It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq war veteran and experienced demolitions expert blows the cover on 9/11 inside job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
nationalwriterssyndicate.com...

Meet Torin Wolf. He has a broad and varied background as a US Army Combat Nurse during Operation Iraqi Freedom........building construction contractor, certified structural welder, certified asbestos and hazardous materials worker, experienced demolitions expert, teacher, radio show host, and well studied 9/11 truth activist. Torin knows how to put a building up, and bring the same building down in its own footprint.

While saving over 120 lives, Torin earned the Combat Medical Badge by providing medical care to US, allied, enemy soldiers, and civilians under combat conditions. Torin's arms display Samoan life saving tattoos, each line and symbol representing a group of lives saved. The army would like you to think he wasn't in Iraq, but unfortunately for them, Torin appears in a recent documentary filmed there. A true hero helping save lives in the middle east, Torin can be seen in section 4 of a PBS documentary called “Life and Death in the War Zone.”

With Torins impressive list of qualifications, his unwavering voice holds a power that shatters the lies of 9/11 sold to us by the government and mainstream media, “The official story we've been told about 9/11 is absolutely, physically impossible.”

An Iraq war veteran and a demolitions expert saying 9/11 was an inside job. Torin wolf has an impressive background, it's going to be hard for skeptics to argue his testimony. We need more brave people like this speaking out for 9/11 truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has said anything about this. This man gives detailed accounts of how each building fell and why they did, he talks about air samples, thermate, how the invasion plan for Afghanistan was on Bush's desk 2 days prior to 9/11, lots of important things. The man is an Iraq veteran and a demolitions expert, I will not let his voice go unheard. Does no one have anything to say about these claims?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sorry. Unless it's written in the NIST report or FEMA, they can't say anything about it. I for one applaud this guy.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I just don't understand why we can't have a new truly independant investigation into the events of 9/11......with full disclosure of video tapes of the pentagon, and everything else that the government is covering up.

If we can't have that, full disclosure, which we know we can't then I want us as a nation to sue the federal government for gross misconduct of offical duties and responsiblities to this country on the day of 9/11 resulting in over 3000 deaths of it's citizens.

Why can't we do that? I am not a lawyer, but from what I understand of other types of lawsuits, like for instance to drug companies that kill people with their drugs that were under-researched you can sue someone for gross misconduct. If we believe the "official story" then at the very least the government should be held liable for the events on 9/11. In a court of law!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't understand why people still care about 9/11. I mean, we can't do anything now. And, even if I believed it, what would that accomplish? The dead's dead.

So the gov's corrupt. Big whoop. There's no justice in the world and there never has been. And seriously, what are you going to do? Blogg about it all day? It won't fix the problem. Try to become president. Try to get high up cuz I know your not exactly Sec. Of Defense.

AND don't give me that," They'd never allow it." Try anyway. I will. So I suggest you catch them in the act. Not talk about it, what is it, like six years after?

I'm 15. So Vote GAMMA for pres some day in 2020.

But on topic the guy seems legit but I don't know...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ive been good lately and kept my typewriter off to these stupid 911 threads but this has to be called .. You folks really think think that by putting " war veteran " in front of someones name that somehow makes this guys bs somehow hold more weight than joe blow .. well , guess what , it don't . You continue to give this government too much credit on being able to keep a secret and to pull off something that big ..NO WAY !
That's foolish .

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't understand why people still care about 9/11.

I dunno. Some crap about having some having 'lost' their 'whole family' in the incident, or something dumb like that.

I mean, we can't do anything now. And, even if I believed it, what would that accomplish? The dead's dead.

Of course. In fact, we should just abolish the entire judicial system and any kind of corrective action. What a waste of time and money. Putting criminal in jail or otherwise out of our misery? What's that likely to accomplish?

EDIT: Spelling correction.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by GrinningMoon]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 64MM4-R4Y-8UR5T
I'm 15.

I stopped reading right there. I know what my view was like when I was 15, and if I saw my 15-year-old self now, I'd slap myself in the face.

To comment on the topic, I hope this man is not soon ignored. His credentials are extremely high.

[edit on 8/1/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Besides costing taxpayers and stockholders trillions of dollars, 9/11 cost can also be measured by the freedom and peace of mind that Americans and world citizens continue to lose as a result. Keeping that in mind, I encourage everyone to read this short essay.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Consider the following:

1993 Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.

1995 April 19, Oklahoma City: car bomb exploded outside federal office building, collapsing wall and floors. 168 people were killed, including 19 children and 1 person who died in rescue effort. Over 220 buildings sustained damage. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols later convicted in the antigovernment plot to avenge the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco, Tex., exactly 2 years earlier.

Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.

1996 June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.

1998 Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. 4 men connected with al-Qaeda 2 of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.

2000 Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.

How come we never hear conspiracy theories about these events or see a “Loose Change” movie about the above?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN
Consider the following:

1993 Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.

1995 April 19, Oklahoma City: car bomb exploded outside federal office building, collapsing wall and floors. 168 people were killed, including 19 children and 1 person who died in rescue effort. Over 220 buildings sustained damage. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols later convicted in the antigovernment plot to avenge the Branch Davidian standoff in Waco, Tex., exactly 2 years earlier.

How come we never hear conspiracy theories about these events or see a “Loose Change” movie about the above?

1993 bombing ? The FBI had a man on the inside, they practically helped set the whole thing up and decided at the last moment (upper management) that they were no longer interested. Their inside man told them, "when the bombs go off don't call me." The bombs went off and guess what they did, they called him. (From the book 1000 Years for Revenge: International Terrorism and the FBI--the Untold Story)

1995 bombing ? Many sources including people who worked in the building reported other strange men around the building leading up to the attack and strange activity afterwards. The Gubment decided only to actively persue timothy mcvey, case closed !

People don't cover this stuff because history is LONG and complicated. The stuff that lead to the wtc attacks (and other crap) has its history rooted back in the middle of the 1900s, or earlier !

People need to seriously sign off the net, put down the newspaper and pick up a book (or 30).

To the OT : everyone and their mother has come out and said or implied that 9/11 was an inside job. We're reaching critical mass at an ever increasing clip.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by discomfit]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 64MM4-R4Y-8UR5T
So the gov's corrupt. Big whoop. There's no justice in the world and there never has been. And seriously, what are you going to do? Blogg about it all day? It won't fix the problem.

Will it not? Would you have said the same thing to Thomas Paine in 1776 when he wrote Common Sense?

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

If we had no patriots speaking out on the internet, we'd more than likely go about our daily lives, continuing to gorge ourselves on the schwill that the American government force-feeds us daily. You sir, are a fine example of why America is in a state of decay such as it is. Those that don't care anymore. You're a prime case of what the government would like everyone to be like. Don't ask question. Just do as we tell you, "Be scared. Go to work. Buy goods. Pay taxes. Serve 'with' us. Fight for us."

I commend this veteran for his actions and would hope that more would have the courage to speak out, whether for 9/11 Truth, American's Rights or our corrupt Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches in Washington. The more we speak out, the more that become informed. The less that can deny our need to fleece Washington of it's fat-cat politicians and money grubbing 'leaders'.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
nationalwriterssyndicate.com...

Meet Torin Wolf. He has a broad and varied background as a US Army Combat Nurse during Operation Iraqi Freedom........building construction contractor, certified structural welder, certified asbestos and hazardous materials worker, experienced demolitions expert, teacher, radio show host, and well studied 9/11 truth activist. Torin knows how to put a building up, and bring the same building down in its own footprint.

What bunch of hog wash how can he be a teacher if he never finished HS? He only has a GED therefore is not qualified to teach as he claims nor is he educated enough to qualify to as an engineer.

The whole article reads like a big ego puff piece nothing more.

Police Chief blasts author as a reporter tells hi to take a hike You Tube

[edit on 8/1/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
What bunch of hog wash how can he be a teacher if he never finished HS? He only has a GED therefore is not qualified to teach as he claims nor is he educated enough to qualify to as an engineer.

So, since it says he got his GED at age 14, you think he doesn't have the knowledge to teach? It never says that he is a certified teacher. Teacher of what? Maybe he was a teacher of demolitions in the army. You don't know. Neither do I. But, to make it out that he is anything but what he says he is, because he recieved his GED at 14, is misrepresenting the truth. I challenge you to prove him wrong.

BTW, I didn't read where he claims to be an engineer.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Maybe he was a teacher of demolitions in the army. You don't know. Neither do I. But, to make it out that he is anything but what he says he is, because he recieved his GED at 14, is misrepresenting the truth. I challenge you to prove him wrong.

Watch the video I added as an edit the guy is a buffon and that is my opinion. How did he get to be a reporter with only a high school education? Just because you slap a press pass on someone does not make them a reporter although he sure tried to play the part.

As I said the whole article reads like a ego puff piece nothing more. As for teaching demonlitions perhaps but I doubt it. One would think that takes years of experience to learn all the ins and outs just as a job in engineering would.

Edit to add Hold da presses folks a search pulled up some very revieling info on this bozo. He Could not have gotten his GED at age 14 as alleged. the age limit in Kansas is 18 so that is an out right lie DUH

[edit on 8/1/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This guy is one of the many opportunists out there taking advantage of the truth movement to further their own fortunes.

Torin may very well be a puff job. His credentials stretch the truth. And he falls into the trap of many other "insiders." His only claim to expertise is that he's apparently an explosives expert. How come he knows things like the plan to attack Afghanistan was on Bush's desk two days before 9/11?

He's a P.T. Barnum wannabe, and I'm gonna lay money down that in six months to a year he'll be jumping on the alien and/or illuminati bandwagon.

[edit on 8/1/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We might as well get the rest of this bozo's laundry out and take a good look at it.

From the source I used above.

But his claimed credentials prior to enlisting in the military at a claimed age of 30 are eye-opening. Twelve years of asbestos abatement? I can buy that, but doesn't that sort of take us back to age 18? Where does he work in the years of concrete testing, structural welding and demolition? Source

Now I ask any sane person how in the hell can this jerk have so many creditials claiming years of experience accumulated all at the same time. Hey look I am a medic, No wait I am a welder, oopps better make that a demolitions expert as well as the other claims he allegedly made. Sounds like he is a jack of all trades master of none.

I would also like to know just when he did these so called 100 controlled demolitions and just where were they done? My guess is he considers putting a fircracker under a toy truck controlled demolition

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

I would also like to know just when he did these so called 100 controlled demolitions and just where were they done? My guess is he considers putting a fircracker under a toy truck controlled demolition

I'm leaning to start to agree with you shots. But, people can do at least most of those things. I tested construction materials (structural engineering). At the same time, I logged boring samples (geotechnical engineering) and tested soil for compaction and other tests. So, from a technical standpoint, you could say I earned experience in both structural and geotechnical engineering at the same time. I'm just saying we can't rule it out.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have a question.

What we have is one expert claiming a controlled demolition of the WTCs.

Being in Iraq doesn't make his opinion stronger, it just means he was in Iraq. Ok, hes an experienced demolitions expert. Other demolition experts said that it was not a controlled demolition. The "inside job" claim doesn't factor into the physics of the controlled demo theory, it just postulates that some one know about it.

So here's the question, err, two questions:

* Why is this guy's personal opinion more valid than say, the three Nobel Prize winning Physicists at NIST?

* Is it because you have a predetermined opinion and this guy's opinion is what you want to hear?

Be honest.

Please Note- I have not expressed any opinions here, so don't go all "omg you're an evil skeptic!!!" on me. I'm just looking for a couple of answers here.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Reality Hurts]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

So, since it says he got his GED at age 14, you think he doesn't have the knowledge to teach? It never says that he is a certified teacher. Teacher of what? Maybe he was a teacher of demolitions in the army. You don't know. Neither do I. But, to make it out that he is anything but what he says he is, because he recieved his GED at 14, is misrepresenting the truth. I challenge you to prove him wrong.

BTW, I didn't read where he claims to be an engineer.

I can prove him wrong. It is against the law to get your GED at 14. The law does vary from state to state with the minimum age being 16.

www.acenet.edu...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join