It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is close!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

I don't buy this BS at all. Greer has never once said anything like this himself, in any of his books, articles, radio interviews, testimony etc.

A FORMER employee of his saying things about him behind his back to make him look bad. Hmmm........

Right. He only says it in private when he thinks no one will repeat it. If you can't debunk the message, debunk the messenger.

IIRC, he said, very publically, at the Conscious Life Expo, that he doesn't believe in reincarnation at all.

Besides, even if he did claim to be the reincarnation of the son of some guy who started the Baha religion (which I don't believe) - that STILL isn't claiming to be Divine, ie the "Son of God", like Jesus, which is obviously what Fry intended to show with his post.....

BS, BS, BS.......

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What if by full disclosure we are also handed a rule book of do's and donts to follow. Do you let the government controll our relationship with ETs or would any one say forget this I'm going to go talk to one of them....look that one over there...you.....come here! Give me a ride!!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

IIRC, he said, very publically, at the Conscious Life Expo, that he doesn't believe in reincarnation at all.

Besides, even if he did claim to be the reincarnation of the son of some guy who started the Baha religion (which I don't believe) - that STILL isn't claiming to be Divine, ie the "Son of God", like Jesus, which is obviously what Fry intended to show with his post.....

I think the point is a little more general. Given Greer's religious and spiritual background and expressed beliefs on ET I would be very surprised if he did not believe in reincarnation. It goes with the territory. But that's not really important right now. the fact is that Greer DOES think of himself as 'enlightened' in the sense that he thinks he knows what Reality is while others do not. He has a Superiority Complex and it is this I surmise Fry was reacting to (though I certainly don't claim to speak for him.)

It's an interesting world Greer inhabits, full of telepathy, space aliens, levitation, particle beam weapons, and etheric beings of light. In many cultures, including this one in an older 'incarnation,' he would be put in a strait jacket and locked away as delusional. But with the inherent individual freedoms of the New World Order, he's all but deified by his followers. If you've read anything about the early ministry of Jesus (c.f. A Marginal Jew; rethinking the historical Jesus in 3 volumes by John Meier, a Catholic theologian) you can see obvious similarities in their messages and their followers' reaction to it. Given these similarities, it is inevitable comparisons will be made, most not in a favorable light.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, Disclosure is dead.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
What if by full disclosure we are also handed a rule book of do's and donts to follow. Do you let the government controll our relationship with ETs or would any one say forget this I'm going to go talk to one of them....look that one over there...you.....come here! Give me a ride!!

mmmm...this could also be an issue, very similar to that old TV show "V"
Who will have the control over whom??

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mistaken post. Please delete

[edit on 2-8-2007 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is a bit of a coincidence noticing this thread today as whilst on the motorway near where i live spray painted across a bridge spanning the motorway is "DisclosureProject.org" So it seems like within the Manchester area we have some disclosure vandals. It wouldnt suprise me if this Urban Art Disclosure Technician was also a ATSer. If so then please ID yourself

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Nor does he make any claims of Divinity.....

Well, he does make claims that one would expect from a deity.

He claims to have the ability to levitate

To possess the power to influence outcomes with his mind (assassination prevention etc)

He has an immortality complex - survives assassination attempts, survives cancer that kills other 'ordinary people' who contract it etc

He senses 'supernatural things' that mere mortals like us cannot, such as 'energy anchors'

...and there must be more superhuman Greerian traits that escape me at the moment.

All these are the attributes of a divine (ie god-like) being such as Greer clearly likes his followers to believe he is.

Lets wait and see what he may 'disclose' in Montreal this month. Yawn!!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Nor does he make any claims of Divinity..... rather he says that all of us can make use of the spiritual abilities he teaches - remote viewing and telepathy, astral project etc.

Does he also teach us how to identify the different species of moths that his zealots often capture?

By the way, none of those claims about Leader Greer have proven to be true. He has not remote viewed, he has not used telepathy and he has not astral projected. He has not proven it, so he has not done it.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Nor does he make any claims of Divinity.....

Well, he does make claims that one would expect from a deity.

He claims to have the ability to levitate

To possess the power to influence outcomes with his mind (assassination prevention etc)

He has an immortality complex - survives assassination attempts, survives cancer that kills other 'ordinary people' who contract it etc

He senses 'supernatural things' that mere mortals like us cannot, such as 'energy anchors'

...and there must be more superhuman Greerian traits that escape me at the moment.

All these are the attributes of a divine (ie god-like) being such as Greer clearly likes his followers to believe he is.

Lets wait and see what he may 'disclose' in Montreal this month. Yawn!!

my best guess is that he's doing it for the chicks.

You know David Koresh got to screw all the wives and most of the daughters of his followers.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Poof

Here's some new things I dug up.

These are from the Defense Technical Center's Public Scientific and Technical Information Network located at stinet.dtic.mil...

"A Mind/Brain/Matter Model Consistent with Quantum Physics and UFO Phenomena."

stinet.dtic.mil...

"An Approach to Understanding Psychotronics. "

stinet.dtic.mil...

"Psychic Warfare: Exploring the Mind Frontier."

stinet.dtic.mil...

"Psychokinesis and Its Possible Implication to Warfare Strategy"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"MYSTERIOUS PHENOMENA OF THE HUMAN PSYCHE"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"ELECTROMAGNETIC PHENOMENA WHICH RADIATE FROM THE HUMAN BRAIN DURING INTENSE PSYCHOSENSORIAL ACTIVITY FROM DREAMY, HALLUCINATORY AND TELEPSYCHIC STATES"

stinet.dtic.mil...

"The One Human Problem, Its Solution, and Its Relation to UFO Phenomena. "

stinet.dtic.mil...

Sadly most of the documents related to psychotronics, ufos, and psychic phenomena are offline. Yet they do exist. I am surprised this much documentation is available to the public.

[edit on 2/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

It's an interesting world Greer inhabits, full of telepathy, space aliens, levitation, particle beam weapons, and etheric beings of light. In many cultures, including this one in an older 'incarnation,' he would be put in a strait jacket and locked away as delusional. But with the inherent individual freedoms of the New World Order, he's all but deified by his followers.

It's interesting that you should mention telepathy, levitation, ETs and all those things in the same breath as NWO.

How do you know it isn't the other way around, that NWO keeps many many secrets from the people, by controlling the media and the propaganda that is fed to them?

Just sit there and watch the image box, and accept everything it shows you as Truth, don't think for yourself, don't question things, don't look for secrets and truths that have been purposely hidden from you........

he's all but deified by his followers.

No, he is not.

Think of it more like a Luke Skywalker kind of thing than a "Son of God" kind of thing.

Our One-ness with God and the spiritual gifts that stem from that are available for everyone to discover, and making use of them does not make any one person any more "Divine" than any other person.

Greer trains people in meditation and in using some of the spiritual gifts,
but I repeat, he has never claimed to be Divine or Messiah or Son of God or anything like that. Nor should we expect him to single-handedly save the world.

All of this is explained in "Hidden Truth", and I trust the man's own writings over third-hand information - a person who claims to have interviewed someone who worked for Greer and allegedly said this foolishness and that stupidity about Greer in order to discredit him.

Greer is NOT deified by his "followers". Ask people like Lalancette or Debbie Foch and they will tell you the same thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Nope, again, the various spiritual gifts like remote view and foresight, astral project, telekinesis etc are available to everyone, and making use of them does not make any one person any more "Divine" or "Deified" than any other person.

This is made clear in "Hidden Truth", wherein he never once claims to be a deity or "Son of God" or anything like that.

Ask his "followers" and they will tell you the same thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
By the way, none of those claims about Leader Greer have proven to be true. He has not remote viewed, he has not used telepathy and he has not astral projected. He has not proven it, so he has not done it.

How would you know? Have you ever taken the training? Have you ever experimented with meditation, with remote viewing and astral projection etc?

If you knew anything about mystic traditions, you would know that all these abilities have been around forever. Greer isn't introducing anything new that people haven't already been doing for thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Conscious Life Expo

You're not talking about this pos ?! pls welcome cult greer again

blabla buy my book blablabla see in my new book bla i'm great, buy my book blablabla did i mention my new book ? blablaaa see, i wrote a book about this blabla you know, there's a book here, that you can buy.....disgusting.

And btw mrd, where did all the other greer threads go ? Don't let those threads die, just because you can't argue anymore. Now that lalancette seems to be gone again, you're the only greerist we have left and we don't want to loose you, just because you caught up with reality

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

How would you know? Have you ever taken the training? Have you ever experimented with meditation, with remote viewing and astral projection etc?

Unless Leader Greer can prove his claims, which he can't, then he is just a fiction novelist. I don't have a problem with him writing fiction. I do have a problem with him selling fiction as though it is fact. Leader Greer offers no proof at all about his claims.

Greer isn't introducing anything new that people haven't already been doing for thousands of years.

Well, you got that part right. Leader Greer wouldn't know how to introduce anything that is new.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sure, these traditions have been around for ever the only difference is greer is charging stupid money for it, he is the bane of UFOlogy in my eyes.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

And btw mrd, where did all the other greer threads go ? Don't let those threads die, just because you can't argue anymore. Now that lalancette seems to be gone again, you're the only greerist we have left and we don't want to loose you, just because you caught up with reality

I'm sure there are still a few other "Greerists" around; it's just that we get very tired of you, torsion, tezzajw and schuyler - the gang of Greer haters - following us around, pouncing on our every post re: Greer, and giving each others' posts stars.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What makes Greer any different from say, Alex Jones? They both charge money, because unsuprisingly, the world still revolves around money... they need it too live and continue doing what they do.

IMO there is nothing wrong with Greer. Just because some of his claims go beyond your current understanding of how reality works, don't just jump on the chance to brand him a fraud. If you haven't investigated his claims for yourself, then, well, you hold no ground in saying he's a fraud, because ultimately your just moaning about something you dont' understand

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'm sure there are still a few other "Greerists" around; it's just that we get very tired of you, torsion, tezzajw and schuyler - the gang of Greer haters - following us around, pouncing on our every post re: Greer, and giving each others' posts stars.

I know what you mean. It's like a herd of elephants passing gas in unison, ya know?

It's so STRANGE that they are so anti-Greer. I mean, what's it about this guy that peeves them so? VERY STRANGE.

We in the UFO community are suppose to present a united front. But when members of this community start singling out other members of their own community and constantly criticize them just because they've got some of their own ideas that are different from their own... these members become dividers and not uniters and hence weaken the power of the community as a whole. This is unfortunate.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It's interesting that you should mention telepathy, levitation, ETs and all those things in the same breath as NWO.

How do you know it isn't the other way around, that NWO keeps many many secrets from the people, by controlling the media and the propaganda that is fed to them?

You obviously didn't understand my point. I'm saying that many cultures in the past would have locked Greer up as delusional, but that THIS culture allows freedom of expression to the point that the nut cases can take to the stage and proclaim anything they want.

he's all but deified by his followers.

No, he is not.

Yes, he is.
"All but" means "almost" or "not quite" His followers hang on every word, defend his every action, and believe whatever he says.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join