It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of Amazing Christian Prophecies..Selected Eastern Orthodox and Byzantine Era Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Awhole lot of reading regarding prophecies that have come out 100% and more prophecies to come...

www.geocities.com...

below is a sample of one of the prophecies...

Prophecies of Agathanghelos (13th Century)

Ieronymos Agathanghelos was born in 1279 A.D. He was a priest/monk and confessor, born in Rhodes.
He lived in a Cenobitic monastery for 51 years.
By his own testimony,
he states that in his 79th year of age, he was at Messina of Sicily,
where, at dawn on the 1st Sunday of Lent (known as the Sunday of Orthodoxy) he experienced a majestic vision by which many future events were foretold to him:

The fall of Constantinople, the predicted year when it would happen along with a time of which Greece�s liberation from the Ottoman Empire would occur (see this stunning prophecy below).
The shaping of European History after it's fall in 1453 A.D.
Western Europe�s Protestant Reformation, through Luther, against the Pope.
Napoleon�s action, his campaign and doom in Russia
The partition of Austria, and the German Kaiser�s banishment after World War 1.
Russia�s Sovietization
Germany�s defeat and dismemberment after World War II.
Events of World War III, in detail, before it and after it�s results.
The Victory of Apostolic Christianity
These prophecies, as far as I know,
have not made their way to the general public, especially the internet.
This is a sampling of his complete prophecies, which I have collected from various sources.
I offer newly proposed interpretations to Agathanghelos's famous 'Numbers' prophecies.
I believe these numbers hold the key to determining when the victory a unified, single Christian faith will occur.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Nice find helen.

Are there any current day Orthodox seers or do you think people are too busy holding the church together?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi M.A

Haven't spoken to you in awhile...

Holding the church together?
Well, without the people M.A there is no church .....

The true church of Christ will remain up until the end of times.....
quote// The divine Founder of the Church,
our Lord Jesus Christ, said clearly,

"I will build my Church and the gates of Hell will not prevail against Her" (St. Matt xvi, 18).
To the Church,
He sent the Holy Spirit.
The Spirit descended upon the Apostles,
the Spirit of Truth (St. John xv, 16f)
Who "manifests all things" to Her and guides Her (St. John xvi, 13),
protecting Her from error.
Indeed,
it was to declare this Truth to men that the Lord came into the cosmos, according to His own words (St. John xviii, 31).
And Saint Paul confirms this fact in his letter to his pupil,
the bishop Timothy, saying that,

"the Church of the living God is the ground and pillar of the Truth" (I Tim iii, 15).
Because She is "the ground and pillar of the Truth,"
"the gates of Hell cannot prevail against Her."

Though many people today go to church and believe that the church is what will save them is another thing.....the Church is not an outward image for looks, it is the ARK that the faithful partake of as a foretaste of heaven.
There are Genuine Orthodox people living today but not without having our faith tested to the extent...
When you said ''seers'' it reminds me of supernatural powers ofthe evil kind.....hey, but that's me!
I believe we are all connected with God and His living Saints whom are alive....for God is of the living ,not the dead.
There are a few monks at Mount Athos who speak of propecies that will be fullfilled in our time.....

Mt. Athos and the end of the world (Im sure I have written this site in A.T.S somewhere)

oag.ru...
Sorry M.A if this is not the answer you were looking for, but Im sure you understand and know much more then you are prepared to tell....
take care.
helen..

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Update on current Prophecies?

About Sergianism-as understood in the light of prophecies

From the prophecies of Elder Lavrenty of Chrnigov~

These prophecies deal with our times now.

The Restoration of Romanity~

There's many more...

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I saw this title and I knew that this was a post by you helen!

This is a great collection!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalGrl

Hi digital/

Yeh, I'm looking at my old posts and bringing them up as I think they should be read,there is so much to learn from reading true prophetic words of Righteous people,but I dont think many understand the importance of these prophetic words...not only is History in them, but actual events coming to fruition in our everyday lives!
Nice to see you post !

Take care,
ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Dear people of this conversation,

I appear to be really late with this topic but i find it really interesting.
If possible, Helen, could you send me any links to the information you posted originally as none of the original links work.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
www.pigizois.net... - Starets Lavrentii prophecies..

I find some quotes interesting:

“Monks and schema-monks in the monasteries will attain unto the seventh Heaven; but if you only knew what awaits those virgins who live in the world! The Lord will tell those schema-bearers to make way for these secret ones who did not live in a monastery. And these latter will exceedingly precede the former ! Do you understand that, before God, the secret ones will be superior to those in the monasteries? Do you understand?” the starets asked. “I understand nothing,” was my reply. “Then remember what I just told you, at least!” batiushka said.”

To me, this quote is vey clear. Those people who wil be the luckiest ones today are those who cultivate themselves genuinely in daily society.

Personally I cultivate in Falun Dafa(body&mind cultivation) in everyday life based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in all actions.

Better health, energy, sleep quality, peace of mind etc are natural consequences for those people doing this type of cultivation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarene
reply to post by helen670

Dear people of this conversation,

I appear to be really late with this topic but i find it really interesting.
If possible, Helen, could you send me any links to the information you posted originally as none of the original links work.

Thanks in advance

Hi Sarene,
so sorry I actually have not been on ATS for quite awhile, so you are my first response!
I dont know why the LINKS don't work anymore(a conspiracy in itself), but I do have them and will post them tomorrow.....I found the links a few months back and have them on my facebook,but not sure how to get them as i need to go through the whole lot of stuff i have....

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

join