It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demons aka ghost or poltergeist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
okay so who here has had some dealings with demon,ghost,or poltergeist?i am posting this because i know someone has had to have some experience and i want the serious cases like ones when you'd be looking up valuable information.or if anyone has any pictures of grim things near or around anyone political cause those pictures are really valuable also stories from officials staying in the white house thank you if your able to help.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well, I'm haunted by a ghost if that helps. Everytime I see her she's usually floating around in the hallway of my house or just watching me. I know it's a she because of her appearence; she wears something like a white dress, like a wedding one, she has long hair that would cover her face, white but you could tell it used to be blonde. And her skin was pale.

Only difference with this ghost is that she's more of a guardian than a scary "RWAR IM GONNA EAT YOUR SOUL" ghost. Like, she just watches me... I know this is crazy for a ghost, but she hugged me once. (It's your choice to believe that, I'm serious about it too.) And no, it wasn't warm, it was cold. But, there was a feeling of caring in her touch (?).

Yeah, thought I'd throw in my 2¢ about ghosts. They all aren't bad.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I woke up and saw 2 "ghost" in my room. Looked like they were a couple, looked like they were hung to death on my ceiling and they were dressed in victorian. Waking up and seeing that was pretty scared so i left my room pretty fast. I went and got my mom but by the time we went back to the room, it was gone. She beleived me because she's had odd experiences herself. Though that was years ago and i moved out of that house.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've definetly had my fair share of expieriances. Good and Bad. My good expieriance was seeing the shadow of my dead cat, Flame, downstairs in my basement. I was playing the "Path Of Neo" on my Xbox, and suddenly I saw this shadow cat move across a table. It freaked me out and I went upstairs. But now, I know that it's not a threat, and all I do when I see it is I just keep on doing whatever I am doing. No big deal.

But, I just had a very bad expieriance two days ago. I had my friend over, and suddenly he saw a bunch of ghosts around my room. I could see them also, but not in detail, like I could make the outlines of them. Although my friend was seeing them in full color. I know that my friend was very clairvoyant, and he could tell that the spirit was there. But, tehn he started hearing things, like the ghost was breathing in his ear, and I couldn't hear anything. So, my friend is also clairaudient, and at the same time I knew that something big was happening, my clairsentience kicking in.

Anyway, I took this opprotunity to test something out (which I won't likely try again). I had seen this on ghost videos before, but I never knew if it worked or not. I said out to the ghost to show a sign of itself in the name of Jesus, and suddenly, my friend had this cold sensation start from his neck, and go all over his body. He freaked out, and I tried ot calm him down, and I suggested if he wanted to leave my house or not. He agreed, but he saw the
ghost blocking the door that gave him the sensation. He reached out to touch it, it was freezing to the touch, and he immediately backed away. But, I knew something that would get the spirit to go away. I held his hands, and prayed to the Lord to take out all evil spirits. Right after I finished my prayer, my hands were instantly hot to my friend, and he tore his hands out of my palms. I said "Dude, are my hands really hot? I don't feel anything." He touched my hand. It almost scalded him. So, my hands were piping hot, and the ghost was super cold, which gave me an idea. I went up to my door, and stuck my hands into and around the spirit. The spirit instantly dissappeared, and my freind was able to get out of my room. I told him to touch my hand again, and my hands felt just normal.

Anyway, those are probabally my strongest expieriances. Let me tell you that there are good and bad ghosts, just be careful when you are messing with ghosts.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh, and I advise;

DO NOT USE OUIJA BOARDS.

People who use them have bad experiences and such.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am really just surprised that "thestatue" supplied some sort of punctionation in his post. Was it 2 comma's a Question mark and two Periods.. No couldn't be...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
iCEdTenG, you realize that that statement had nothing to do with the topic, right? And that it was kind of rude. Not that you care, or anything, but I just thought I'd point it out anyway.

Not using proper grammar and punctuation can be quite irritating, yes, but even moreso, I am annoyed by rude people.

If you really have something against the guy, send him a PM. Please don't interrupt threads with this stuff.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Judging by your post, you lump them all into one category. Wow, that is mighty judicious of ya...

[edit on 1-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
TechnoFan21, interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I believe your story, stranger. and I can understand that you believe that its a friendly spirit. but may I ask, have your tried to test the spirit. I know it may sound stupied but have you ever question it about God or jesus.

I dont want to sound like a religious know it all. But by my own experience I found out that there is no such a thing as good spirits they are all just demons pretending to be spirits to mess with you. and I know it may sound hard to believe but if your story is no lie then I am not lieing either. so test it please. It may give you an interesting response or notihng at all.
just a friendly tip that is all.

p.s. never mess with that pentagram and spirit board stuff, I can tell you firs hand that it will only make life worst. so really be careful think of me as a friend warning you not to eat the left over cafateria food because of her own experience.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
technofan21, you saw a shadow cat? I am curious to this matter because shadow cats as i know are more commonly in an area only because one of the few remaining physical demons are in the area.i must ask that you try and remember when this was and where it was city-state please,also a description.Oh and please U2U this information so i can avoid it spreading.

thank you,
ziba

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I remember my friend and I were being stalked by what we thought was a demon for about 4 or 5 months. It would turn lights on and off, peer through windows, slam doors, breathe on our necks. On of the most screwed up things it did was that it would laugh in a deep screwed up, wispy way that was really creepy. I remember once telling "it" that we were going to send it back to Hell where it belonged after it flicked the lights on and off for 20 minutes, and all we heard was a long, drawn out laugh from nowhere.
Every night the "visits" or better described attacks got worse and worse and worse for months. Then they just stopped, we havn't seen that bastard since May.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey amigo, I've had a whole bunch of ghost encounters in my lifetime, some were bad and some were good, to tell ya one of the encounters I had it would have to be the one when I was about 11 years old and had seen a person "ghost" that was hanged while I was usin' the bathroom . I had ran out of the bathroom butt naked 'cause what I had seen looked so real and I couldn't tell anyone at the time since nobody believes what alittle kid has to say. Hope ya like the avatar I did for ya !! (luckily nobody was there to see me in my birthday suit
)

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If you are looking for information on ghosts, take a look at this site. From the age of 3-4, I have experienced paranormal events, many of them involving ghost activity. After reading through this site for Paul Eno, what he says has made me reconsider the sources of some of my experiences.

Take some time and read through it. You can also find links on the C2C site.

www.newenglandghosts.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I saw a ghost once. Or something like it. While I was playing a game on my computer I had to bend down to fix socks, because they were sitting in an uncomfertable way. Just when I did that my friend walks into my room and says something to me, so I look at him with my head upside down and through my legs. I could see a tall black body standing right next to him for like a split second, but I decided to stand back up to not seem weird, and then it was gone.

I listened to what he had to say, and when he was done I told him what I saw. And he obviously said that it's because I was high or something-. It was freaky like hell, because I've never seen a ghost in my whole life. Not even when I've been in really freaky places during night where I expect to see one.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
wow very good ones i was hoping for more high impact ones like thrown against the wall types

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestatue
wow very good ones i was hoping for more high impact ones like thrown against the wall types

The fact is, you will get plenty of stories here. But zero evidence to back it up. The day when someone actually provides real evidence to 'demons' existing, I will print out this entire forum from page 1 to whatever, and eat it.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
The fact is, you will get plenty of stories here. But zero evidence to back it up. The day when someone actually provides real evidence to 'demons' existing, I will print out this entire forum from page 1 to whatever, and eat it.

Well, that's a worthy goal to work for at least.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Last spring, something happened to me that could of been caused be a demond. All of a sudden I felt a strong presence wherever I went. I also had this intense fear, like something bad was about to happen. It was the worst fear I had in a long time. So I assumed a demond was stalking me. Then I remembered that a demond has no power if you don't let it use it on you. I also know that a demond is afraid of you if it can't scare or stress you.

So what I did, was use my strong will power to force myself to not be afraid of it, and then it vanished.

Was this a demond, or could this be all in my mind.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

top topics

join