It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could something big be happening

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by disownedsky
The emissary warns us that an all-powerful Judge is watching us and will destroy us if we do no accept his message of peace and goodwill.

This part of the mythology (which disownwdsky relates) is so cool: "Accept peace and goodwill or you will be killed."

Peace or die! Yeah, I get it.

Actually schuyler...it sounds pretty rediculous. But if someone is trying to build a peaceful society, but unpeaceful people are posing a threat to that society, those people should be wiped out.

Think of it, this way...if it's war you want...it's war you'll get. Or...not so much Peace, or die...more like...War & die.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
yes i agree not because of the sightings posted here but because ive seen things not that long ago....and ive never seen a ufo before so seeing several in one week got me wondering plus its like that feeling when someones sneaking up on you and you know it but your not sure cause you cant see them....hate to even bring this into this conversation but i believed those C2C drones to be reconissance vehicles....idonno if it happenns it happenns if it dont it dont you cant live your life by it.....naw mean

new topics

<< 1   >>

join