It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I Know the Truth!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i dont understand, if scyman as classified information about what happened on 9/11, why would he be killed by our government for leaking it, i mean wtf is that about, that just proves that our government is corrupt. and if scyman has information on 9/11, information that could be the truth about 9/11, why would the us government be upset if he leaked it and the american public new about it?, are they afraid that the public will find that it was the us government who was behind the 9/11 attacks?, its not like the information can do any harm cause 9/11 was 6 years ago and has already happened

[edit on 17-8-2007 by mattsev07]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I think you need to wise up very quickly about governments and secrets.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
<
Man! I'll tell ya what.
My brother-in-law was on the USS Coral Sea while it was sending unmarked, loaded to the gills, black fighter jets off toward Iran back in the late 70's.
My brother was in the Army twice (late seventies to early eighties And mid-eighties to late eighties) and saw more crazy, "don't talk about it" stuff that has, on more than one occasion, dropped my jaw. The whole reason he DID re-up was to escape CIA/DEA pressure...really.
My other brother died at Camp Pendelton in 1982 of truely unbelievable circumstances...an M1 tank rolled over and he and the gunner were crushed. Granted, the ONLY person that could possibly roll an M1 over is my brother, I still don't believe it happened. Not like they told us.

Many of these issues I plan to bring up with my first cousin, Admiral John W. Miller who somehow connected to J-5 in the Pentagon. I'm trying to get an e-mail for him from other cousins, but, it's tough to reach em that far up. I'll get some info, I swear!

I'm so ready to hear what YOU have! >

My father was a UFO investigator for the CIA in Tehran when the hostages were taken. To this day, he claims the hostage takers were working for the government so they could start a war, after Reagan got in office, he put a stop to CIA plans for a bigger iranian incident that would start a war. Dad also says that he saw American jet fighters handed over to the ayatollah. He was reassigned there right after Ahmadinejad took office. Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
this is a semi old thread, but i hope some people are still rreading this. I have a military friend that i mentioned this too last night and he looked at me with an obvious, "i cant talk about this, how th ehell did you know," look. Imma see if i can get anything else out of him later. I work with him at a resteraunt, he has 2 jobs.

just worked with the guy the other day. we talked about it more. and he confirmed that he too had seen doccuments relating to the plane being shot down. thanks OP for starting this thread. i would have never even thought to ask him if u hadnt.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Your welcome. Odessy my question to you is, did your coworker/friend seemed relieved when he was sharing with you?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Nice, there are now two involved in seeing such documents.. if you guys can make this grow to get alot of attention, then maybe things will start to unravel and maybe the government or someone thereof can give in and apologize for covering up some simple matters in 9/11.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Odessy U2U me please, I would love to speak to your coworker.
If that isnt possible do you think you could ask him what his MOS is?Also ask him what the Caveat's he has on his Top Secret clearance are.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Scyman]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Wait one second here. What is this crap I just sat here and read most of this thread and have received no information all you guys are doing is talking about nothing. Did you just want some bts points or something this is ridiculous. You have said one thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrknighttime32

I agree. All this guy did was start a thread, claiming he had super secret knowledge of what really happened in 911.
Then the only thing hes said so far, beside bs talk, is to tell us what, most of the people in the country already suspect, that 93 was shot down.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Kronos Im not telling you what I suspect, Im telling you for a fact that the U.S. Military shot down 93. Has anyone else with the clearence I have come forward and told you where the jets were scrambled from?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
Wait one second here. What is this crap I just sat here and read most of this thread and have received no information all you guys are doing is talking about nothing. Did you just want some bts points or something this is ridiculous. You have said one thing.

I could care less about ATS points.... I started this thread for one reason, I was troubled over what I learned. How can you not apperciate me potentially risking my career, by coming forward here at ATS and sharing with you what Ive obtained from the inside?
Im sorry that you were disapointed, but I am not going to spill every little classified thing I know, just to appease your appetite.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hm, what do you think when John Lear said (on C2C) that 9/11 is a scam and even HE couldn´t fly that manover into the tower?

do you have any inside army info about what possibly was attached on the bottom of the plane?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
hm, what do you think when John Lear said (on C2C) that 9/11 is a scam and even HE couldn´t fly that manover into the tower?

do you have any inside army info about what possibly was attached on the bottom of the plane?

Lemme put it this way... plane? What plane? As far as what lear said i missed that episode of coast 2 coast. sorry

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Scyman

well anything that classified top secret and is revealed would make you a traitor to the country if you release it its considered treason but dont let that scare you just mail out some copies out to other media as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scyman

Lemme put it this way... plane? What plane? As far as what lear said i missed that episode of coast 2 coast. sorry

well, what did you let out anyway, i mean in relation to the wind you stir up here, and what wasn´t already known?

what plane? you mean, all witnesses are fools?

disInfo?

[edit on 26-8-2007 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Could this whole topic just be another punter trying to create a tangent of thought which leaves the doors open to believe terrorists actually hijacked a plane?????

Nah, I believe a plane was somehow taken out of the sky, but terrorists on board, NO, so why take the plane out (If it could be proven that no terrorists were on board) PS, where's the evidence of reason to bring that jet out of the air?

So many questions with not enough proof.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by rocksrhot]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And unfourtunetly I am not in a position to answer many of those questions. All I can do is share with you what I have seen communicated back and for through the system. All reports sent to and from NSA/via Military, also reports sent to the President via collection platforms u.s. Military.

From what I have seen it is 100% fact 93 was shot down by us. As far as the Pentagon and towers, I haven't seen specific transmissions that would say for sure one way or another. Just through the flow of transmissions that day and the week before though, something was aray. We knew it, (CTR's) and still cant put our finger on all that is going on and happened that week. Ugh, its so hard for me to try and keep a good balance.... It's much easier for me to discuss these matters with others who already have seen and been trained in the same manner I have. We all have the same base of knowledge that we know to be true. For me to come here on the Internet claiming to have access to things most don't and then try and eshare is difficult. Just becuase if I were to really sit down and try to explain everything it would be nearly impossible without you have a deep knowledge of Modulating waves, RF transmissions, as well as a general understanding of the CESS and our collection platforms.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i appreciate the info, and have a couple of points to make:
about the 'cell phone calls:' they were actually calls made through the plane's phones and were routed automatically to the air-phone operator. it's recently been disclosed that the whole "let's roll" thing was only told to the family of the man by the operator later.
about the wreckage:
if/when the plane was struck with a missile, it would have strewn the contents out (explosive decompression). the wreckage itself could have been in the hole while other teams scoured the surrounding area collecting the smaller items.
if they were willing to shoot down flight 93, why not 77 (i think that's the one that hit the pentagon, right)? is it reasonable to assume that they are no shoulder-launched, SAM's in DC? one mp armed with such a missile could have minimized the damage to the pentagon. the government admits that they knew that it was inbound.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Scyman

Just becuase if I were to really sit down and try to explain everything it would be nearly impossible without you have a deep knowledge of Modulating waves, RF transmissions, as well as a general understanding of the CESS and our collection platforms.

Why don't you just go ahead and test us? Throw the above information out there and I can pretty much guarantee you more than you think around here will be able to not only follow it, but call BS on it if you are in fact full of it. It's one thing to say you have inside knowledge, but pretty convenient you can say you knew inside knowledge about how "something was up" but can't explain how you got that feeling because we are all too ignorant to understand you.

So go on, put it out there....

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I just watched 'inside 9/11' on the national geographic channel and they talk about how the military considered shooting down 93 since it was heading for the white house. But in the end they didn't make it in time to flight 93 because the hijackers were about to get killed by a revolt of the passengers (the passengers spoke with loved ones through cell phones and found out that 2 other hijacked planes crashed into the twin towers). So the hijackers decided to crash the plane early since it was 40 passengers vs 5 hijackers with small knives and they must have realized the passengers would have overwhelmed them. I think that's the official story anyway. Who knows with 100% certainty what really happened with flight 93.

also... isn't it legal for the military to shoot down a plane if they know it will be used as a weapon? I don't see why the military would be afraid of admitting they shot it down.... or was that a new law post-9/11 instead? Either way they obviously knew it was going to be used as a weapon since it was the last plane to crash before it reached its target after 3 other planes had already reached theirs. So I think they'd be able to justify shooting it down in which case I believe they would have admitted it.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by curiousbeliever]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join