It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharon admits blowing up synagoges and to creating terrorism!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Wow. I found a list very similar to yours here:

www.iap.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to." (Golda Meir, March 8, 1969)

"There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." (Golda Meir Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969)

"The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." (Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972)

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." (Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983)

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." (Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio)

"We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return" (David Ben-Gurion, in his diary, 18 July 1948, quoted in Michael Bar Zohar's Ben-Gurion: the Armed Prophet, Prentice-Hall, 1967, p. 157)

"We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai." (David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978)

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." (Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum")

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population." (Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969)

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'" (Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979)

Rabin's description of the conquest of Lydda, after the completion of Plan Dalet. "We shall reduce the Arab population to a community of woodcutters and waiters" (Uri Lubrani, PM Ben-Gurion's special adviser on Arab Affairs, 1960. From "The Arabs in Israel" by Sabri Jiryas)

"There are some who believe that the non-Jewish population, even in a high percentage, within our borders will be more effectively under our surveillance; and there are some who believe the contrary, i.e., that it is easier to carry out surveillance over the activities of a neighbor than over those of a tenant. [I] tend to support the latter view and have an additional argument:... the need to sustain the character of the state which will henceforth be Jewish... with a non-Jewish minority limited to 15 percent. I had already reached this fundamental position as early as 1940 [and] it is entered in my diary." (Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department. From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5)

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them." (Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998)

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." (Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972)

"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly." (Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry)

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
�I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do. (Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956)

Now does this sound like a Nazi ???

The man you are defending said that.

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Regardless of what he says, his actions speak volumes.

Wreckage street/Had'd street is one example

and currently, the fabulous wall that is being erected.

These are just some of the insane things going on in Israel today.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"Israel is often accused of "lebensraum", but the truth is they have only captured land in defensive wars, and have returned the vast majority of what was captured."

Then.....

" I could go through the details for you, but in both cases Israel was defending itself against a prepared attack."

You can't have it both ways. Israel attacked first.

They stole lands in an offensive war.

If land can be 'captured' then why did we attack Iraq after they 'captured' Kuwait?

They had more claim to that land than Israel has to the Golon, Gaza, and West Bank. There never was a nation called Kuwait until the British drew lines on a map after WW I.

The question is not as simple as it is in other wars. Usually all it means is 'regime change'. The land comes under a different ruler. Israel would ethnicly cleanse the land. They want the land, but not with Arabs on it.

" Israeli citizens are free to practice whatever religion they wish, and a good 20% of them choose to follow Islam."

Only jews are allowed to vote for the upper house, and only jews can buy land.

That is the most racist laws in the world. Can you name one other nation with laws that discriminate against minorities in such powerful ways?

"Israel allows Muslims to control the Temple Mount, even though it?s the most holy site to Judaism."

It has belonged to the Muslims for over 1300 years. It may be holy to the Jews, but so what? It does not belong to them. This is just one of the places that did not belong to Israel before they attacked the Arabs in a sneek attack in 1967.

BTW: Under international law Israel is in the wrong. Almost every single UN resolution on the situation is against Israel.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country." -- David Ben-Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister) Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox),

this says it all. we have taken their country. israelians.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
JohnBull1....
Your obvious well knowledged sentiments on Israel are known and respected.

Personally.....are you acquainted with Grand Mufti Hajj Amin al-Husseini?
The Grand Mufti:
"Our fundamental condition for coperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish problem in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. the answer I got was: "The Jews are yours."
Source:
Sarah Honig, "Fiendish Hypocrisy II: The Man from Klopstock St." Jerusalem Post April 6, 2001.

INteresting that the Grand Mufti is seen today as a Palestinian national icon and 'hero'. Interestingly enough how Arafat has pretty much mentioned and stated virtually the very same sentiments, in regards and in relation to the continued rhetoric and his continued policy of "destruction and total eradication" of Israel and all Jews. The PLO charter is proof enough, among other documented proofs.

Are you aware of have acknowledged the Palestinian support for Nazis and Nazism?
And despite all this, Israel has three times offered a "state" settlement/accord to Palestine and three times it has been refused.

How easily that "Nazi" flag can be unfurled two-ways is it not? Comparisons are such that anyone can believe anything at any time.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"And despite all this, Israel has three times offered a "state" settlement/accord to Palestine and three times it has been refused."

What about the green line?

The Palestinians gave up land that was rightfully their in exchange for an Israeli withdraw. Israel has never withdrawn although they have taken all of the land the Palestinians gave up for peace.

Never since has Israel offered to withdraw without taking the Dome of the Rock. In the Camp David offer that Arafat refused Israel gave it to themselves.

That was not an acceptable offer.

THAT WAS ATTEMPTED ARMED ROBBERY

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Dispel the "Green Line", for what? I have no need to address the "Green Line".

1937, 1947 and 2000-2001 speak volumes on this.
Fingers can be 'pointed' all day long, but reall peace will only come when both sides truly want and seek it...period.

There are over a dozen 'stateless' and 'countryless' peoples. Jordon is 66% Palestinian...
There has been no addres of this, as there has been no address of those dozen+ state and nationless peoples. NO condemnation of China and its taking over of Tibet....no condemnation by the UN or for that matter, no "OFFER", let alone THREE (3) seperate OFFERS, given to Tibet or to any of those other dozen+.

Address the Green Line?.....right.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
....The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian childs existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger....... (Ariel Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956)

This is extremely disturbing to me! ::spits::

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
There are over a dozen 'stateless' and 'countryless' peoples. Jordon is 66% Palestinian...
There has been no addres of this, as there has been no address of those dozen+ state and nationless peoples. NO condemnation of China and its taking over of Tibet....no condemnation by the UN or for that matter, no "OFFER", let alone THREE (3) seperate OFFERS, given to Tibet or to any of those other dozen+.
regards
seekerof

yes. injustice is rampant. this does not mean we should start calling it justice.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"Fingers can be 'pointed' all day long, but reall peace will only come when both sides truly want and seek it...period."

Both sides are wrong, but the source of it is the occupation. Israel invaded their lands in violation of international law. They have every right to expect freedom. They will not have it until Israel withdraws.

To say that the occupation exists to stifle resistance is stupidity. It creates it.

The freedom fighters would not exist if they had their freedom.

The occupation would not exist if Zionists did not lust land that is not theirs.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Your Zionist views are negating your ability to really look into what you spread.

"Both sides are wrong, but the source of it is the occupation. Israel invaded their lands in violation of international law. They have every right to expect freedom. They will not have it until Israel withdraws.

JohnBull1 and I have discussed this matter but not in depth, and after reading much of the comments here, I'm sure our respective views on this issue will differ. In such....a heathy 'search' using the internet, the hidden internet and well stocked and reputed library will give many here a different view of "occupation". This "supposed" occupations has meaning and clarity far beyond WWI and WWII.

But if you insist in staying in this time period, try reading UN Resolution 242 of the Security Council, because, I'm assuming here, that when you speak of "illegial occupation" that you are refering to the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights. Then again, those territories were garnered, as a consequence, in and of the Six-Day War.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Beware those at Cassiopaea as they are so desparate to avoid the coming conflagration that they would jump in the arms of very dangerous suitors...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

But if you insist in staying in this time period, try reading UN Resolution 242 of the Security Council, because, I'm assuming here, that when you speak of "illegial occupation" that you are refering to the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights. Then again, those territories were garnered, as a consequence, in and of the Six-Day War.

regards
seekerof

garnered? it's great how you can just label something and all of a sudden it's okay. annexed. garnered. occupied.
why not just say stolen? it's rings with more truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
billybo..you stuck on "words"?
Have you read the UN Resolution 242 yet?
Please, when you do, explain how its interpreted that Israel had to give back those "supposed occupied" territories.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

billybo..you stuck on "words"?
Have you read the UN Resolution 242 yet?
Please, when you do, explain how its interpreted that Israel had to give back those "supposed occupied" territories.

regards
seekerof

sorry, if i can't see the world through these glasses. i believe the world is run by a small core of people who follow the blueprint know as the protocols of the elders of sion. i'm sure you've read it.
most of the people and organisations being discussed all have strings attached. the banksters hold the strings.
the balfour declaration was the first step towards stealing the land. a series of resolutions made by people living a quarter of the way on the otherside of the globe had no right to distribute land that people had been living on for generations.
israel and kuwait were needed to have a base from which to control the oil. it's always been about oil(power) and political manipulation. justice and religion are just two chains to yank to acheive consent from the masses.
i could go a step further and surmise that armaggedon is being manufactured to further the aims of 'the elders'. seems antisemitism is on the rise. there are no coincidences. this is manufacturted hate, in my opinion.
i think it would be great if the masses could stop judging a whole population by the actions of their leaders. an overwhelming majority of people will do the right thing given ALL the pertinent information. people are basically good. propaganda and manufactured events are the tools of the illuminati which cause good peeople to do bad things.
just my view of the world. i could be wrong, but i seriously doubt it.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Liberty Lobby's "Protocol of the Learned Elders" is a anti-semetic "czarist" forgery.
I guess you also agree with the Hamas Charter that stipulates that the Jews are responsible for the French and Russian Revolutions, WWI and II, and the founding and creation of the UN so that "they" could rule the world?

Here is just one reference to the "Protocols" and from a site widely used here:
"The Protocols Of Zion - A Literary Forgery"
Link:
www.rense.com...

And yes, I am sorry I do not see through "those" same glasses.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I have read all UN Security Council Resolutions. I must assume by your question that YOU have not read 242.

"Withdraw of Israels armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict"

[url]http://daccess-ods.un.org/access.nsf/Get?Open&DS=S/RES/242%20(1967)&Lang=E&Area=RESOLUTION[url]

The resolution clearly calls on Israel to withdraw, as do over 100 other resolutions.

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by ArchAngel]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Liberty Lobby's "Protocol of the Learned Elders" is a anti-semetic "czarist" forgery.
I guess you also agree with the Hamas Charter that stipulates that the Jews are responsible for the French and Russian Revolutions, WWI and II, and the founding and creation of the UN so that "they" could rule the world?

Here is just one reference to the "Protocols" and from a site widely used here:
"The Protocols Of Zion - A Literary Forgery"
Link:
www.rense.com...

And yes, I am sorry I do not see through "those" same glasses.

regards
seekerof

i think we can both agree that the content of the 'forgery' is an excellent blueprint for controlling the masses with highly effective draconian, machevellian techniques.
don't mistake me here. i am not anti anything ethnic or religious. i am only anti-evil.
the 'jews' are just a scapegoat. human emotion is an energy which can be treated and used as any other energy. it can be stored up to great potential and then released. and so the jews have been used throughout history as a capacitor of hate. these titles like 'jew' and 'semite(in fact the palestinians are more semetic than the majority of israelies)' mean little to me. there are people who respect one another's right to be free, and there are those who only live to enslave and control others. these are the only two labels i find useful in judging the fruit of the tree.
i also think the history of the protocol's is a little too murky to be labelled a forgery outright.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join