It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's running the show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I discovered this site about a week ago, and so I am new to some of the ideas expressed here. Reading about the Bush family's sordid, secret history has been a revelation for me. Before discovering this site, I had read about the possible presence of ET and illuminati factions in the halls of world power, but I now know more....maybe.

It's very difficult to know what to believe or not believe. What I do believe is that CNN, and other mainstream media, aren't a source for finding out what's really going on in the Really Big Picture.

So here's my question. Who's running the show? Who's the puppet-master? Is it Bush Senior or Bush Junior? Or Cheney? Is it extremely rich banker families, or oil families? Or an organized group of rich, powerful people (illuminati?0. Or is it ET's of various types?

I understand that it's possible that nobody is running everything. Maybe it's just a handful of individuals and families sucking as much money and power out of their territory as they can. Not a unified effort run by a supreme individual or group.

Are any of the posters here that have spent considerably more time than me researching the question of what's going on behind the curtain confident that they know who's really running the Big Show.

join