It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

can someone explain the good and bad aliens

page: 3
2
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
SevenThunders,

You provide an interesting Christian perspective to the hostile alien problem.


It's partly my perspective and the thinking and synthesis of other researchers. Some thoughts along these lines, not all of which I agree with can be found here:
www.mt.net...




But keep in mind that Christian angelic "yellow" energies have not been powerful enough to completely amend the Zetan-alien kidnappings and oust all aliens from around this planet.

More spiritual energy is needed than what is currently available.

It is not yet time for the powers of this world to be overthrown. But the time draws near. The only real guarantee of protection to the individual is the salvation of one's soul. I have found the Lord to be a ready help though against the forces of darkness.



As I see it, this is a symbolic reference to the Anunnaki (Zetan-Reptilians) who came here long ago and mixed their DNA with the "already evolving hominids" in order to come up with a race of slaves to work the mines. The archaeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin, in deciphering Akkadian and the older Sumerian clay tablets, point to this alien DNA tampering.


It's funny that archeologists take the sumerian tablets as gospel truth and the Bible as the distorted myth, whereas in fact the sumerian tablets are post flood accounts of dimly remembered pre flood events. Personally I'll take the Bible as the authoritative text and the Sumerian glyphs as the corrupted interpretation. However they do seem to refer to common events don't they
.




My translation:

The Atlanteans, who were known in ancient India as an empire that had weapons that could level an entire city, attempted their own War of Independence against the Anunnaki - and lost. The resulting nuclear holocaust is what caused worldwide earthquakes, the tilting of the world on its axis, and The Great Flood which is documented in various ancient cultures.

Evidence suggests that ancient cultures wielded nuclear weapons, with the Indian accounts and the radioactive archeological sites being further proof. However my take on this is that the pre flood civilizations were extremely advanced. In fact humans and all life prior to the flood was far more robust than presently. Lifespans were longer and scientific attainment and retainment of knowledge easier to come by. We are devolving.




That Hybrid army will not be easy to overcome.

They will appear to triumph during the reign of the antichrist. I expect a lot of disclosure events and everyone just falling in line believing that the antichrist is some superman here for our good. It will be hard, even for christians to resist the lies.



If this planet is deep behind enemy lines, I'd love to know where the good territory begins


I believe their territory is rapidly diminishing. Soon this earth will be invaded by the good Lord and his resurrected followers. At that time the very life force that holds the antichrist and his army together will be withdrawn. They will fall like rags and antichrist and the false prophet will be thrown in a thermonuclear lake of fire.




posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry some of you thought this was a useless thread.

its an earnest question i don't understand the differnet aliens and agendas.

it is very scary and would love to help the good forces in government and other good groups.

as far as aliens being good and bad its not a moral view of this its whether their agenda is harmful to us or not.

i dont know if the dulce base is real or the other stuff.

one thing i can add for certain is that as far as einstein's theroms are not all say correct or say current.

there is a secret science of physics not shared in acadiemia. einstine advanced work is never published. also tesla's has been advanced and even einstien took tesla's work and advanced it.

teller and others.

i dont know much but i know a family member in the know of advanced physics one of my uncles and he says much is kept super secret and physics and laws of thermo dynamics and einstiens restrictions have been way updated.

so there is a super science only known and worked on by i guess elite nations scientist and its not shared i guess to not reveal programs .

of course my uncle says nothing but that scinece is 20 years in the future ( in his opinion ) or we are 20 years in the past.

one ting he did say is that tesla's work continues and much of tesla's ramblings and side things were explored and they to this day are trying to recreate telsa's claims.

he has seen most of teslas work and its all kept secret as far as many other things.

i wish i knew one thing or fact but when talking to my uncle it was hard to get anything from him at all.
he wouldnt hint to anything he just gave genralizATIONS.

it started when he asked me who nikola tesla was and i was like " who?? when i was in high school. he was mad about history but said many factors whent into supressing tesla ultimatly due to current science and work.

uncle die 14 years ago diabetes. i wonder what they are working on these days.

i wish my uncle had writings or something but he kept that all at work.



posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I agree with Thunder (something) and the whole christian perspective. Last night I was on a website called www.thewatcherfiles.com, and spent 2 hours reading stuff. This guy, Paul Bennowitz had a ton of knowledge about the Dulce base, basically they erased his memory because of what he knew, he was hospitalized and received electro shock treatment. He is deceased now, but after they did this, he would not talk about any UFO stuff again. ONe must be VERY careful because the DRACOS are satanic as someone mentioned, SAtan is a DRACO. But SAtan is the master of deception, and he will trick you and do double and even triple tricks. So, someone can say that it is disinfo, but their trick is, that disinfo is really the truth. IT is a ton of mind games, essentially. A lot of these aliens seems to have lived underground, like the DRacos, and that would be the perfect place for them, Hades or hell where SAtan resides. They control the reptilians and on down the hierarchy. IT was said in an article that the greys are mercenaries, for their above masters in the chain of command, and that they all have a "collective conscience" which could be their downfall since according to Paul Bennowitz, it can take them much longer to make decisions. The Dulce stuff is just terrible, and no wonder everyone would like to be in denial. Anyway, the DRacos who may also be part reptilian, need to keep people in line. The ulttimate punishment if one does not fit in is cancer. James Bartley points this out. They have an extreme need to control humans most likely in planning for an eventual takeover. They can possess the body of humans demonically and cause humans to do terrible things, all geared towrads their master plan. This is all connected to the NWO. They are very patriarchal and need this planet to be the same. According to Paul Benowitz, in Italy, there is an underground area where they may have originated from. I beleive they are very evil, as does John White, the whole thing about aliens being spiritual is a cover or something. A spiratual being does not kill torture, rape, etc. I can really identify with what happened to Bennowitz, and how these jerks will lie and say someone is mentally ill if they know too much. Having ESP will only get you murdered. I do not blame him for NEVER wanting to talk about it again ( the whole UFO thing)

Maybe, it is better to have a memory erased, because the truth seems much too ugly, furthermore no one will ever believe a person for what they have figured out

Thank you for reading this post!

Always trust your "gut" feeling as someone else mentioned



posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi SevenThunders,


Originally posted by SevenThunders
Evidence suggests that ancient cultures wielded nuclear weapons, with the Indian accounts and the radioactive archaeological sites being further proof. However my take on this is that the pre flood civilizations were extremely advanced. In fact humans and all life prior to the flood was far more robust than presently. Lifespans were longer and scientific attainment and retainment of knowledge easier to come by. We are devolving.

That is quite logical and objective, and I am pleasantly surprised by your response.



Originally posted by SevenThunders
It is not yet time for the powers of this world to be overthrown. But the time draws near. The only real guarantee of protection to the individual is the salvation of one's soul. I have found the Lord to be a ready help though against the forces of darkness.

You have a moral focus and are strong enough to face evil head on. So I am going to go out on a limb here to help you (and possibly others) spiritually prepare more than ever before and provide some very practical spiritual and metaphysical illumination.


The problem you have is that you are putting all your power and all the responsibility for your fate in someone else


That is a poor military strategy.


One of the limiting beliefs of Christianity, as it has unfolded over the centuries but not in the beginning, is that souls cannot evolve into becoming divine or lesser gods to The Creator themselves. That they cannot advance into becoming a Co-Creator after death and their return to The Light.

But that is the ONLY WAY that God can win in this conflict against The Zetan Empire. As God is what works through us in service to others.

In other words, when you help someone, you are the difference that God makes.


Perhaps it would be easier to understand if I put it this way:

Wouldn't it be better to evolve to a high level yourself so that when the Army of God materializes you will be able to serve The Lord that much more?

Of course.

Saint Paul said (translated):


And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

He places love not just above hope but also above faith. As in faith in The Lord.

Think about that.

Love is the key. But not the elementary kind. The advanced kind. The kind of love that enables one to become a lesser god after death (sic).

Lesser gods under The Creator would do well in the interstellar war to come.

How do we get there?

By cultivating our ability to love genuinely and deeply much more than we ever have in any of our lifetimes or during our Interlife in-between incarnations.

We do this by embracing the hardest and most spiritually disciplined path to raising our own evolutionary aspects directly.

We do this by using Heart Chakra Radiance (see signature link) on a daily basis while rejecting lust, egotism, and spiritual competitiveness, and by cultivating humility, purity, compassion, and courage
.

Then you will be ready to be not just a foot soldier but a Flag Officer - or maybe even a General - in the Army of God to come


Then you will not be just sitting around waiting and praying for Jesus to save us.

Put your Light in your own hands, in your own heart, and seek greater control over your own spiritual destiny, by using HCR on a daily basis until your death. You will be very glad that you did because you will then become a Light onto Oneself in heaven.

Then you will be ready to stand with everyone of The Light in facing and defeating the entire Zetan Empire.





posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Good or Bad Aliens? Everyone says the reptillians are bad, but I once came into contact with one astraly. I asked him what he wanted he leaned forward to me and said humbly 'What I want is to be free from hell'. He then went and I've never seen him again. The definitely is a demonic side to them, at least from our perception, but I generaly got the impression that he was in a spiritualy fallen state and was trying to re-ascend to to speak.

What Paul Richard said about the pleiadians being a spiritual based race seems to make alot of sense to me as the few contacts I've had with them have either been in dreams or astral plane.

As for being invaded I don't think it's going to happen. If you really are worried about the 'bad' ones coming after you, meditate and try and live a peaceful, harmonious life and this will to some extent shield you from negative forces.

I can kind of see whats going on with all this alien stuff but we are 4d beings or rather we've been dumbed down or 'fallen' into 4d beings. Alot of the ufo/alien phenomonen involves is multi dimensional so it's hard for physical perceptions and 4d linear minds to take it all in. Also I generaly have problems expressing myself through words but I hope you I've made some things clear to you.


[edit on 2/8/07 by SpiralTrance]



posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

One of the limiting beliefs of Christianity, as it has unfolded over the centuries but not in the beginning, is that souls cannot evolve into becoming divine or lesser gods to The Creator themselves. That they cannot advance into becoming a Co-Creator after death and their return to The Light.

But that is the ONLY WAY that God can win in this conflict against The Zetan Empire. As God is what works through us in service to others.

In other words, when you help someone, you are the difference that God makes.


Perhaps it would be easier to understand if I put it this way:

Wouldn't it be better to evolve to a high level yourself so that when the Army of God materializes you will be able to serve The Lord that much more?


We will have to agree to disagree on this point I believe. The first temptation offered to Eve by the serpent creature was that she would become a god knowing good and evil. It is the lure of witchcraft and all the occult sciences. As Jesus taught, the way to lift yourself up is to lower yourself to serve others.

I believe my God does not need help from man or angel. He is transcendent and could destroy the zetans, demons, serpent men, reptilloids, human armies etc with nary an effort.

You are correct in one way however. Resurrected christians will be like the angels, at a higher plane as you might call it. They will form the bulk of the Lords army when he returns to do battle against antichrist and the forces of evil at his command.



posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiralTrance
What Paul Richard said about the pleiadians being a spiritual based race seems to make alot of sense to me as the few contacts I've had with them have either been in dreams or astral plane.

Thank you for chiming in with that point of confirmation that is derived from your personal experience


The "pictures" of Pleiadians are always illustrations - not photographs. This also indicates that they are astrally based and not in the physical at all.





posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
We will have to agree to disagree on this point I believe. The first temptation offered to Eve by the serpent creature was that she would become a god knowing good and evil. It is the lure of witchcraft and all the occult sciences. As Jesus taught, the way to lift yourself up is to lower yourself to serve others.

If you actually read what I stated, you would know that that is exactly what I am suggesting. And with Heart Chakra Radiance in order to strengthen the core element of soul development: the ability to love genuinely and deeply.


Originally posted by SevenThunders
I believe my God does not need help from man or angel. He is transcendent and could destroy the zetans, demons, serpent men, reptilloids, human armies etc with nary an effort.

Your "God" is not The Original Creator


Your "God" is actually a number of discarnate communities of people in the Mid Realms of Spirit, typically on the fourth plane


I have had communication with these many times. They would come by - with the characteristic Dominant Aura Color of yellow, which you are aligned with - and declare to me telepathically "JESUS IS LORD."

I would respond to their declaration...

"Oh really?

If that be the case, then why doesn't he appear before all the Christian church leaders and use his ecclesiastical authority to excommunicate all the priests, ministers, and nuns - who preach in his name no less - who have sexually molested and in some cases RAPED thousands of innocent children around the world?"

The Christian Group Entity never responds to that question. They leave and their yellow energies fade from my sphere.

It never fails to shut them up because they have no answer to explain their morally-challenged FALSE GOD.

Now, if their Dominant Aura Color was not the pathetic yellow, but sky blue or white, as is the discarnate Saints, and THEN they declared the existence of an Ascended Master, they would have my utmost attention.


In the Spirit, as with the physical spectrum of color, the closest color to white is not yellow or violet, but sky blue.

You can fool many incarnate Christians into thinking your Group Entity in the Mid Realms is God, but you can't fool an ancient mystic who has used HCR regularly for literally decades and who has a Gift of Discernment given to him from discarnate Saints.


You say that becoming God Realized is impossible. I say that it is not only possible but the ONLY WAY to defeat the Zetan-aliens and their high technology.


Originally posted by SevenThunders
You are correct in one way however. Resurrected christians will be like the angels, at a higher plane as you might call it. They will form the bulk of the Lords army when he returns to do battle against antichrist and the forces of evil at his command.

The angels are on the fourth and fifth planes with the Dominant Aura Colors of yellow and violet respectively. They are too weak to stop The Zetan Empire and their Group Entities (or discarnate communities) are not spiritually-telekinetically powerful enough to create fully grown humanoid bodies and thereby "resurrect the dead."

This is precisely why the "power of Jesus" has failed repeatedly to completely stop Zetan-alien abductions. Sure, once in a while they do manage to stop one. But to end all the local alien bases, oust the many ships and Hybrid armies, and end the ongoing long-term breeding program? They are not even close to being powerful enough.


We do not have that much longer to wait in order to know which one of us is right.


Which one of us will be officially joining a Christian Group Entity in the Mid Realms after death, and which one of us will become an Ascended Master with a level of energy in The Light to actually be able to do something to stop Zetan imperialism and subjugation.

It should also be stated that I am not the only one planning and training to do this, and my future Primary Godhead Sun will not be the most powerful of those who will Ascend beyond the discarnate Saints who are above the angels in spiritual vibration.



[edit on 3-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The hybrids are behind all religions.

Religion is mind control. It is the cause of the division of humanity.

Just who are you praying to? Do you know?

There have been many light beings who have tried to tell humanity about the God Self. That is in part, one of the quickest ways to take your power back. The statement, 'God, I am' is very powerful and severs very quickly the parasites of the spirit world who need your thoughts/prayer/dependence to gain/maintain power.

I would like to point out, that this statement was created to deal with the God story created by the hybrids to control people on Earth. What the "God I am" principal attempted to do was negate the "God" dependency. The light does not require thanks or dependency.

What various messengers/channellers accomplished was to set a spark within each individual. A spark of consciousness. The "God, I am" acknowledges your own morality and worth.

Whilst everyone is putting their power outside of themselves, the parasites continue to exist. The "God I am" is obnoxious but was a critical point in overcoming the parasites. Take your power back.



[edit on 3-8-2007 by Thurisaz]



posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Just who are you praying to? Do you know?

Discrimination is the key. It is not who one prays to per se, it is the energies of those one accepts in response to those prayers.


If you want accuracy, you must develop relationships with discarnate Saints. These do not promote false god icons and they do not have a political agenda in furthering a church here - outside of an individualistic approach to spiritual development. Ask them.


And the best way to do that is through Spiritual Correspondence.


Originally posted by Thurisaz
There have been many light beings who have tried to tell humanity about the God Self. That is in part, one of the quickest ways to take your power back. The statement, 'God, I am' is very powerful and severs very quickly the parasites of the spirit world who need your thoughts/prayer/dependence to gain/maintain power.

I would like to point out, that this statement was created to deal with the God story created by the hybrids to control people on Earth. What the "God I am" principal attempted to do was negate the "God" dependency. The light does not require thanks or dependency.

What various messengers/channellers accomplished was to set a spark within each individual. A spark of consciousness. The "God, I am" acknowledges your own morality and worth.

Whilst everyone is putting their power outside of themselves, the parasites continue to exist. The "God I am" is obnoxious but was a critical point in overcoming the parasites. Take your power back.

Affirmations and prayers are not enough.


They have NEVER been enough to defeat technically advanced aliens


You can profess out loud that you are a god with the New Age declaration "I AM THAT I AM" from now until you transition. It is only an affirmation. It doesn't get one from Point A to Point B in advanced spiritual development.

By the way, channeling the New Age Violet Flame is also useless for becoming and staying God Realized. Doing so just aligns oneself with angel communities on the fifth plane.

There are no shortcuts


You have to develop a Sun of Love inside your Heart Chakra so that when you leave your body and expand in The Light Of The God Force, your Sun of Love can expand into a Primary Godhead Sun in the Monad Realms of Light.

To do that, you have to use Heart Chakra Radiance daily.




[edit on 4-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]



posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Affirmations and prayers are not enough.


I didn't say it was enough. It is a spark/point of realisation/consciousness.


staying God Realized. Doing so just aligns oneself with angel communities on the fifth plane.


Yes and No. I explained, the 'God I am' principal was created to negate the God story/dependence here on Earth.

The real issue is 'freedom from alignment' and that affirmation severs parasitic spirits in the
lower realms.

Of course it does, because it is from the 6th dimension/realm that this principal was created to counteract the corruption that manifested below the 6th realm. So, when you call on the 6th realm you overcome the realms below.

It is a step in the right direction and even you said yourself, you have to aquaint yourself with discarnate spirits. A lot of spirits chose to be discarnate to assist the light. Discrimination is the key and it is with intellect and the heart chakra you can find your way through.


There are no shortcuts


I didn't suggest it was a shortcut. I suggested it was a powerful affirmation and severs parasites.



posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

you must develop relationships with discarnate Saints.

And the best way to do that is through

Affirmations and prayers are not enough.
They have NEVER been enough to defeat technically advanced aliens



By the way, channeling the New Age Violet Flame is also useless

There are no shortcuts


You have to develop a Sun of Love

To do that, you have to use Heart Chakra Radiance daily.



[edit on 4-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]




Look at the way you express yourself:

You say "the best way is" instead of "one good way is". you say "you must" instead of "you can". you say "this is completely useless" instead of "this is no good for me". you say "they have NEVER been" instead of "i dont know of them ever having been".

In short: You can talk that way the dumb and docile, but not to spiritually mature or intelligent beings.



posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This thread makes me sick.



posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Last time i check this thread it was about ET's? What happened!



posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
The real issue is 'freedom from alignment' and that affirmation severs parasitic spirits in the
lower realms.

I agree.

The best way to do that is to strive to live by The Golden Rule, serve others, and use HCR daily. It also means rejecting the discarnate energies of the Mid and Lower Realms so that one is not aligned with same. In order to do that, one must do all of the above and also reject the channeled energies of brown, red, orange, yellow, and violet.


Originally posted by Thurisaz
So, when you call on the 6th realm you overcome the realms below.

It is a step in the right direction and even you said yourself, you have to aquaint yourself with discarnate spirits. A lot of spirits chose to be discarnate to assist the light. Discrimination is the key and it is with intellect and the heart chakra you can find your way through.

There is s lot of truth to the above.


Additionally, by being in the flesh, one can and does still have influences from all those in the discarnate dimensions. The only way to completely end that telepathic impact would be to Ascend into The Light to a dimension that is above the spiritual vibration of those one wishes to avoid having a direct influence.

That is one of the challenges of being in the flesh and subjecting oneself to evolving much faster than one can in the discarnate dimensions.

In the Spirit, one can look down but one cannot look up. Hence, the angels in the Mid Realms (fourth and fifth planes) are invisible to those in the Lower Realms, and the discarnate Saints (sixth and seventh planes) are invisible to angels and their respective religious heavens (discarnate communities).

The relevancy of all this, as someone asked, is in being able to discern not only spirits but also alien spirits as well as physical aliens.

Like, for example, the higher awareness that the Pleiadians are not physical aliens at all. That they are actually alien spirits who portray themselves as incarnate extraterrestrials in spacecraft, and that spacecraft is actually manned by incarnate Zetan-aliens (who have no telepathic ability).




posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard


If that be the case, then why doesn't he appear before all the Christian church leaders and use his ecclesiastical authority to excommunicate all the priests, ministers, and nuns - who preach in his name no less - who have sexually molested and in some cases RAPED thousands of innocent children around the world?"

The Christian Group Entity never responds to that question. They leave and their yellow energies fade from my sphere.

It never fails to shut them up because they have no answer to explain their morally-challenged FALSE GOD.

This sounds like something one of the Nordics or other false spirits might say to try to deceive those who are perishing. I would not be so quick to blaspheme the creator. The fact is the judgment of false teachers and false priests and false prophets is coming VERY SOON. They shall not escape. The appearance of false teachers was prophesied long ago.

Most people stumble over the idea that we suffer now, even the so called innocent suffer because of the fallen state of this world, being the throne of the devil. That too will soon change, after all of God's people have been sealed and the great harvest of the end days occurs.



posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
If that be the case, then why doesn't he appear before all the Christian church leaders and use his ecclesiastical authority to excommunicate all the priests, ministers, and nuns - who preach in his name no less - who have sexually molested and in some cases RAPED thousands of innocent children around the world?"

The Christian Group Entity never responds to that question. They leave and their yellow energies fade from my sphere.

It never fails to shut them up because they have no answer to explain their morally-challenged FALSE GOD.



Originally posted by SevenThunders
This sounds like something one of the Nordics or other false spirits might say to try to deceive those who are perishing. I would not be so quick to blaspheme the creator. The fact is the judgment of false teachers and false priests and false prophets is coming VERY SOON. They shall not escape. The appearance of false teachers was prophesied long ago.

NEWSFLASH: The Christian leaders, priests, nuns, and ministers, who promote Jesus as God and who molest and/or rape innocent children are the "false teachers and false priests and false prophets."

I am not blaspheming The Original Creator, who has yet to come. I am pointing out that any god figure needs to be judged by the same morality that we judge ourselves


If you had children, would you allow them be sexually molested and raped if you could do something about it?

If you did, you would be a very poor parent.


So why should the prophet Issa/Jesus not be judged by the same moral standard?

He is a very poor god indeed.


In fact, he is no god at all


No better than any of the current Pagan "gods" or Hindu "gods" around the world.

A god must have superior morality, not inferior morality. Failure to have that indicates a FALSE DEITY.

I am not judging The Original Creator; I am exposing the many Group Entities in the Mid and Lower Realms who - as FALSE GODS - like to portray themselves as gods and God. In doing so, I am promoting and helping The Original Creator.

If Jesus were a god or God, he would be here now, on international television, healing hundreds or thousands of people on a daily basis. He would also be here to condemn all Christian pedophile activity, as any morally decent parent would do. Jesus/Issa is a very poor and inferior god indeed. He is not here at all.


Originally posted by SevenThunders
Most people stumble over the idea that we suffer now, even the so called innocent suffer because of the fallen state of this world, being the throne of the devil. That too will soon change, after all of God's people have been sealed and the great harvest of the end days occurs.

Malachi predicted the end of Christianity. It is well on its way and will not survive this century.

But that is only part of what is happening.

All the world's traditional religions are going to end and be replaced with a more progressive and illuminating paradigm that does not include FALSE GODS of any kind.

This is inevitable.

And with that will also come a clear understanding the alien situation. The Zetan-aliens will be shown for what they are - spiritually retarded, parasitic, extraterrestrials that subjugate worlds and humanoid races that are too weak to defend themselves against their advanced physically-based technology.

With that will come a great interstellar war to end Zetan imperialism and subjugation.

Which many are preparing for through their daily application of Heart Chakra Radiance.




posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
And with that will also come a clear understanding the alien situation. The Zetan-aliens will be shown for what they are - spiritually retarded, parasitic, extraterrestrials that subjugate worlds and humanoid races that are too weak to defend themselves against their advanced physically-based technology.


Oh I strongly disagree with this. I emphasized one part in particular.


With that will come a great interstellar war to end Zetan imperialism and subjugation.


And end? Destroy the Zetans? Interstellar WAR. Where is your HCR?

I love all IN all realms

Heart Charkra Radiance? How can you rely on HCR when you in the same paragraph approve, advocate WAR?



[edit on 6-8-2007 by Thurisaz]



posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

I am not blaspheming The Original Creator, who has yet to come. I am pointing out that any god figure needs to be judged by the same morality that we judge ourselves


If you had children, would you allow them be sexually molested and raped if you could do something about it?

If you did, you would be a very poor parent.


So why should the prophet Issa/Jesus not be judged by the same moral standard?

He is a very poor god indeed.


As I said all these false teachers will be judged in due time. Moreover it is a mistake to associate the leaders of a particular cult, (eg the catholic church) with genuine christianity.




A god must have superior morality, not inferior morality. Failure to have that indicates a FALSE DEITY.

I agree. Jesus demonstrates this very thing by being willing to lower himself, taking an an earthly form and then suffering and dying for the very purpose of giving the masses a chance at forgiveness and reconciliation with God. He bore the punishment we deserved in our stead, by dying on a cross. That's not too bad an example is it? Sacrificing one's own status, and comfort for the good of many.



If Jesus were a god or God, he would be here now, on international television, healing hundreds or thousands of people on a daily basis. He would also be here to condemn all Christian pedophile activity, as any morally decent parent would do. Jesus/Issa is a very poor and inferior god indeed. He is not here at all.

Interestingly, this is in part what the antichrist will do. He will be a very public and charismatic figure, and seem to solve a lot of the worlds problems. This sets the stage for the mass deception.

You are too impatient for justice, for which I can not blame you. I also wish to see immediate judgment. I'd like to see those dictators who are torturing and killing millions of Christians in the Sudan, N. Korea, China, Vietnam, Laos, and all across the muslim realms brought to justice. But I too must wait until the fullness of time and all of God's purposes are fulfilled. Eventually it will all be made right, as we all wish it to be.



posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Heart Charkra Radiance? How can you rely on HCR when you in the same paragraph approve, advocate WAR?

Technically, we are already at war, have been for centuries. We are at war to amend human rights violations every time a human being from this planet is kidnapped by Zetan-aliens and used for medical experiments, a long-term breeding program, or dissection. And there have been MILLIONS of alien kidnappings.

You think it wrong that we defend ourselves?

Do you prefer SLAVERY and being used as FARM ANIMALS?

Many do not and rightly so.


Originally posted by Thurisaz
And end? Destroy the Zetans? Interstellar WAR. Where is your HCR?

You misunderstand the meaning of using Heart Chakra Radiance.

Using HCR does not turn one into a passive coward that will be submissive to imperialism and evil.

Far from it


Using HCR will not only increase one's ability to love genuinely and deeply, but will also serve to increase one's COURAGE.

It also takes COURAGE to DEFEND INNOCENTS (including oneself).

Defending innocents is in itself a severely underrated service to The Light Of The God Force.


You wish to go the path of Mohandas Gandhi and attempt passive resistance?

Don't you think that has already been tried?

It has, many times by abductees, and has failed miserably.


Whitley Strieber cried out to God when he was strapped down on a Zetan-Grey examination table on-board their spacecraft. They replied, "Why do you call out to God? There is no one here but us." This indicates serious spiritual retardation on the part of the aliens.

Or perhaps you think that you can Radiate Love to them and thereby persuade them to live by The Golden Rule?


In addition to dissections which lead one to believe that they kept their victims alive for as long as possible, there have even been accounts of the Zetan-aliens using human glandular extracts - from abductees - as vitamin supplements.


If you think you have a better way to end Zetan subjugation, harvesting, and imperialism, by all means, inform us of your strategy
.



[edit on 6-8-2007 by Paul_Richard]



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join