It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I Know the Truth!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I call B.S. Dude you see your Company Commander every day along with your Master Chief, Your Company Commander is the E-3 OR 4 that trains your Company and the Master Chief makes sure he does his job correctly and also helps in training. One or two guys cant train a whole division lol. The thing that should have made you laugh is your standerd issure Ricky ray gun ( Your flashlight Gump ). One of the first things they do tell you is that the locals who live around the base are paid a reward for catching you if you try to escape the base and go awal.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I call B.S. Dude you see your Company Commander every day along with your Master Chief, Your Company Commander is the E-3 OR 4 that trains your Company and the Master Chief makes sure he does his job correctly and also helps in training. One or two guys cant train a whole division lol. The thing that should have made you laugh is your standerd issure Ricky ray gun ( Your flashlight Gump ). One of the first things they do tell you is that the locals who live around the base are paid a reward for catching you if you try to escape the base and go awal.

DUDE what DECADE did you run through? LOL.

Nowadays... THE RDC's are 1: Chief/Sr. Chief 1: 1st class and 1: 2nd class.

Call your local recruiter theyll tell you the same.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok I stand corrected on that one, I wonder why they would change that. And it was last decade, Im not that old lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
if you know the truth , then you know 19 pissed off zelots pulled this off and that no 1st year military man would ever be privy to deep black cover missions . It was so nice to see that 99.99% of people wanted those San
Diego folks get kicked out because no reasonable human wants to hear their bull sh@t. It's as easy as that .. They got put in their place .

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
B.S. or not... what about the possibility that both stories are true? Let's say the people trying to take back the plane were actually doing just that... AND let's say the fighter jet was acquiring his target at the same time.. while the people were trying to retrieve the cockpit controls, the plane would then obtain damage from the fighter jet's ammunition that it fires.. causing the plane to be unrecoverable as it is heading straight for the ground torn to pieces... but, there were no evidence at the scene... maybe if this story was true, the figher jet mustve hit some bad spot in United 93 that made it burst into severe flames that burnt most of the front into a crisp and then the tail section after it crashes into the ground.

This made no sense at all, but I was typing while my mind was thinking. Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser
B.S. or not... what about the possibility that both stories are true?

Exactly. We know that the passengers were waiting until they were over an unpopulated area to make their move. If a jet pilot was sent to shoot down United 93, he would have waited for the same.

Bottom line, imo, is that based on the debris field, either 93 was shot down or it broke up in mid-air due to sudden moves by the pilot that the plane couldn't handle.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to give yall an update...

Work has has gone on just as normal, I have had absolutley no problems since I came forward with the little info I did give. I know realize that the government doesnt care as much about its little secrets getting out as much as I thought. Dont get me wrong Im not saying they dont have some nasty secrets buried deep. What I have come across however leads me to believe there are so many false stories and disinformation articles in existence already, that when one stumbles over the truth it gets lost with all the falsehoods... I guess some of it is our own fault, but the disinformation our government feeds us has a major effect as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I also wanted you guys to know the response has also had an impression on me. Although the thread has done almost absolutley nothing (sorry for that mostly my fault). I have recieved a multitude of u2u's and pm's...and have recieved all I was looking for when coming forward here and more. so thank you all!

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Scyman]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Not surprised. I always thought 93 was shot down and a cover story created to avoid the political repercussions of killing civilians. Rumsfeld did slip up that one time. . .

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I still dont think flight 93 was shot down. How can you hide a plane crash, or how come people didn't see/hear the plane being shot down? The official story is BS for many reasons and you all probably know why.

But to cover up a military jet shooting down a commercial airliner during the day , is something i don't think Chris Angel can pull off!

And trust me, the government monitors everything. They know the personal info of every person register to this site. If you have "sensitive" information , you best keep it to yourself and off the net. We the people can try to blow the lid off the 9/11 conspiracies , but the government has such a tight grip around us citizens that any effort to expose such things is pointless. For the truth to come out its gonna have to take somebody on the inside to realize the evil they have unleashed on the earth , and come clean about this. Until that day we can continue to post outrageous claims about 9/11 ( and please do they are interesting) but in the end its pointless. But if and when the truth is exposed, we the the American citizens will know what to do.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
i must say, i jsut read through all these pages, and i believe the guy, but just incase someones like on 9/11 the planbes didnt get shot down, if they were shot down they wouldnt have hit the building, i guess im a noob in some way, hows them getting shot down work if there were no fighters seen, and the planes still hit, i realize i pluralized planes, oh well

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here's the best guest so far of what happened on 9/11/2001...
Osama bin Laden is a high level agent operated by the Israeli Mossad in cooperation with the CIA. OBL and his inner circle recruited the hijackers for 911, with the naive recruitees having little idea of what they were really getting into or about whom was pulling their strings (this was the false flag component of the operation). The hijacked planes were taken over on 9/11 by remote control -- the hijackers lacked the piloting skills to execute the maneuvers that were performed. Well-established procedures for handling situations of this kind were deliberately overridden by orders from on high within the Bush administration. The planes were allowed to hit their targets.
Now the government is engaged in a massive propaganda campaign to suppress any reasonable questions about 911. If the cover-up starts to fall apart, it is likely that more and worse terrorist incidents will be engineered, martial law will be declared, and any skeptics and dissidents will be imprisoned or murdered.
Now, if none of this true, why is the government doing its level best to make it appear to be true by its bungling and provocative behavior? Doesn't this entire operation -- both 911 and post-911 -- have a keystone cops quality about it that is highly redolent of Iran-Contra?
Anyone who thinks Israel is incapable of this kind of behavior should thoroughly research the Lavon Affair. Start by doing a simple Google search on "lavon affair".
Anyone who thinks Christian Zionists aren't capable of supporting Israel in this kind of behavior should take a close look at the attitudes expressed on Free Republic, a hotbed of Christian Zionist opinionating. Christian Zionists regularly express the conviction that Americans owe absolute loyalty and submission to the Israeli government, and that Israel and the United States should launch a campaign of genocide against Arabs and Muslims. Literally thousands of messages in this vein have been posted on Free Republic in the last few years, with the approval of Jim Robinson.
The most difficult thing to wrap one's mind around in this scenario is the idea that some Americans would participate in such a radical betrayal of their country and fellow citizens. But then you have to take into account the bizarre effects of ethnic and religious cultism on the human mind, particularly cultism animated by apocalyptic fervor.
If this scenario comes close to describing what happened on 911, George W. Bush and many other high-level government officials are probably as much out of the loop as the average American. They are no doubt asking the same questions in private that have been asked on the Internet. I hope this scenario is proven wrong in the near future.
I hope we catch the real culprits behind 911 and the anthrax attacks, and discover they really are whom the media have claimed they are. But if the weeks drag on and on with more government evasions on these issues, and not a single significant arrest or conviction, suspicions are going to grow and harden.
At this point, the only thing I am certain about is that we have NOT been told the truth. That the Israeli's were notified about the attack on the internet two hours before it occurred, that only ONE Israeli died in the attack, that the Israeli spy ring was discovered and then sent back to Israel without getting any answers, that the CELEBRATION of the Israeli group on the roof top in NYC took place....all these things point to Israel.
The media is run by about 50 American and Non-American Jews. Sharon said that America is run by Israel. I believe it. Look at the Marc Rich (Expatriot Jewish American) pardon. We are going to war against Iraq and others to satisfy them, not for our own nation's security. It could lead to Nuclear war. That may be the idea. Over 2/3's of our population could be destroyed. Preparations to protect and sustain the "important people" underground are in place here, in Russia, in China and they WERE in place in Afganistan until we destroyed their caves.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

By the way, Yes it was shot down. One of the engines were found a mile away.

Try about 300 yds away from the crash site (900 feet, well short of a mile)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
DOG5,

I beleive everything that you just said and have been for a while. the problem is how to "officially" uncover the truth in a way that would make the "sheeple" stand up and take notice of how badly they have been "drilled" by the government that was supposed to protect and serve them????

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Ok I stand corrected on that one, I wonder why they would change that. And it was last decade, Im not that old lol.

ahh. lol. I have quite a few buddies who ran through in the late 90's and they didnt even have CC's. You must be mid-early, how long did you serve what was your RATE?

Also if you believe that the plane may not have gone done the way THEY say it did, then how can you believe exactly what was found at the crash site? None of us were there (as far as I know) to witness it first hand.

So I went to target today and was looking through movies....(lucky number slevin is good movie by the way) sooo weird to sit there, know what I know and see that movie case(93). It just really makes me question sooooo much of America's past. Dont get me wrong I know bits about the recent war's (really just since the 30's), but nothing beyond that.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
DOG5,

I beleive everything that you just said and have been for a while. the problem is how to "officially" uncover the truth in a way that would make the "sheeple" stand up and take notice of how badly they have been "drilled" by the government that was supposed to protect and serve them????

Your right.

Don't get my intentions wrong here either though, I am not for Anarchy. I do want people though when they see a news headline to think twice before excepting it as 100% cold hard truth. There ARE many things that shouldnt be public knowledge for the saftey of our Country. However the way things are covered up to protect someones rear, or for whatever spin they want... Or just for position and power obviously thats not right. Honestly though, and this is truly what I think...nothing can be done. It will only get slowly worse and worse.

I wonder what the founding fathers would want done if they saw the state we are in now.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
i must say, i jsut read through all these pages, and i believe the guy, but just incase someones like on 9/11 the planbes didnt get shot down, if they were shot down they wouldnt have hit the building, i guess im a noob in some way, hows them getting shot down work if there were no fighters seen, and the planes still hit, i realize i pluralized planes, oh well

The plane in discussion is Flight 93 which is the plane that 'didn't' hit any buildings but was the plane that crashed (so is what was told in the 911 report) in a field away from NYC and was supposedly on a crash course to hit the White House so this plane could of been shot down.

But IF flight 93 was shot down then by what? What kind of missile or rocket could totally obliviate a jumbo jet so that not a single piece of luggage, personal item, wheel, seat or heck not even a metal serving cart used by attendants was even found. What type of jet fighters were deployed to intercept this flight and are these type of quickly scrambled jets typically loaded with such destructive missiles/rockets that at impact they can totally incinerate an entire jumbo jet and everything inside it except for a single engine and a few pieces of scraps? As far as I know the turbine blades on jumbo jets are made with titanium so there should of at least been both turbine blades recovered, but there wasn't, whether it was shot down or not.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
this is a semi old thread, but i hope some people are still rreading this. I have a military friend that i mentioned this too last night and he looked at me with an obvious, "i cant talk about this, how th ehell did you know," look. Imma see if i can get anything else out of him later. I work with him at a resteraunt, he has 2 jobs.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
[edit on 17-8-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If you've still yet to release the information you claim to have, either tell the world, or hope that if someone knocks on your door one day, you can run faster than them.

If you really are who you claim to be, then I won't need to tell you about electronic communications.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join