It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone explain the good and bad aliens

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Dear OP, all the stories about Greys, Reptilians, Dulce, etc. have been uncorroborated by any physical evidence, government documents, photos, or video. What we do know is most of those stories came from an author who goes by the name of "Branton" and although he presents his works as non-fiction, he is most likely just trying to make money. Here is his wiki: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Not sure as I have yet to meet one

I believe your reading to much internet dribble thats posted all over web these days and by the way I read your post its getting to you big time.

Just read some of the popular abduction storys and stay clear of the fairy tales thats going to give you nightmares or you may end up in a nice white padded room with a tin foil hat

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
airborne82ndscout

All of the beings of the 218 races visiting Earth are "good" as the professionals of their races. All work together now with their own crews to help humanity at this time of discovery in our evolution.

At one time, a few races were taking advantage of particular humans, even abducing them to get what they needed from our genetics. When the leading governments found out about alien people abducting humans, they tried to get in on it, to see what they could get out of it themselves, instead of stopping it. All of this has since been ended by the organization of our visiting races.

The offending races had to either comply with the organization or leave.

None of the visiting races works directly with any of Earth's governments, but some individual humans inside of Earth's leading governments have alien contact.

Most of what you ever hear publicly about the alien races is false information mass generated to serve your confusion over the truth you might also hear.

I agree with this

From my research this is the most consistent with what appears to be going on. I think the evil comes from human nature in all our shortcomings and misunderstanding of one another and our spiritual growth. You can blame the now obsolete concepts of these pagan religion's for the devil. The devil is something we identify with in yourself as a human nothing more. We have to get rid of the satanic devil cop out and monsters that go bump in the night. I believe in negative spirits or inhuman spirits being misunderstood. As we can not identify Aliens as being human and they are just that ... Alien. They are indifferent to us so whenever we do not understand another culture we label it as "evil" or a terrorist lol.

Im not ruling out Draco reptilian aliens and bad aliens. I just have not seen enough data on them to give me an opinion in them now and historically. I am quite familiar with the greys. They seem to have left or the majority of them since the mid 1990's. They have changed the agenda in abductions and no longer seem to be doing abductions rather contacts now w/o the hybrid programs it appears. They had the saucers and what we call discs. Saucer sightings seem to have declined drastically since the mid 1990's. Most of them left IMO and there are entirely different species of aliens it appears interacting with us now. I have worked with many abductees not many contactees so it is somewhat unclear and new to me what is going on.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I think Its likely they are all the same "race" if you want to call it that. They appear to be able to take any form they want. Their true form seems to be some kind of Infomorph. I wouldnt classify them as "Good or Bad".

From my point of view they seem to be enforcing some kind of control system for the human species thats primarily psychological in nature. Some times in the course of developing memeplexes they can appear as good or evil. Its acting in its own self interests and appearances can be deceiving.

I would really stay clear of any stereotyping. No single species is in effect "good or bad" whether infomorphs or humans. Individual choices on a momentary basis define who we are as Individuals and the actions of Individuals do not define the entire Species.

If that was not the case humanity would of been exterminated 12,000 years ago.

These are great points

What we think we know could be what they want us to think. I was thinking AI would be a more practical way to explore/control the galaxy rather in a physical form. Perhaps TPTB are being toyed with just as we are being used against one another with mistrust ect. This could explain many things.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
either they are alien or we know who they are,

orwellian double thinking otherwise,

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What I've heard that's fascinating, is that unlike humans, who vary significantly in moral character (from very s-t-s to very s-t-o, compare Charles Manson to Martin Luther King lol), ET races seem to generally be all on the same wavelength. At least the ones that have come here.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sort of reminds me of the movie "They Live" where our hero puts on the sunglasses for the first time.

Think this is just coincidence?

Wonder how much our eyes aren't picking up but our subconsciousness is?

Very interesting post.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Do you believe your breathing air?

You can't see it, but you know your breathing it.

We are a multidimensional being trapped in a three dimensional shell.

If something or someone is in a higher dimension, we with our 3 dimensional eyes can't "see" them.

I have, on very few occassions felt presences around me I could not see.

And, up until my job was outsourced to India I held a 40-50 hr per week technical job, never heard "voices in my head", "been abducted", did drugs or been told I needed to undergo phycological conseling.

There are things out there maybe right next to you that you can't see, feel, taste, touch or smell but they are there nevertheless.

Like a radio, we, because of our three dimensional bodies are on a very narrow frequency band.........there are many frequencies we're not picking up.

That doesn't mean they don't exist.

And with the "alien puzzel" we could be talking not only being visited by travelers from distant star systems but possibly other dimensions, parallel worlds, or different time lines........maybe some or all of these.

The possiblities are endless and just believing what you can see is nonsense.........read Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe.

A proud heart and closed mind gather no knowledge. OHD

Right around 1963-64 we were star gazing out on the farm one night.

My brother in law worked for McDonald Douglas Aircraft Corporation. No, he wasn't a big shot just some midlevel manager.

We saw something that shot across the sky turned on a dime shot back the other way, zig zagged around and disappeared.

My brother in law said, "What the hell", gathered us together, ran in the house and turned off the lights.......my sister thought he was nuts.

I said, "It was probably a satallite or comet, he said no it was a ufo.

It was really far out there. It was the size of this period.
He never let us star gaze again.

That was my one UFO experience, but I will never forget my brother in laws face, he was a very down to earth, don't believe in ghost, esp, none of that frap kind of guy.........but after that one night he never made another little green men from Mars joke and I never ever saw him frightened except for that one night.

He said, "We don't have anything that fast". I said, "Well then maybe it's Russian". He replied, "They don't have anything that fast either, no one on this planet does."

[edit on 6-9-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You can take a shower with a good alien and drop the soap and pick it up with-out fear.

But, you can't do this with a bad alien.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
please help me understand.

We can't, because nobody understands. And anybody that does wouldn't post on ATS. Only kooks and charlatans talk about different alien races on internet forums. Generally, they don't have girlfriends and are obsessive about computer games.

My 2 cents -- if aliens exist, and visit us, they cannot be malevolent or warlike or we would have known about it long before now. This is pretty much all we can be sure about. Other than that we're in the dark.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Aliens are like humans.

The buildingbricks for teh feble thing you experiance as 'conscience' are;

- Genetic structure
- Travelled past
- Current situation.

Bah, I hate this part since I have to explain it over and over. Rudementary basics and my exceptionally lazy nature always makes me feel like I'm playing a record while wheening a road in a unicycle.

Anyhoo's to spin up the old record.

Genetic inheritance determance your basic personality. i will keep it rather rudimary to keep it simple but you can see the genetic structure awnsering basic questions like;

How quickly do I get angry?
What sex do I prefer?
Can I see colours?
Am I a lover or a fighter?

And about a million other questions like a rainbow diagram of all colours. Some of those have influance on other genetic factors. if you are a fighter type person but insecure both by nature you might eventually not fight even thou you gentically want to since another genetic factor that is stronger tells you different. (yes, instincts come forth from genetics)

Next is the travelled paths. Someone that had to fight will have a different karacter then someone that has always known peace even thou their genetics are identical. The reason for this is that brain development is only sparked by gentics but constructed by experiance.

The last factor is the current situation. if you are broke at the moment you make a decision that might influance you. If the weather is bad at the moment of a decision that might influance you. (feel that rainbow again?)

One might babble about the future being a factor to, but I consider it a fixed consequence. Thou it doesn't really change anything whether it is a consequence or a factor. (I know you think it does, but it doesn't).

Anyhoo's your feeble idea of consience is merely a fluke of the brain. The above mentioned factors are litterly containing unbelieveble amounts of factors. The brain simply can't compute all those factors non-stop continuously and only knows about 1% of the factors to start with. To fix the problem of doing something caused by factors it can't keep up with or know it creates a shortcut (the mind does that surprisingly often) that shortcut is the illusion of doing something by yourself.

How less factors a mind can keep up with, how closer to a computer you are. How mpore factors a mind can keep up with, how bigger the created illusion of conscience.
ergo; a mind superieur to that of humans is a mind that believes stronger in its own conscience. Bring the paradoxial problem of old (well old in space);
If the illusion is bigger in more advanced species, why can't they escape it with their superiour mind while knowing they are trapped in an illusion?

I am as blunt as a dull axe so I'll awnser that burning question; because knowing all there is and kepping up with it at the same time would mean you are in fact the universe itself and with that you are back to being a natural fenomenon, the ultimate machine made by nature uncapable of makeing own decisions because you are hyperactively aware of its influance and thus paralysed by its inevitable endresult.

Bah, back on topic. Aliens are therefor at most slightly more advanced in mind and therefor only slightly more superiour. Any alien that is far more advanced would seem like a force of nature rather then a intelligent creature. (but perhaps some that did not understand the above would not understand why that would be so)
Also those 'force of nature beings would not consider us as intelligent but rather view us as just something of the scenery never even considering us as intelligent simply because they have drifted too far to know what intelligence is.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by AncientShade]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

so is our government at war with its self??

Yes

so what secret government is good and what is bad and how can we join and help the good secret government.

Bush and Company... bad... Justine Bush, grand papa of GW Bush was part of the 'gang' that funded the NAZI into power

Must See Hilarious George Bush Bloopers!

Do you really think he is that stupid? or is it a cover to keep us from paying attention? Kennedy was good, the bad killed him... Lincoln was good, but the bad killed him

Eisenhower --good Regan --- good Do yourself a favor and listen to their speeches. Then you may recognize the next good politician...

Ronald Reagan- UFO Alien attack would help make New World Order

Eisenhower warns us of the military industrial complex.

how can we get help from the pledians????

Talk to the military... they might know

I'll try...

BAD Alien

GOOD Aliens

how can we stop this who can we help or join

Join the NAVY, they have the best chance of winning

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by designer1
According to James BArtley who you must google, it is the DRACO reptilians who pull the strings and fear the feminine principle on planet earth. They can cause human males to rape and torture by possessing their bodies since the DRacos are satanic in nature. Case in point, as James BArtley explains is the RAping of Nanking a terrible thing that occured where it appeared that human males has NO conscience!! FRom what I read, the REptilians have a vested interest in keeping planet earth very patriarchal, which it has remained for countless centuries.

It strikes me that this is a clever way to dismiss human agency and culpability. To paraphrase Flip Wilson ( a comedian of blessed memory) "The Draco Reptillians made me do it!"

By his own admission James Bartley says he worked for the Navy and had a very high clearance. I smell a possible disinformation effort.

Dr Karla Turner (whom Bartley claims an association with via Barbara Bartholic; Dr Turner died in 1996) said that after decades of study we still don't who the aliens are, what precisely they are doing to us and why they are here. Karla Turner's point was that, not only do the aliens not tell abductees the truth on any consistent basis but neither do ufologists who purport to chronicle the stories of abductees. Somehow were Dr Turner alive I doubt that she would just up say "right on" to Bartley's Draco Repitillian spiel. Then again, I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

do i undersand that the grays and reptiles are bad and the pleadians and nordics are good???

and the secret govt is bad but the comm 12 are good??

so what secret government is good and what is bad and how can we join and help the good secret government.

the dulce stuff is terrible and the gray agenda.

thank you
chris

The only thing to understand is that its all utter BS.

If aliens exist, they could not possible look anything like us (2 arms/legs ect.).

Also, communication would be borderline impossible. They may not even communicate through sound.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Presuming that there are 2 collectives of aliens, on is good and one is bad, Well, from what I've heard the Grey/Reptilian Collective is more powerful, and we'd be best off joining that if we're not willing to be so self-righteous we go extinct.

What we DON'T want is for either collective to think the human race is a threat to it, as our existence is their Discretion.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I basically have a system of evolution, and at one of the later stages, the "fear of death" complex emerges, and those that fear thier deaths become evil as they fail to accept the idea of the "self" being mortal.

Advanced beings, when asked about themselves, and when asked about death, basically, they "don't know" and they "don't care".
edit on 13-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

One day, I will simply be a memory...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by redled
I'm not afraid, they haven't blown us up yet, so the only ones left are good aliens who share and trade and do normal things and are really just like us.

So what?Do you know what their strategy is?You don't.

What if they are waiting for us to grow and then attack us or slave us?

People please don't be foolish about this things.We don't know anything for sure.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

do i undersand that the grays and reptiles are bad and the pleadians and nordics are good???

Depends on who's doing the talking. Keep in mind, there's no hard evidence for any particular race, only witness testimony. Grays have the most witnessed cases, with Nordic types (which could include the pleadians, plejarens, etc.) coming in a close second.

and the secret govt is bad but the comm 12 are good??

I assume you mean Majestic 12. And the lore is that MJ12 is simply part of the secret government. Of course again, the evidence is scant, so could be true or a fairy tale.

Different parts of the government are always at war with other parts, for power and funding...always been that way, UFOs or not.

Typically, anything in secret is not "good" especially if they aren't accountable to the public, as intended in our Constitution.

If any race wanted to help us, they've had ample time to do so, so assuming they are out there, they don't seem to want to help.

the dulce stuff is terrible and the gray agenda.

The Dulce stuff has almost zero evidence for it, and any guesses to alien agendas are just that....guesses.

Assuming this secret is being kept, it's been kept for at least over half a century. The ONLY way that would change is if one of the groups (aliens or govt) wants it to. Simple as that. Unless someone could present hard, physical evidence of an extraterrestrial craft or being, they'd be nothing more than one more voice in the UFO community with a story and/or pics.

I personally believe we are being visited, but I also believe that whoever is responsible for keeping the secret, is equally adept at ensuring custody of any kind of physical proof that has ever threatened to surface.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I think Its likely they are all the same "race" if you want to call it that. They appear to be able to take any form they want. Their true form seems to be some kind of Infomorph. I wouldnt classify them as "Good or Bad".

That's silly. Why would they be able to change form, when have you seen any of the millions of earth creatures able to change its form in that manner -- it doesn't happen.

From my point of view they seem to be enforcing some kind of control system for the human species thats primarily psychological in nature. Some times in the course of developing memeplexes they can appear as good or evil. Its acting in its own self interests and appearances can be deceiving.

Control of humans acting in the aliens' self-interest = BAD.

I would really stay clear of any stereotyping. No single species is in effect "good or bad"

OFC they are. Any alien race that abducts humans is bad. Any alien race that uses humans in any way while not levelling with us is bad. You're like a trusting cow, thinking the farmer has your best interests in mind all the way until you're led into the slaughterhouse.

If that was not the case humanity would of been exterminated 12,000 years ago.

Why exterminate us if we can be controlled and used as slaves or whatever else. We are breeding stock, slave labor and whatever else they want. The fact that we still exist does not prove any kind of benevolent intention. Turkeys still exist, do you want to be one on Thanksgiving?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sure, no problem, I can explain them to you. But first, explain to me exactly what "good" and "bad" mean.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join