It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 07 – MOD SQUAD INTERVIEW - Crakeur & Intrepid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 07 – MOD SQUAD INTERVIEW - Crakeur & Intrepid

Dave and Johnny planned a great show for everyone. The REGULAR SHOW discusses thread topics on Scientology and Cellular Phone Masts, The Hollywood Minute and then feature two of the ATS Podcasters. The INTERVIEW SHOW takes everyone behind the curtain of the Wizard Of Oz with an interesting, candid and funny discussion with ATS Moderators CRAKEUR and INTREPID.

length: 35:18
file: atsmix_2482.mp3
size: 16552k
feed: atsmix

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
100% loved this

Well done guys this was a great pod cast and made me giggle!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Outstanding interview!

You guys were all great on fire, but Intrepid especially cracks me up.

And when do we get the videocast with you guys in yer bunnytail uniforms.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
that part had me laughing so much too. Id say this was the best show yet, good on u guys really glad A.T.S decided to do this mix show, really look forward to each one.

lots of respect to everyone behind A.T.S and all its workings, and though it doesnt get said enough, i send a big thank u to all the moderaters for keeping this website clean and fair and free from as much crap as could humanly be expected.

thanx again

peace

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Invisus]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That show was great!!! Great job by Intrepid and Crakeur giving some insight into the jobs that mods do here. Great sense of humor shown by both and thanks to Intrepid to helping perpetuate the stereotype of us drunken Canadians.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
And when do we get the videocast with you guys in yer bunnytail uniforms.

the bunnytails are personal. not for public consumption

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Great shows (regular and interviews)

edit...I thought his name was Cracker too

[edit on 31/7/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That was a great show!

They lied about the uniforms, or I was given the wrong one, mine came with a preformed tinfoil hat, a straight jacket and the pants have a huge hole in the back side, but all of it had the ATS logo on it.

You guys got bunny tails?

You'll have to petition the courts for approval of any appearance of mine on this show, if you get enough signatures, maybe, they will let me out long enough to do an interview on ATS MIX at some point in the future.

But then, what other mod would dare go on the show with me?

[edit on 31-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz\But then, what other mod would dare go on the show with me?

In a heartbeat.

and I know that intrepid is dying to do his Dr. Phil one more time, hoping it sticks.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
That show was great!!! Great job by Intrepid and Crakeur giving some insight into the jobs that mods do here. Great sense of humor shown by both and thanks to Intrepid to helping perpetuate the stereotype of us drunken Canadians.

Weeelllllllllllllll, I wasn't drunk but I was working on it.

Thanks guys. It was a helluva lot of fun to do.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have a burning sensation when I pee and I think I might be pregnant. Not blaming anyone, just saying.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Really great show fellas!! I anxiously await each new one...you guys have a great sense of humor and always keep the topic goin'!! The drunken post topic was hilarious!!! Beer in itself is a conspiracy...when I was younger you could be 17 and grab a cold one, then it moved up to 21?! Is it because 17 years olds don't make the cash a 21 year old makes? Hmmm...anyways, you guys are awesome and ATS is awesome!! Keep up the great work!!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Good thing you guys were promoted, or I never would've found your pod.

Sorry, Johnny and Dave, I promise to check back more often.

( and yea, I flagged the mutha' ! )

Ha, Ha ! Great Fun. I found myself laughing out loud, right along with you guys,
at some of the comments.

Too funny, with the request for, Dave's help, on the new Avatar upload, Intrepid.

And Crakeur, you were sooo smooth with the- "the uniforms were nice" , segue,
it took me a count of two , to spew my coffee.

And I see we share the same pet peeve, with the characters who, pop in
to the middle of a thread, without reading it.

As usual, adding a voice, to the online characters, certainly sharpens the digital image.

Although, neither the Canuck nor NY accents, were as strong as I imagined.

Great questions , J & D, and unique rapport, between all of you.

1 vote, for a Crakeur/Intrepid redux.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
intrepid and I toyed with the idea of going with a heavy canadian accent coupled with my old jewish nooyawkah accent but I didn't think I'd be able to sustain it for very long (insert innuendo jokes here).

those interviews are a blast. I'm hoping Dave and Johnny find a way to insert the "off air" conversations because, to be honest, if y'all don't get to hear Dr. Phil, y'all will (eventually) die unfullfilled.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I said this in the SECRET MOD AREA...... and will repeat it here..... what an HONOR for Johnny and I to have the TWO NEWEST SUPER MODS be our first "Meet The Mods".

Congratulations again guys..... well deserved.....

(CLAP) Dave and Johnny just gave you the CLAP!
(again)

(Salute)

Dave

[edit on 8/2/2007 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yea, it sounded like you were having fun, and that,
makes it fun for the listeners.

You all have good 'radio presence' , IMO.

Hardly any, 'stepping on toes ', and a nice natural flow.

Hey, J & D, how about it? Dr. Phil...?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Great Interview
You guys are hilarious!!! Crakuer, I really dig your sense of humor!! Both of you are pretty funny!

"He's a Hoser, He doesn't drink beer..He drinks Makers Markl!"

It's ok Springer, I dig Makers myself

Intrepid...I have Posted drunk too!

[edit on 5-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments and contributions to this show thread!

Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just saw these interviews today. Love it! What a great idea! Looking forward to them all.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
We plan on featuring All of our Moderators over the course of the next few months. It has been a real joy for Johnny and I to be part of the Mod Experience.... and even a bigger joy to be able to put a VOICE with a name and written word.

Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join