It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Billion Of Your Dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Source
US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is not expected to arrive in Israel Wednesday with any ground-breaking messages from the Arab world, regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict or possible ties between Israel and Saudi Arabia, sources from Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's office said Tuesday night.
Rice is expected to land in the afternoon and go from there to a meeting with Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni. She will then meet with Defense Minister Ehud Barak and, later, President Shimon Peres. She will end her day in Jerusalem with a one-on-one meeting with Olmert....
She is expected to make a formal announcement of the American aid package to Israel - $30 billion over the next ten years

I can't imagine a better way to spend our tax money than giving Israel an ADDITIONAL 30 billion dollars. What do we get out of that deal?
Apparently that 30 billion is pretty much earmarked for military aid as well so it isn't like we are feeding poor and starving jews in Tel Aviv with it either... Buying their bombs for them just doesn't seem right to me, at least not with my money.

new topics

join