It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone explain the good and bad aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

Oh Mate,

Seriously who knows whose full of sh*t and who is not!

In my readings I’ve found that if true, that yes, the Reptilians are generally not too fond of humanity and in fact --- they find our children quite tasty. The Reptilians apparently are shapeshifters and might be related to the Royal and Presidential families throughout the world. But, you have to take it all with a grain of salt. It’s a lot easier to believe a monster created all the evil in this world, rather than look into ourselves and accept our mistakes.

As well, I would like to hope that if there were good et’s out there, that they might have helped us avert some of the terrible disasters...such as the gulf oil spill and the tragic earthquakes.

Now there have been many reports that spaceships are drawn to nuclear storage sites. But, that could mean both good or bad things:

1. They’re trying to stop a potential nuclear war
2. Or they’re trying to deactivate our most powerful defence weapons so it’s easier to attack
3. They’re exercising they’re military might so we won’t dare challenge their authority.

Then there are reports that the Grays are robots and that they actually take their orders from aliens that look like Nordics. And so even though I’d like to trust these “movie-star” like aliens --- we probably should be wary.

The Grays seem to be involved in all kinds of nefarious activities from animal mutilations to all our genetic engineering and hybridization. There's also a whole bunch of Gray aliens out there (or so I've read)...small ones, tall ones, tree-bark skinned ones, brown ones, chemical smelly ones, bug-like one, hybrid human ones..

Even preying mantis type ones (though they might be unrelated)

As you may have read in the popular UFO lore...apparently when the Grays made their deal with the American government back in the early 50’s, immediately prior to that, they were visited by the Nordic Aliens who warned us to drop our weapons and focus on spirituality. And most importantly --- not to “jump into bed” with the Grays. So who knows...

Oh and then there’s the Annunnaki --- who apparently created all of humanity years and years ago, by splicing our early humanoid (ape-man) DNA with their own. The Annunaki created us as a slave species to mine for Gold. The Annunnaki needed this gold to repair their own planet’s (Nibiru) atmosphere. Later on, humanity started to rebel --- and so they decided to smite us.

A natural disaster (or alien initiated) disaster came upon us in the form of a big flood, with end result being that only a few people survived. The one’s who survived (according to the lore) did so because the brother of the sadistic leader (of the Annunaki on earth) couldn’t bear to see us all perish...so he instructed us/or built us an ark...

The brother who tried to save us...was also the great genetic scientist who designed using his own DNA.

Fun fact: The Annunnaki are thought by some, to be depicted in the Eastern Island statues.

Fun fact 2
The Plaidians are said to have been led by Enki. (who was the good Annunaki brother who tried to save us) Enki split off from his brother Enil and moved to the Pleiades where he started another civilization of human beings --- the Plaidians. So according to some Plaidian enthusiasts, these et’s are our “genetic brothers and sisters” albeit much more highly evolved now. Apparently they’ve moved to the 5th dimension...and are hopeful that we do someday as well.

As an additional plus, like the Nordics, the Plaidians look like movie stars too!

The blue aliens that I’ve read about are often described as ancient, very wise and altruistic. They’re often depicted as the leaders of various galactic organizations. I can’t help but thing of the blue multi-limbed deities that are worshiped in India so hey you never know...

You just have to be very careful going into this subject...because there are so many, very convincing fraudsters and idiots out there that are trying to make a buck out our desire to believe in UFO’s.

There are many interesting stories out there, imho, and I personally think that there might be something to the UFO phenomenon...but the truth is hidden within so many lies and bs that it would take a miracle to find it!

So just have fun and don’t give anyone any money!

ps. for an interesting albeit chaotic read --- check out the Terra Papers found at:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It's free and it discusses many of all of our favourite alien species!

edit on 13-6-2011 by OwenandNoelle because: so many grammar and spelling mistakes...i cry a little--- sorry

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join