It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! I Know the Truth!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
First of all I just want to say this is an incredible hard thread for me to write. Before I get to my point let me tell you a little bit about me so you know where the information is coming from.

I have been a member at ATS for a few years now, I dont always get to post as much as I want to, especially when I joined the Navy last July but, I'm a fan of this site for life. I can say this last year in the Navy has been filled with lots of excitement and I dont think i would trade it for anything. (even more time to post here at ATS
)

Anyways, that being said I know what I want to come forward with here is going to be extremley controversial. Now let me apologize for asking this question I have tried searching without anyluck before I started this thread... Has anyone from the Military or any other government organization came forward on this site with what they claimed was the TRUTH about 9/11?? I understand thats a broad question and everyone thinks they have an idea, but has anyone claiming to have or to have at one time held a Top Secret clearence came forward here before?

Also I know this could possibly be putting me in some type of risk... Could someone with some actually knowledge help me out in kind of walking me through how I might safley enlighten the public about some of the information I have obtained in my so far short stint with the military.

I know my thread title is a big claim and many here may not believe me...(but to me thats a good thing we always have to be scepticle (s/p??) especially on a site like this)

JUST HYPOTHETICALLY speaking what if one knew something that was classified and leaked out info on a site like this what would happen theoritically? how can one safley go about this? anyone? a little help?

(I also just re-read the thread sorry a grammatical nightmare, also poor spelling)

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Scyman]

Mod Edit: All caps title only.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Youve already stepped in the quicksand just by asking.

Might as well give us what you got or never talk about it again.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Check with the CSO if what you have found is classified. If not, then post it! You got to get it cleared and labeled unclassified before you take it out of the SCIF too, if your in one.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
umm.. stepped in the quicksand that doesnt sound so good. Could u be more specfic about possible repurcussions or am I going about this the wrong way?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Umm.. Trust me on this one I would never take anything out of the SCIF especially something material like a hard disk (wouldnt dare bring one in anyways) or paper. Our parcels are always searched. THis would be information read on the network while i was bored on watch one day, also maybe im a #ty American for even thinking about this...

BTW: yes this would deff be classified at the TS/SCI/KL level.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Scyman]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If what you got is what you say it is you are going to probably have to go underground, because presidents dont just lay there and take it.

I say talk, its for the welfare of millions of fellow americans. And so many of our guys are dying every day, fighting for what? Oil? jees o pete

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I apperciate your intrest in the info earth2, but im more looking for help on how I might safley go about this

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
When I was active duty, I printed out a whole bunch of ufo stuff, and got it cleared to take out by the cso. All they need to do is look through it and tell you if its good or not. (It helps to be friends with the security group).
Might have to black out some things.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Right, basically de-classify and cleanse the document. However im talking about something that cant be watered down.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
True, a quick way to get your clearance taken away. I wish I still had access to siprnet.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Quasar]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm certainly for disclosure and truth.

But, having worked in a TOP SECRET/CRYPTO job in the Navy . . .

I would suggest cool it and keep quiet. There is likely NO safe way to disclose such sensitive material as you allude to.

And, it sounds like you are a small fish closer to the bottom of the rankings than the top . . . they squash bigger bugs than you and think nothing of it . . . leaving hardly a trace.

IF you are determined, then I'd suggest avoiding ALL electronic communications 100% with anything in such a sensitive ball park.

If and when you are again on land and are absolutely certain of no watchers . . . a huge if . . . they have resources and means of surveilance you would likely never guess about . . .

then you could print something off at a friend of friend's house or a library--just the briefest summary in somewhat sanitized terms to avoid implicating a particular duty station, location, set of access folks etc.

and have trusted folks pass to trusted folks sealed and anonymous several layers of such thick . . . to Stephen Greer's Disclosure project hand delivered . . . and/or same to C 2 C

At some point it would be outted and could then be picked up by ATS without doing you great bodily harm.

But believe me . . . the folks you would likely be tangling with if it is as sensitive as you allude to . . . do NOT play by any nice rules. They do NOT CARE who they squash, obliterate, terminate, destroy, kill.

And there is likely absolutely NO safe way to disclose such via electronic means. Hasn't been for at least 30 years.

Some folks could assure you that super long encryption keys would secure it etc. But I think that would still be quite iffy and no small feat for the average bloke to arrange without some good software and/or help. I still would not consider it worth the risk. All the more so if I had any family and/or wanted to live longer.

imho, folks hereon who cheer you on about disclosing . . . welll . . . it's not THEIR skin.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Man! I'll tell ya what.
My brother-in-law was on the USS Coral Sea while it was sending unmarked, loaded to the gills, black fighter jets off toward Iran back in the late 70's.
My brother was in the Army twice (late seventies to early eighties And mid-eighties to late eighties) and saw more crazy, "don't talk about it" stuff that has, on more than one occasion, dropped my jaw. The whole reason he DID re-up was to escape CIA/DEA pressure...really.
My other brother died at Camp Pendelton in 1982 of truely unbelievable circumstances...an M1 tank rolled over and he and the gunner were crushed. Granted, the ONLY person that could possibly roll an M1 over is my brother, I still don't believe it happened. Not like they told us.

Many of these issues I plan to bring up with my first cousin, Admiral John W. Miller who somehow connected to J-5 in the Pentagon. I'm trying to get an e-mail for him from other cousins, but, it's tough to reach em that far up. I'll get some info, I swear!

I'm so ready to hear what YOU have!
Cuhail

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Scyman

For me personally any new information on 911 is pointless, I am absolutely convinced the official story is a lie and anyone who tries to stand up for it is complicit with the act.

If your information is rock solid and would stand up in court...just send it to Alex Jones anonymously and let him do the fighting

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Scyman, I say tell of what it is that you know but do it in a way that will not get you into trouble or in a way that the info you disclose doesn't leave a trail back to you. For instance post at a different computer that is a public computer so if any kind of trace is not lead back to a computer you use and don't give out information that can describe that it is you telling us the information, like don't say "me and this general were alone and he admitted ...." because that kind of info can be figured out that it was you specifically because only you and that general were in the room (if that makes sense).

Anyway I don't think the Government is watching ATS and using ATS as a place to bust leaked information, but it is still better to be safer then sorry so take some precaution. Don't make it obvious who you are and post your information. Just do it in a way that helps keep you safe.

Besides with all the 911 information that has been leaked and talked about all over the Internet for the last several years I am sure the Government (if they even care at this point) has its eyes focused on a lot of other well in depth sites on the issues of 911 that are more of interest to them.

Think about it and do what you think is right, we will listen.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Scyman,

Please keep in mind that you've been in the Navy one year. Unless you have been granted a specific security clearance, you've likely seen nothing that is highly restricted.

Also keep in mind that if the Navy suspects that you might be a security threat, they may feed you -- and only you -- specific false information and wait and see if it pops up in public. And if what they feed you shows up anywhere, they know you're the one who leaked it. And then you'll never get a security clearance of any kind, ever.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Just be smart. You can't trust anyone know adays. Just like some of the posts said above don't send or communicate through modern day devises. If you must, go to a local library to send messages but do so without exposing yourself(wear heavy clothing, hat, sunglasses, etc.). Set up different email accounts from the library, or better yet, an internet cafe.

Otherwise, you can use good ole snail mail to communicate. Just make sure you don't personalize it and if you live in a big area like L.A. drive to a city that's close to you and drop it in the mail there. You always have to be a least 3 steps ahead of these people.

Are you good at chess?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Just hurry up, you obviously posted for attention. So now that you have it, present your case. Otherwise, dont raise peoples hopes like that.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Scyman,
Also keep in mind that if the Navy suspects that you might be a security threat, they may feed you -- and only you -- specific false information and wait and see if it pops up in public.

Say if you have visited sites like ATS and its shown up in your cache history at some echelon base server you would most definitely get flagged as a security risk and possibly be tested.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
What a hoot,
I figured I should add to the other 18 replies to state...
how can 18 people honestly believe someone who knows 'the truth'
would be foolish enough to say he could bring down the world super.... without actually giving up the information?

IF youve got such sensitive information, information you could be killed for... obviously they already know whom you are.

I imagine only a few people have access to ' THE INFORMATION ' that could blow open 911...

further more... if in deed you wanted to release it to the world, you'd do it.. bam... you'd think long and hard about how, and then just do it..
me? Id send in an anonomous video tape to some foreign news media in eastern europe.

what I wouldnt do, is post online, on a widly published 911 conspiracy site that I HAVE such information...

If you really did have this information, information the governemnt would kill you for.. you wouldnt tell the world online, that u have it.. and u want to release it.

I think, all the evidence, the pentagon security footage, the paper trails have all been long destroyed.
why would they even RISK leaving it for some amateur government employee to stumble onto?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join