It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone explain the good and bad aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
do i undersand that the grays and reptiles are bad and the pleadians and nordics are good???

and the secret govt is bad but the comm 12 are good??

so is our government at war with its self??

so what secret government is good and what is bad and how can we join and help the good secret government.

how can we get help from the pledians????

please help me understand.

the dulce stuff is terrible and the gray agenda.

how can we stop this who can we help or join

thank you
chris

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Bad aliens blow you up, good aliens share things.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
but who is who??

i am afraid

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not afraid, they haven't blown us up yet, so the only ones left are good aliens who share and trade and do normal things and are really just like us.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
As I understand it, the greys are being controlled by other top tier aliens if you will. There is a hierarchy such as there is on planet earth. From what JOhn Lear says, the greys are cybernetic and do terrible things, but seem to be programmed by other aliens. According to James BArtley who you must google, it is the DRACO reptilians who pull the strings and fear the feminine principle on planet earth. They can cause human males to rape and torture by possessing their bodies since the DRacos are satanic in nature. Case in point, as James BArtley explains is the RAping of Nanking a terrible thing that occured where it appeared that human males has NO conscience!! FRom what I read, the REptilians have a vested interest in keeping planet earth very patriarchal, which it has remained for countless centuries. I agree with Al Bielek when he says that he would not want to be alive in 40 years from what these evil demonic aliens have in store. It is NOT a pretty picture. John White is also someone who writes about the reptilians, and how they are Satanic in nature. This is where SAtanic Ritual abuse came from , and the intertwining of aliens with ritualistic ceremonies, please also google Ron Patton. Many Satanic ceremonies have had had alien visitors, as Ron Patton writes about.

There is much more to tell , but if you happen upon someone on earth that seems strange, always look in their eyes, typically the ones who have "nothing there" may not be from this planet. I believe there are aliens living on this planet who are secretly running certain organizations for the benefit of the ultimate controllers, the DRACOS. They have plans for the earth and must be stopped, like try taking over!!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
airborne82ndscout

All of the beings of the 218 races visiting Earth are "good" as the professionals of their races. All work together now with their own crews to help humanity at this time of discovery in our evolution.

At one time, a few races were taking advantage of particular humans, even abducing them to get what they needed from our genetics. When the leading governments found out about alien people abducting humans, they tried to get in on it, to see what they could get out of it themselves, instead of stopping it. All of this has since been ended by the organization of our visiting races.

The offending races had to either comply with the organization or leave.

None of the visiting races works directly with any of Earth's governments, but some individual humans inside of Earth's leading governments have alien contact.

Most of what you ever hear publicly about the alien races is false information mass generated to serve your confusion over the truth you might also hear.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
there sounds like there are two secret govenrments out there

what organizations are leaking info to us???

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The balance in life is the same balance in all things grasshopper...

There are some that like you.

There are some that are indifferent.

There are some that think you should be crossed with the breed you most eat.

There are some that want you to be toast.

It is difficult to study something as elusive as aliens. Exopolitics have a very long way to go.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
good question op, sadly most people had to much this thread up by posting in it *sigh*. In my opinion i think there is no stupid question, only when you ask things like "how do you have sex with a reptillian lolz". But most people complain when someone asks how to protect themselves from the bad aliens, and to see the truth, everyone has a bad comment to say. So why does people like john lear and the rest of them can say these things, when no one is supposed to ask the questions? Anyway, it still is hard to find the wheat from the chaff but if you hear stories from a friend who works at the cia who was told by a close worker that evil alien beings are going to destory us don't believe. Most of it is common sense to, but just research the humans first, and worry about the aliens later.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
do i undersand that the grays and reptiles are bad and the pleadians and nordics are good???

Hah! If it was only that simple! As it turns out, they're all evil. Greys are actually probably the least evil of them all, because they're basically like robots or insects and completely amoral. Of course, the Lizards are evil, but they don't actually have anything against us, personally. On the other hand, Plejeaidians and the Nordics are a bunch of liars. They say they want to help mankind, but it's all just a load of lies intended to get us to drop our guard. Then... WHAM! Slavery and mind control. Anybody who goes along with them is a complete and total sucker.

Our only real hope for survival is if over the next several decades the small humanoids from the super civilization of the Earth's past (the Roswell beings) and our own Secret Space Force join forces and present an organized front against those scummy alien bastards.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i really can't because bad aliens can lure you in, like good aliens do, but then they'll flip the switch before you know it and you'll be paralyzed and under their control. all i have to say is follow your gut.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You can never tell if a race is "good" or "bad" until you get to
know them. That is like you going to explore a new culture.
You can't judge them until you have talked to them.
If we never have met an alien then we can't just label them
as good and evil. We must research their species, and then
we can ask those questions.
Aliens are still able to attack, they might be here to watch our
military, or they could be here to vacation.
Who knows? who really cares?
Just go with the flow.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think Its likely they are all the same "race" if you want to call it that. They appear to be able to take any form they want. Their true form seems to be some kind of Infomorph. I wouldnt classify them as "Good or Bad".

From my point of view they seem to be enforcing some kind of control system for the human species thats primarily psychological in nature. Some times in the course of developing memeplexes they can appear as good or evil. Its acting in its own self interests and appearances can be deceiving.

I would really stay clear of any stereotyping. No single species is in effect "good or bad" whether infomorphs or humans. Individual choices on a momentary basis define who we are as Individuals and the actions of Individuals do not define the entire Species.

If that was not the case humanity would of been exterminated 12,000 years ago.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
There are no good or bad Aliens. There are just Aliens which will do things for various reasons like the gain of there own race, tour of earth, or whatever.... Heck some people beleive Grays are actually programmed to abduct people by the government.

It's very very stupid to think that there are Aliens that are out there just to get you. If you think that you watch waaay to many movies.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Good aliens? Bad aliens.

More like no aliens that we have solid proof of.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Good aliens? Bad aliens.

Good grief? rational thought in this thread ? Well done that man.

There are no aliens, No Comm 12, no Dulce Base. Or at least, up to this point in time no factual evidence to verify anything of the sort

Just enjoy your life and stop worrying

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Bad aliens.. The ones that anally probe you..

Good aliens... Basically all the ones that DON'T anally probe you..

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

Originally posted by Smugallo
Good aliens? Bad aliens.

Good grief? rational thought in this thread ? Well done that man.

There are no aliens, No Comm 12, no Dulce Base. Or at least, up to this point in time no factual evidence to verify anything of the sort

Just enjoy your life and stop worrying

I said no aliens we have physical proof of, read a post properly before you reply please. I believe in aliens i just don't like the exopolitic angle. We have no real evidence for ET's thats all i'm saying and you can argue about eyewitness accounts and testimonies all you want for all you know they could be lying.

negative i know but sometimes you have to look at things rationally.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Bad Aliens? Good Aliens? Don't make me laugh.

First of all the only good alien is a dead alien!!!!!

If you didn't know, the good aliens are at war with the bad aliens, who are bent on total world domination - they may be the ones running the "shadow government" but - only the United States shadow government.

It could also be that Venezuala's Hugo Chavez is the last stronghold of the "bad aliens" here on earth.

But there are those right here on ATS who believe that Bush and all of his administration are "aliens" good or bad, what's the difference???

But, if aliens are so strong and are millions of years ahead of us, how could we struggle against them? How could we do anything to destroy the bad aliens....

Blah, Blah, Blah......

Another thread that is a total joke.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Assuming there really are alien(for the sake of argument): agreeing with some of the former posts on this thread you can't really label any race good or bad. IMO there's no race out there that wouldn't sell out humanity to save thier own skins if they had to. People have had pleasant and unpleasant experiences with ET and the stories vary dramatically. There's just not enough facts yet to decipher the alien agenda. But if you patient enough maybe you'll find out what it is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join