It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone explain the good and bad aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

As I said all these false teachers will be judged in due time. Moreover it is a mistake to associate the leaders of a particular cult, (eg the catholic church) with genuine christianity.

Any religion that has ministers, priests, and nuns (which includes ALL Christian denominations) who sexually molest and in some cases, rape, thousands of innocent children around the world, and whose "god" does not have the compassion or moral integrity to put an end to it - IS A MALEVOLENT CULT.

Period.

Jesus demonstrates this very thing by being willing to lower himself, taking an an earthly form and then suffering and dying for the very purpose of giving the masses a chance at forgiveness and reconciliation with God. He bore the punishment we deserved in our stead, by dying on a cross. That's not too bad an example is it? Sacrificing one's own status, and comfort for the good of many.

This is not a thread about Jesus.

But if you wish to pursue this, you need to look at all the links on this topic in my Great Reference Links by my signature. A number of those pages point to the prophet Issa/Jesus never having been crucified in the first place. With the help of his disciples, he escaped the Roman authorities, went to India, and shortly before he died at the age of 80, declared that he was the Galilean Messiah.

That contradicts all that you state above. The Bible presents a largely distorted paradigm of deception. It does not depict Jesus/Issa as he truly was. Instead, it furthers how the Christian Group Entities and church leaders over the centuries - including a number of emperors - wanted him to be portrayed in the public eye.

Jesus was just a prophet. That is why he isn't stopping Christian pedophilia and why he isn't here now, on international television, proving his divinity with his physical presence and his healings of many people at once on a daily basis.

The energy you feel and think is "Jesus" is - at best - only a discarnate community of Christians in the Mid Realms of Spirit. That is why "Jesus" has been illustrated through the centuries to have a yellow aura or yellow halo. Yellow is the color of angels, not of a Godhead above the discarnate Saints in spiritual vibration.

Eventually it will all be made right, as we all wish it to be.

True, but not the way you believe it will unfold.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I agree with Paul_Richard. These aliens do seem to be spiritually retarded. I believe that it is a cover they use to deceive us on earth. Just because they have such advanced technology does not indicate spirtually advanced races also!!

AS for the aliens using human "stuff" as vitamins as Paul Richard mentioned. I beleive this to be true. Paul Bennowitz had said that the greys would torture mostly children to the point of death because it would produce adrenaline, in the blood which is a nutrient, or to them a vitamin if you will, that they crave. Therefore, his seeing them bathe in a "human stew" as Ron Patton wrote, of human body parts and blood, at Dulce and probably other bases as well. They are ONLY it appears to be self-serving, with NO capacity for suffering of others or empathy or compassion. This requires them to have feelings which they do not appear to have.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I will probably upset a number of people with what I'm about to say, especially since this is only my 2nd post on this site, but I want to contribute.

Things that immediately turn on my bullsh!tometer (thanks to agent Jay
) :
People who say things (especially about aliens and Christianity) as if they were globally accepted facts. Especially if people start talking about Zetans and Annunaki and other "alien races" as if they have firsthand knowledge and can prove it. If you say something it is either your belief/opinion or you got it from somewhere. In either case it would do your credibility no harm to state which it is, and if it is an external source tell us what that source is.

As far as I know I have never had any contact of any kind with aliens and I have never seen an alien craft so everything I "know" about them I got from some media or other. I accept much of that as fact, but I don't mean that everyone/anyone else should.

This is what I believe:
1. Christians would consider me a "fallen Christian" as I used to be one. I don't follow any organised religion but I am a pantheist.
2. The Bible is not the word of God. "God" and the "angels" in the Bible are all aliens. I agree with much of what Michael Tellinger has to say, but not all. He wrote an interesting book. Click on his name to check his site.
3. Aliens exist and they've been around (on Earth) for 1000s if not millions of years.

As for the topic: I believe aliens see humans as we see lower organisms (animals, etc). We'll do what we want them incl experimenting on them and there's nothing "wrong" with that. Aliens "experimenting" on us could be a good or bad thing. For all we know they are trying to "fix whatever is wrong with us". If any human knows their purposes then not many will believe him/her.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Lannock]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Don't think of different types of aliens as all being the same. Some groups are more aligned toward good. Some groups are more aligned toward bad. And of course, there are individuals within each group. People are frustrated and scared because they can't "know" so they tend to oversimplify things to make themselves feel better.

Not only that, but aliens may not think, feel, or behave anything like we do. Their emotional makeup could include emotions we don't have, and not include all of the emotions that we have. Don't think of them as being the same as us. It's like throwing a rock at a hornets nest and saying "The hornets are angry." You don't really know what the hornets are feeling, if anything, so don't attach human emotions to them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Bad aliens abduct you against your will and rape your mind and body.

Good aliens impart knowledge and are secretly fighting (hopefully/maybe) against the above mentioned raping aliens.

Pure and simple: If someone has good intentions towards you they are open and honest and above board.

If someone has bad intentions towards you they are secretive and dishonest.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

Very good link. Starred. Thank you! People like you make ATS a educatioal point for exploritorial learning.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wonder if there are any newer replies to be added to this interesting subject? Dont know where the OP is, maybe beamed up?

Still interesting topic of discussion...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think good aliens are happy, and bring peace love and intergalactic chocolate..

Bad aliens touch you in your no no area, probe you, and have a death star. Hmm but Darth Vader ended up being a good guy, Ok Darth Vader is a GREY alien. Hee hee I love puns.

Anyways, I think they'll be like humans, some good some bad.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Bad aliens abduct you against your will and rape your mind and body.

Good aliens impart knowledge and are secretly fighting (hopefully/maybe) against the above mentioned raping aliens.

Pure and simple: If someone has good intentions towards you they are open and honest and above board.

If someone has bad intentions towards you they are secretive and dishonest.

I liked this answer as it was down to earth and real no matter what may be of this mystery it will always ring true imho.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Ok the other day I bought some Jive bars for the family at aldis store, on the way home I ate one and as I normally dont buy junk or candy bars I decided to stick the empty package on my sweaty head of the one I ate and when the kids came out when I honked in the driveway they would see the wrapper on my head and get excited, (I am a weirdo sometimes I know) but as I stuck it to my forehead I looked in the mirror at my silly self and to my surprise written in big bold black lettering was the word EVIL!!!

I almost crashed as I just couldnt believe what I was clearly seeing!

Take a look at this and just imagine it from the mirror, backwards!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4db83a687e1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hahaha, see humans can be good or evil just like chocolate bars. Maybe your chocolate bar was given to you by an evil alien with dyslexia.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

I'm reading a real interesting book right now. Bought it at Lulu.com

"The Anunnaki Final Warning to Earth and their Return in 2022" 5th Edition by Maximillien De Lafayette.

Highly recommend it.

Also "The Gods of Eden" by William Bramley.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So, does anyone in this thread have any evidence that aliens (good or bad) exist at all and have visited Earth?

I eagerly await the next "Skeptics/debunkers need to open their eyes and stop hating on the believers!™" thread so I can point this this topic as perfect evidence of the pathetic state of Ufology in the current epoch.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
me no see alien,
not sure if they are good or bad
but follow the chocolate bar like others have said and your stomach will be full.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
From my personnel point of view on the count there are just 2, the reptillien/greys that u all are accustomed to and the triangular wasp race aliens .Why wasp race? because the reptilian race does NOT NEED A HOST FOR THERE BIRTH AS THE TRIANGULAR ALIENS DO with cows and by looking at film on the wasp and how they birth there young is similar to the method the aliens in the triangle use.
you can always tell when the triangle race abduct because 20 to 30 years later it comes back in a horrible abduction story the greys wiilll simply take u by the hand and lead u ..most cases and they will teach u or tell u somthing .

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Immortalgemini527]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I second "The gods of eden" very interesting book indeed.
I will simplify that as there are "good" humans and "evil" human beings that I would think that overly simplified example would apply for E.T.'s
If anyone has any good links to share I'd appreciate it.New around here

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I believe whole heartedly that there are alien intelligences out there, and that they have visited us on earth. However, I do NOT believe any of the chat about greys, nordics, reptiles, or any of the other documented information .
I will accept these things as truth , when I see evidence of a scientific nature, in front of me, with diagrams and results of examination of that evidence by expert testimony. I have no respect for the hippy BS which has sprung up about aliens as gods, or any other such nonsense. I do not believe that they can be contacted by astral projection or any other form of mind mastery.
Aliens and thier existance are not a subject of divinity, nor of spiritualism, and only fools and charlatans would argue with that. They are a subject which falls squarely at the feet of science to prove or disprove, and all other input is at best unhelpful, and at worst damaging to the community of believers , ufologists, and scientificaly minded persons with an interest in the subject. The political , and ethical motivations of a species which cannot be proven beyond doubt to exist, are even more inscrutable than the subject of thier existance, and until globaly accepted proof of thier existance is achieved, there is little to no point discussing who is bad or good , or anything in between. All that sort of debate does, is take away from the legitimacy of the science led search for intelligent life in the universe, and I cannot abide it. It is sheer procrastination, undertaken by those who havent the wit, or the time to put into genuine thought about the methods by which the origins of UFO and the existance of aliens might be discovered in a truely meaningful way.
My response to this thread can be boiled down to , either become involved with the investigation, or do something else with your self.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There are some very profound differences between good and bad aliens.

First, the good aliens. Please examine the concrete proof of good aliens as such:

Pretty profound, huh?

Now, let's move on to the bad aliens. You can tell if an alien is bad by matching it against this proof:

So there ya have it. Hopefully this will help you determine if you're encountering a good or bad alien. If there's any confusion, I'd urge you to rent ET vs.Predator

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It all starts with a lie and years of additions build that lie into something to big to even label..The idea of reptilians to begin with was 1st made by the Native American descendant who published the Terra Papers..Then people started seeing "Greys" and since they had no back story, the people gave them one-"Pawns" of the reptilians..Oh, George Bush has a twinkle in his eye? Must be Reptilian..Oh deep cave owned by Hitler that no one has ever reached the bottom of? Entrance to the Reptilian Underworld..Indians say the aliens are Ari-An, Hitler see's Aryan and believes he's of an intergalactic super race...It goes on and on, It will never stop growing, It's an uncontrollable monster.
Monster, I say...MONSTER!!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

LOL..Reality put an ends to another thread

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join