It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Reported Flight 93 Crashed Into Camp David

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
So apparently the media covering the 911 day was all scripted. but something happend and hey made a boo boo report.

This video shows us that the media thought that flight 93 crashed into camp david.

I dont know why this video is supposed to prove Osama did it.
To me it proves it was an inside job.

link

I used google to see if it was already posted, didn't find it. so remove this if its already been posted.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by thedangler]

[edit on 31-7-2007 by thedangler]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Either its scripted or just that its proof that its just bad reporting. This kind of reporting would pretty much disprove the CT that WTC7 was not the target but Camp David. Pretty ironic to use this evidence that it was planned for that target.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
So apparently the media covering the 911 day was all scripted. but something happend and hey made a boo boo report.

This video shows us that the media thought that flight 93 crashed into camp david.

Your link and the video included is attempting to portray that it was an inside job, not showing that Osama Bin Laden did it. The video is trying to point out that it may be scripted by the media.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ya I hate to tell you Bin Laden stated over and over and over and over and over that he didnt do it. Then sometime later fat Bin Laden says he did it.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Ya I hate to tell you Bin Laden stated over and over and over and over and over that he didnt do it. Then sometime later fat Bin Laden says he did it.

What fat Bin Laden? You mean that black, flatnose Bin Laden that the video is showing?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
No this one.

Fake Bin Laden

There ya go.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
No this one.

Fake Bin Laden

There ya go.

Sigh*

Supposedly the fake Osama

Supposedly the real Osama

Both mention 9/11 in response to America's foreign policies.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Pretty ironic in the link that they would call the pic of video number 3 as a lucky find.

Videos 1, 2 and 4 show the real bin Laden, video 3 shows the "lucky find" bin Laden.

Guess this author won't admit that he looks like Osama in the fake tape.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
sorry, the video i first was going to show was aanother one about the same thing but some one added content to it to show osama bin laden did it.. i dont know where the link went. doh.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

CBS Reported Flight 93 Crashed Into Camp David

Typical tinfoiler illogic

On 9/11 there were a lot of rumors and misinformation flying about, some
news organizations (BBC) hearing that area around WTC7 was being
cleared reported erraneously that building had collapse. I remember
being in my firehouse in NJ listening to radio transmissions from scene
and hearing reports being passed that biologic agents may have been used
in attack - report was in error. The amount of confusion that day was
staggering - too several days to even begin to sort out what happened
when and where.

Here is report from that day

A Virginia congressman said the plane's intended target was apparently Camp David, the presidential retreat in Maryland.

Rep. James Moran, D-Va., said after a Marine Corps briefing in Washington that Flight 93 was apparently intended for Camp David, the presidential retreat in the mountains of Maryland. The 10 a.m. crash of Flight 93 occurred about 85 miles northwest of Camp David near Thurmont, Md.

www.post-gazette.com...

Apparently someone hearing of United 93 crash in Pennsylvania made
a wild guess of where he thought it might be heading

So you took a report, now known to be in error, to "prove" that somehow
the media was in some grand conspiracy

Better check tinfoil.....

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I hate to throw a wrench in your claims on the fake video of Bin Laden but, when I pause fake video at 0:06 seconds in and the real one at 1:02 seconds in, I find simularities. Now I am by no means an expert of camoflage material but I have sewed my share of pattern garments to know that the jackets are a match. There is a distinct marking on his right arm (left facing you), also other markers that are clearly in same positions. I am sure no 2 camoflage jacket are the same to that extent. So for fake Bin Laden to have bought same jacket as real Bin Ladin would be just about 0%, IMO.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Good find, thedman.

It's amazing that speculative reporting (or, in this case, speculative reporting based on speculation from a third or fourth-hand source) can "prove" that 9-11 was an inside job.

The whole point of the video is summed up by this paragraph from the original link:

Were high level officials feeding a script to the media about the intended targets of hijacked airliners on 9/11 before they had crashed? If so, how did they have foreknowledge of what the targets would be? Was Flight 93 intended to be crashed in the Camp David area before it was either shot down or crashed into a field by brave passengers?

Why in the world would terrorists (or the gubmint) target Camp David, for heaven's sakes? I mean, just look at this list of targets:

World Trade Center One

World Trade Center Two

The Pentagon

The Capitol Building

The White House :bnghd:
and
Camp David

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

regurgitated by the edman
Typical tinfoiler illogic

Better check tinfoil.....

I don't know where you came from, but we have repsect for each other here at ATS. This isn't google groups or usenet and references like tinfoiler, twonk, kook, and the like are not welcome here. If you can't make a point without those kinds of tactics, you need to fine tune your debating skills.

[edit on 7/31/2007 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Perhaps was too harsh, but have low tolerence for gross stupidity

To take some wrong reporting from Sept 11 in light of all the rumors
and confusion that day and make wild jump that it somehow "proves"
a great conspiracy is laughable. If want to be taken serious have to
stay without realm of reality and logic....

top topics

join