It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 07 – Scientology and Cellular Phone Masts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 7 – Scientology and Cellular Phone Masts

Dave and Johnny planned a great show for everyone. The REGULAR SHOW discusses thread topics on Scientology and Cellular Phone Masts, The Hollywood Minute and then feature two of the ATS Podcasters. The INTERVIEW SHOW takes everyone behind the curtain of the Wizard Of Oz with an interesting, candid and funny discussion with ATS Moderators CRAKEUR and INTREPID.

length: 33:37
file: atsmix_2483.mp3
size: 15759k
feed: atsmix

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey, that first podcast was a repeat.

What do I win?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow, good stuff fellas. The new production sounds pretty freaking sweet. I HAVE MY OWN BUMPER! [Spanish accent] INCREDIBLE! [/Spanish accent]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hey Dave and Johnny! Just wanted to thank you for spotlighting one of my podcasts. It's nice to know that someone actually listens to the things!

You guys have a great show going! Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey Maria....

Keep up the great work!

Dave

top topics

join