It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this guy for real?? theufokid on YouTube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
I actually believe he has some psychosis of some sort. I think he has a mental disorder.

So, the point is, there are points were your mind just convinces you completely of something that isn't real. You see it clearly and to you it doesn't even seem extraordinary or strange, it feels perfectly natural and normal and I am sure that is the state of mind this feller is showing.

Edit: Drug references removed.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by intrepid]

Coincidentally, I stumble across another of this guy's vids today and it is just as crazy as ever...

Now, you are probably looking at this, your eyes all over the screen, looking for something, anything that could possibly be of the slightest interest, so I will show you his "alien". See the girl, putting something in her boot? Yeah, that's the Alien. And you know why he thinks it's an Alien? Well, because she is wearing a festive hat. Forget the fact that it was Christmas time, the hat is PROOF that she is an ALIEN!!

I kind of hope he is on a wind up and just trying to trick everyone but, no, I have had contact with him and I'm sure he is suffering from some form of psychosis.
As I said earlier in this thread, after I posted a comment to one of his videos last year, along the lines of "I'm pretty sure that's a plane, not a UFO", he started getting really aggressive and violent. He was threatening to rip my head off and started going on about obnoxious, witless, 12 year old esque rubbish, like "you suck yer dad's blah blah blah" (as can be seen in my personal comments on YouTube, my name is, as here, Triplesod. I deleted several because they were disgusting).

So, yeah. He is either psychotic or just very stupid.

Be careful though if you comment about one of his vids because he has no sense of humour and as I have said, is extremely agressive. Don't even think about sending him a private message, for your own sake. Really, I should have probably complained about his behaviour but I don't like to be a grass. Even on a silly internet site.

More importantly. Do remember that it is quite likely that he is mentally ill, so please don't post under his videos just to make fun out of him or to try and make him look stupid. It is possible, or even probable that he really does believe that all these every day things he is filming are Aliens. He could very well be paranoid (with possible schizophrenia, though I am very wary of armchair psychology here as it isn't fair on him and it would be stupid of me to attempt to do so, especially considering I know very little of him. The best Psychologists in the World would never even consider a diagnoses of someone after watching a handful of their videos, even though they will most probably have a very good idea what his problem is.

P.S. Intrepid. I am quite angry that you would remove part of my post, leaving nothing more than "drug reference removed" as an explanation. It was part of my sentence and important to explain my opinion. It wasn't just a reference or comparable to the idiots you get who, with the wit of Oscar Wilde, reply to peoples posts with "Jeez dood, ya must b smockin crak lol!!11". I am a trained drug and alcohol worker, something I got into due to my own history with drink and drugs, so believe me, I have the utmost respect for drugs, their effects and the problems and misery they bring. I have also studied counselling and am currently studying Psychology, Criminology and Social Work. So believe me when I say, that I talk about drugs with some authority.

You had no reason to remove my post but that you did is indicative of the pseudo-police state (purposeful over exaggeration) this site has become over the last 3 or so years.

Drugs are a part of life and there is no reason at all for any on topic, semi-intelligent debate or discussion being censored because I (or anyone else) brings them into the discussion as a way of furthering the point.

Anyway. I have made my point and that is all I wanted to do. No hard feelings mate.
All the best our kid.

[edit on 5-1-2008 by triplesod]

[edit on 5-1-2008 by triplesod]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
He changed his name from theufokid to Drjackripper!
youtube.com...!!

I feel kinda sorry for the guy, as he has a illness! I`ff i can recall, he was in Nam and got into contact with agent orange!!

But for the aliens in the video there is none!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This kid is obviously mentally unstable. I don't even bother to watch any of his stuff. It was obvious from 10 seconds of just one.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Simply put, if anyone on youtube has more than one video that they claim they shot and claim it has alien UFO's in it you can dismiss it right away. I hope I don't have to share the logic behind that statment, because if I do then whoever doesn't understand my point is a part of the reason Ufology is the laughing joke that it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Problem solved. Idiot removed.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by NightVision]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join