It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didnt ET rescue their Area 51 fallen comrades?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That doesnt make sense to me.

Why would they let their comrades be found by humans and picked apart by doctors and scientist?
If they made it here from afar that means they are highly advanced and would have been fully capable of a rescue.
And they definetly would not let humans find their technology, that would endanger their home planet.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
maybe it was just a family trip gone wrong.
ever think about it that way?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

That was what the human alien War of 1952 was about, according to the author of "Shoot Them Down."

www.dailymail.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well there are so many possibilities considering we don't know anything about the Aliens or if the story is even true in the first place. Maybe they were astronauts that could only communicate with their homeworld every other year or so? Maybe the comrades couldn't be rescued due to the plan to keep humans on Earth clueless about space. Who knows...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Perhaps it is because you are assuming that aliens think like we do.

Our brains create hormones and chemical reactions that give us the "fight or flight" reactions. These also create all of our emotional states.

So if they are alien, it would be fair to say that their brains are very different to ours. So to try and second guess how or what motivates an alien would be very shaky ground indeed.

My guess, they traded in (evolution wise) irrational emotions years ago for rational hard cold intellect, and cold intellect would rationalise not saving 1 member given that it would risk many others to do so.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yea but leaving a ship that was capable of traveling to earth from there planet could endanger them. We could reverse engineer and then travel back to there planet.

Thats a chance they cant take.
Leaves to many possibilties open by leaving their comrades and ship.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe when the ET's said to man "give us back our comrades", man's reply was "no, and if you try to take them we will kill them first. Give us technology and we can consider a deal.".

Man has a way of being greedy and not so nice and it wouldn't surprise me if that recovered ET bodies weren't used as bargaining chips to gain some sort of edge on technology that other's around the world don't have.

You have to wonder why ET's even crash if they are so smart to travel from far away to find Earth then when they get here they end up crashing. It kind of don't make sense. That then makes me wonder if they didn't crash on their own for some reason then were they shot down which lead to them being captured? Again man not being so nice, not even to each other, and I think the ET's realize this as they to have "fallen comrades".

There is plenty of story's that tell of ET's "triggering nuclear missile launch sequences" and "threatening man" so who's to say or not say that when man does get his greedy little hands on some ET body that the body isn't soon returned in fear of ET aggressiveness. I don't think that all ET's are as nice as we sure hope that they will be when they arrive in our solar system and those are the ones who's bodies we may happen to get we don't keep very long.

IMO,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I personally believe that 'EBE' was there for a reason. Possibly a type of information exchange ambassador. Considering the aggressiveness of humankind, that may have been the only way to get some type of 'ambasador exchange' going (no need for them to get a human considering telepathy, abductions and such)...

the 'leaving one of our own behind' may have been on purpose and part of the plan all along.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Why would they let their comrades be found by humans and picked apart by doctors and scientist?
If they made it here from afar that means they are highly advanced and would have been fully capable of a rescue.
And they definetly would not let humans find their technology, that would endanger their home planet.

Because there were none, and never has been, aliens at Area 51. Simple, common sense answer.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
How do we even know that this really happened? And if it did, how do we know they did or didn't come back for their comrades. Everything is so "top secret ". Those videos of the aliens that crashed are supposedly fake but I'm not sure about that. I say they probably did meet with the secret government and got their comrades back and said thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
maybe it was just a family trip gone wrong.
ever think about it that way?

Wouldnt rescueing civilians be an even bigger reason?

Either way, we should be lucky we havent pissed them off yet, considering how many aliens that apparently buzz about. Then again it would sort of be the ultimate proof if Washington got bombarded from space in retaliation for failure to deliver crashed personal.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If you all remember, on the night of the crash, there was a huge thunder and lightening storm. It makes the most sense to me to say that the ship was struck by lightening, frying it's electrical systems and sending it falling to Earth.

As for them not rescuing their own, who knows? If they still aren't ready to appear publicly today, why the hell would they do it 60 years ago? Think about it. I simply think that they weren't ready for first contact back then.....Or to be more precise.....WE weren't ready for first contact. I still believe that as a whole, the human race is nowheres near the level of spirituality and understanding in order for these beings to reveal the "secrets of the ages" to us.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Travelling all the way from wherever they came from to a likely hostile planet such as our own might not have left them with too many of their kind willing to engage in any rescue attempts. And who says they didn't attempt a rescue? I don't exactly think we know what our governments are hiding.

I don't think ETs are infallible. I imagine they're quite similar to us regarding how many mistakes they can make or how many things can go wrong with what they do.

Remember that the USA did not attempt to rescue U-2 spy plane pilot Gary Powers when he was shot down and captured in the Soviet Union in 1960. I assume no such rescue was attempted due to such an attempt being nearly impossible to pull off and extremely politically infeasible. So they eventually exchanged him for a KGB spy the USA was holding. ETs might be similar in their reaction to the capture of their own. Or they may simply kidnap a high-ranking government personnel and perform similar swaps like the USA and Soviet Union did with Gary Powers. Or perhaps they simply threaten to "out" their UFO/ET secret to get their captives back, which I'm certain our governments fear the most. All speculation, but you can see that ETs should have the ability to do something about the problems they have.

As far as letting humans get a hold of their technology, we really can't say what our governments have and have figured out, or if extraterrestrials are truly that concerned over it. If they are then they most likely have done something about it already or will one day do so.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Frith]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
If you all remember, on the night of the crash, there was a huge thunder and lightening storm. It makes the most sense to me to say that the ship was struck by lightening, frying it's electrical systems and sending it falling to Earth.

Even our rather primitive flying vehicles can take direct lightning strikes so I'd guess that such wouldn't even be noticable on a high tech space ship

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The following is an excerpt from the book, The Day After Roswell by Philip J. Corso (pg2 95-96). Google 'Philip Corso' in case you don't know who he is, or otherwise check out his Wiki page here:

en.wikipedia.org...

The above, according to Corso, explains why other comrade EBEs would not have returned for those captured. The report he saw found that these beings weren't living biological creatures, but were designed for the purpose of being an emissary. They were machines sent here by the true aliens, aliens that have probably never been here themselves.

Keep in mind the Roswell incident is concerning only one type of alien, there are reportedly many types - some of which might be true intelligent biological entities.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Even our rather primitive flying vehicles can take direct lightning strikes so I'd guess that such wouldn't even be noticable on a high tech space ship

Why, they would not protect it against lightening if there is no lightening where they come from.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by MrChipps

Our flying machines are based on a combustion engine. Based on a lot of the obvious differences between our craft and theirs, I would imagine a lightening strike would really mess things up. Based on MY research (and I make no claims that this is the truth) their craft create their own field of gravity. Whatever equipment they use to create that field of gravity would appear to me to be more sensitive to a lightening strike than our planes.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The idea that the occupants that were captured were manufactured by real EBEs makes sense, that and the craft they flew was, perhaps, disposable.
For example: I read today in the Irish Daily Mail that the Irish Defence Forces have purchased UAV (unmanned ariel vehicles) from Israel:

www.aeronautics-sys.com...

Small, lightweight craft designed to watch from great heights, without risk to its operator.

Surely, if you're observing a planet you're technologically several hundred (?) years in advance of, you don't need to send your most expensive ships or highly trained crew to collect soil samples and cow's backsides? In my opinion, whatever crashed in New Mexico wasn't that important materially to ET, but may well have sparked the current UFO situation.

new topics

top topics

join