It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTRATERRESTRIAL INFILTRATION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
RESPONDING TO EXTRATERRESTRIAL INFILTRATION OF CLANDESTINE ORGANIZATIONS EMBEDDED IN MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE & GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS

Research Study # 4

Published May 30, 2003, www.exopolitics.org

� Michael E. Salla, PhD

This study paper analyses the extent to which clandestine organizations embedded in the military and intelligence branches of government have been infiltrated by different ET factions, and the threat this poses to the sovereignty of humanity. The study begins by describing the dynamics of the interactions between clandestine organizations and various ET races. Emphasis will be on describing the different intervention philosophies and activities of ET races, and in identifying how this impacts on the decision making and organizational structure of clandestine organizations embedded within military and intelligence departments of the US and other national governments. The evidence used in framing the analysis provided in this paper is primarily drawn from the testimonies of participants in clandestine government organizations which serve as the strongest evidentiary source for analysis of the ET presence. These individuals participated in �black projects� which have the highest security classifications in the US and other countries, and carry severe penalties for divulging to the general public. The fact that many of these witnesses have been able to make these testimonies public in various lectures, videos, websites or books, suggest that an �acclimation program� is occurring whereby the general public is being prepared for the more disturbing aspects of the ET presence. The recommendations made at the conclusion of this paper are designed to assist in developing an adequate response to the infiltration of clandestine organizations by various ET factions.

Continued Below:

www.american.edu...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I read this and then read the endnotes/references. This guy uses just about every kook you can think of to come up with this story. I don't put any faith at all into Michael Wolf, Phil Schnieder, William Cooper, or even Richard Boylan since he buys into all their crap. And most of this guy's references are from them. He did start off good by using portions of The Disclosure Project's statements since they are cover up whistle blowers, but from there he took it and used information that cannot be trusted as the facts regarding ET visitation.

I'm sorry, but as somebody who wants to know exactly what is going on with regards to ET visitation, this is not a good paper.

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
William Cooper...

Somethings he says I can agree with other ones make me laugh my ass.

Sadly he died, well got himself killed by firing at a sherif.. not sure of the exact details...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
heelstone, sometimes I feel that the information we get online is disinformation to confuse us. It is up to you - the reader to try and decide what the truth is.

I have been interested inthe UFO/Alien phenomenon for several decades and done tons of research.

My conclusions are that an advanced race or races has been creating human hybrids for many thousands of years for slave labor to mine copper and gold ore and to perform menial tasks.

I know all of this technology we currently use is from an advanced race. The real question is are THEY the good guys?

Lysergic, about the only thing I shake my head with regarding William Coopers information is the claim that Jupiter was going to be ignited into a star by sending plutonium onto it and exploding. Which sure hasn't happened yet to my knowledge.

Here's info I have collected on William Cooper:
www.mentalstimulation.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Nice avatar you big-head

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hey Arch Angel, wasn't sure if that was you or not. Good to see you rattling the cage here at ATS.

Having such a big head makes it difficult for me to find a good hat.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Were not the cone-head giants of old half alien reptoids?

hmmm....

That would be like me wearing a Sharon avatar.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
The real question is are THEY the good guys?

Yes. In my opinion they are. There is no indication to prove this theory otherwise.

Mr. Mulder

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
There is validity in each of those questionable authors works but one must wade carefully because there is lies and untruths and exaggerations also.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder

The real question is are THEY the good guys?

Yes. In my opinion they are. There is no indication to prove this theory otherwise.

Mr. Mulder

Would good ETs deplete Earths resources faster than they can be replaced?
Would good ETs pollute the air, lands and waters?
Would good ETs feed us unhealthy and unsafe foods?
Would good ETs wage wars for profits and over lies?
Would good ETs produce and distribute products that are hazardous to animals and humans?
Would good ETs allow marine life to die off (remember when the ocean life goes, we are soon to follow)
Would the good ETs seek to destroy massive amounts of rainforests and allow thousands and thousands of species to go extinct?

No, the ETs that rule earth currently behind the scenes and are in violation of Intergalactic codes are NOT the good guys.

I'm sorry but Mr. Mulder, your opinion is flawed. But you are entitled to it of course.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Were not the cone-head giants of old half alien reptoids?

hmmm....

That would be like me wearing a Sharon avatar.

Hehehe... good one Arch Angel. But I want others to see the conehead skull. I'll change my avatar one day.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Would good ETs deplete Earths resources faster than they can be replaced?
Would good ETs pollute the air, lands and waters?
Would good ETs feed us unhealthy and unsafe foods?
Would good ETs wage wars for profits and over lies?
Would good ETs produce and distribute products that are hazardous to animals and humans?
Would good ETs allow marine life to die off (remember when the ocean life goes, we are soon to follow)
Would the good ETs seek to destroy massive amounts of rainforests and allow thousands and thousands of species to go extinct?

No, the ETs that rule earth currently behind the scenes and are in violation of Intergalactic codes are NOT the good guys.

I'm sorry but Mr. Mulder, your opinion is flawed. But you are entitled to it of course.

Who says it's ET's who do all that stuff? I've never heard or seen that before. I haven't seen any indication to prove your theory. I have however seen it is the goverments fault for the pollution and everything else you've described.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
mrmulder, US govt as well as many other govts ARE the genetic offspring of the evil ETs. They appear human but you can tell THEM by their "works and deeds."

Some may find it easier to equate evil ETs to Satan.

The evidence is all around for those who have eyes to see.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

mrmulder, US govt as well as many other govts ARE the genetic offspring of the evil ETs. They appear human but you can tell THEM by their "works and deeds."

Some may find it easier to equate evil ETs to Satan.

The evidence is all around for those who have eyes to see.

I'm sorry. I'm having a difficult time grasping this concept. You're saying that all the evil people in our government are actually aliens from another planet? What about the humans from this planet working for out government. None of them are evil? I have a hard time believing that one.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here's some info from...

www.exopolitics.org...

There has been an undisclosed extraterrestrial presence on Earth since at least the Second World War era that has been known to senior officials in national security organizations of major states who have attempted to develop a successful strategic response. There is persuasive whistleblower testimony that different extraterrestrial groups appeared before senior national security officials of the US to offer a variety of technologies, programs and forms of assistance. These national security officials decided to enter into secret agreements with extraterrestrials that offered technologies with military applications.

There was evidence, for example, that a hidden and indigenous Earth race of �Reptilians� was cooperating with a more dominant winged Reptilian race from Alpha Draconis, who had a history of both conflict and cooperation with the Grays. The Grays� relationship with these Reptilian races needed to be taken into account in any agreement since technology exchanges would impact on the relationship between humans and the hidden indigenous Reptilian presence on Earth.

During the early years of the Eisenhower administration when a group of �service oriented� extraterrestrials met with US government officials appointed to deal with the extraterrestrial presence, the extraterrestrials offered to assist with a number of environmental, technological, political and socioeconomic problems, with the sole condition that the US dismantle its nuclear arsenal. When the government officials declined, this group of extraterrestrials subsequently withdrew and played no role in the government�s clandestine program to reverse engineer extraterrestrial technology for advanced weaponry. There is evidence that these �service oriented� or �benevolent� extraterrestrials have subsequently concentrated their efforts with consciousness raising of the general public; warning of the hazards of nuclear and �exotic� weapon systems reverse engineered from extraterrestrial technology; limiting the environmental impact of clandestine projects; encouraging the development of alternatives to using fossil fuel as an energy source; and preparing the general populace for eventual disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence.

Note: I fully believe an advanced race(s) has/have been on Earth for a long time.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Here's some info from...

www.exopolitics.org...

There has been an undisclosed extraterrestrial presence on Earth since at least the Second World War era that has been known to senior officials in national security organizations of major states who have attempted to develop a successful strategic response. There is persuasive whistleblower testimony that different extraterrestrial groups appeared before senior national security officials of the US to offer a variety of technologies, programs and forms of assistance. These national security officials decided to enter into secret agreements with extraterrestrials that offered technologies with military applications.

There was evidence, for example, that a hidden and indigenous Earth race of �Reptilians� was cooperating with a more dominant winged Reptilian race from Alpha Draconis, who had a history of both conflict and cooperation with the Grays. The Grays� relationship with these Reptilian races needed to be taken into account in any agreement since technology exchanges would impact on the relationship between humans and the hidden indigenous Reptilian presence on Earth.

During the early years of the Eisenhower administration when a group of �service oriented� extraterrestrials met with US government officials appointed to deal with the extraterrestrial presence, the extraterrestrials offered to assist with a number of environmental, technological, political and socioeconomic problems, with the sole condition that the US dismantle its nuclear arsenal. When the government officials declined, this group of extraterrestrials subsequently withdrew and played no role in the government�s clandestine program to reverse engineer extraterrestrial technology for advanced weaponry. There is evidence that these �service oriented� or �benevolent� extraterrestrials have subsequently concentrated their efforts with consciousness raising of the general public; warning of the hazards of nuclear and �exotic� weapon systems reverse engineered from extraterrestrial technology; limiting the environmental impact of clandestine projects; encouraging the development of alternatives to using fossil fuel as an energy source; and preparing the general populace for eventual disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence.

Note: I fully believe an advanced race(s) has/have been on Earth for a long time.

Oh, I see what you're saying. Sorry. I misunderstood you. I thought you meant some of the men we know that are in office are aliens. You meant aliens have been cooperating with our government. Right?

I do believe aliens have been here on earth for sometime. They're just not human. They're reptilian and grey as you pointed out.

LtPG97

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by mrmulder]

new topics

top topics

join