It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanist conspiracy exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
In the recent past there have been stories and eyewitness accounts of satanic rituals,human sacrifices,cannibalism and sexual abuse at the hands of devil worshippers.
Some of these people even go so far as to claim participation in these grisly acts that may have involved hundreds of murders over
so many years. Also long time neighbors and relatives turned out to be a part of this too. Or so they say. However despite their seemingly honest confessions no forensic evidence has turned up anything to back their wild bizarre claims. If hundreds or thousands of people were killed as some of these paranoid mental cases have claimed
then the evidence would have to surface up somewhere.
But where are the bodies?
The odds are that some killings will go undiscovered and some remains will not be found.
But on the other hand a lot of killings and remains are found.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------
This modern day hysteria is comparable to the witchcraft craze of the past, where many of the accused were credited with
infant sacrifice,having sex with the devil,flying on broomsticks,changing into wolves,and other sensational exploits.
Here there was also supposed to be a large satanic conspiracy, to bring the world under the rule of the prince of darkness.
The only major difference is that the ones accused today were not tortured into confessing by the aid of the thumbscrew and
the stretching rack. Also there has been no one as far as anyone knows who has been burned at the stake or hung.
But a lot of people have had their reputations ruined and families have been broken up by these outlandish accusations.

These cases of satanic ritual abuse(SRAs) have usually surfaced under hypnosis with the proddings and suggestions of
a psychotherapist.
Some if not many were not aware consciously, that they had been sexually abused until they were placed in a hypnotic trance and made
to relive their past experiences! Nor were they aware of having participated in or witnessed human sacrifices ,ritual murders or anything else until they somehow recalled this in a hypnotic trance.

This reminds one of the numerous cases of alien abduction that have been reported over the years.
Again many of these abductees were never consciously aware of the fact that they had been abducted, until placed under
hypnosis.
How is it that one can only remember something like this under hypnosis only?

The more traumatic or strange the experience the harder it would be to forget it, and the easier it would be to remember it.
Consciously that is. One doesn't have to be a certified psychologist to know this either.
Also hypnosis itself is an unreliable technique in recalling accurate memories or details from the past.
As a matter of fact it is possible under hypnosis to remember non-existent experiences.

This can be caused by planted suggestions delibrately or unconsciously by the hypnotist who is coaxing the subject
into recalling in greater detail some past event.
The person hypnotized may start visualizing scenes or images in this hypnotic state and mistaken them for memories as opposed to mere imagination.
In a state of hypnosis one's critical faculties are somewhat suspended and one's mind can be more open to suggestions.
This is known as false memory syndrome which has been well documented and researched within the psychiatric community.

Below are some links that discuss this delusion in more detail.
I also have to admit that two of them are indeed christian ones. It does seem surprising but there
are some more rational ones among them who can smell a rat even if it exists among their own.

www.atlantaapologist.org...

users.cybercity.dk...

answers.org...

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by yogibear]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here's an excerpt THENEO will like ...hehehehehe...
You got some interesting link BTW dude...

C.Satanism Conspiracy Theories
1. Since Satanists are individualists, the idea of a national or even global conspiracy of Satanists is inherently contradictory.
2. �There are no known public satanist organizations that advocate criminal activity.�[2]
3. The number of Satanists in America is almost certainly in the low thousands, not inthe tens of thousands or in the millions.
4. Satan no doubt is at work through Satanists and many other diverse cults and movements, and he may even have anoverall plan or agenda, but there is no monolithic human movement of Satanists.
5. Satanists tend to value their privacy and even be secretive, but mostly because of theirimmoral sex-and-drugs lifestyle, not because they are plotting crime.

So I guess all this above are just lies, huh?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Somebody please give the people making these reports a copy of the Satanic Bible!

This isn't an exact quote, but readers will know what I am talking about...

"A true Satanist will not partake in the spilling of human blood, for it deprives them of LIFE, and the ability to experience it"

Every reader of the Satanic Bible knows that to be a Satanist, you must enjoy life to its fullest, in every and all sorts of ways. Even with sexual acts, if the partner is not enjoying him/herself, it (the act) must either stop or change.

To commit human sacrifices goes against everything a true Satanist believes in!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
Somebody please give the people making these reports a copy of the Satanic Bible!

"A true Satanist will not partake in the spilling of human blood, for it deprives them of LIFE, and the ability to experience it"

Every reader of the Satanic Bible knows that to be a Satanist, you must enjoy life to its fullest, in every and all sorts of ways. Even with sexual acts, if the partner is not enjoying him/herself, it (the act) must either stop or change.

I am LAUGHING MY AXX off...Aw Christ. My ex has a copy of the Satanic bible. Can't say I've ever read it. But I agree that what you're saying sounds basic to satanists. Is it people spooked by the word "Satan" that are concerned about this? Or, are there people doing horrible things in the name of Satan? Or...are the Satanists pretending they don't want human sacrifice and sadism and masochism but really they do. What do you think it is?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sooth

The use of the word satan or satanist has been SO deformed over years...Nowaday, even one who proclaim him-self probably don't even know wtf he's talking about...

Here's the original satanic rules (by Lavey)

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

More info.
feastofhateandfear.com...
Even more good info
www.dpjs.co.uk...

[Edited on 12-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I agree. I'll probably get a lot of flames for this one, but: Personally, I think true Satanists are more moral people than Christians (true or not) are. *Shrug* Just my opinion...

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Sooth

The use of the word satan or satanist has been SO deformed over years...Nowaday, even one who proclaim him-self probably don't even know wtf he's talking about...

Here's the original satanic rules (by Lavey)

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

More info.
feastofhateandfear.com...
Even more good info
www.dpjs.co.uk...

On #5...what exactly constitutes the mating signal?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Anything that is opposed to a "No"?

But I'm not a satanist, so...what do I know? Hehehehe...

I always liked # 4 and 11 tho.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Gee ya beat me to it. You are correct. TRUE Satanist's DO NOT partake in or condone human sacrifice.
That was a rumor created by the church to get the masses frenzied up .
Look up Anton LaVey, or The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Book of Rituals. The Bible is black the Ritual book is Red

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Now, I am not a Satanist, although I have been accused of it a few times. I have read their bible, and other various Satanic worship themed books.

I agree, Satanists are probably more moral than Catholics. Hell, all the Satanists believe in God, yet not all Catholics believe in Satan (they say to believe in him gives him power).

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Welcome to my underground lair!

1. wild animal�s den: a place where a wild animal rests or sleeps

2. place to be alone in: a retreat or hideaway ( informal )

Are you giving me the mating signal, baby?

top topics

join