It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New up close alien being pictures!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
These are some newly reported alien being pictures.

The first weblink is of Anunnaki "Nordic" ET's:
www.jamescasbolt.com...

Warning: Prepare yourself, this other picture is so up close and so real that it may surprise you. This one(the first picture) is of a Grey type:
www.jamescasbolt.com...

My opinion is that they do look real and are worthy of documentation.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You ought to be embarrassed of yourself for posting these fakes.

Grey-bad cgi
Nordic-washed out picture
MiB-cosmetics

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
No more fake than the picture for this thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The picture was never intended to be real.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
These are some newly reported alien being pictures.
The first weblink is of Anunnaki "Nordic" ET's:
Warning: Prepare yourself, this other picture is so up close and so real that it may surprise you. This one(the first picture) is of a Grey type:
My opinion is that they do look real and are worthy of documentation.
[edit on 30-7-2007 by realanswers]

Firstly these hoaxes were discussed a few weeks ago.
Secondly James Casbolt has been well and truly exposed as a Hoaxer and Liar.
His website is setup to sell his books and videos.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
You ought to be embarrassed of yourself for posting these fakes.

Jeez give to OP a break. Maybe they really didn't know they were fake. any is capable of a mistake. Instead of being rude how about, Sorry buddy, these come from a documented hoaxer. But don't give up. "

Manners never go out of style.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
He is obviously a hoaxer because he claims that certain photos (which have been previously thoroughly debunked on here) are real when they are not...

Who remembers all the pics he posted of some european subway station claiming it was a top secret underground base?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
What about that picture of a supposed Grey on the roof? I have never seen that pic before, can someone point me in the right direction of where it has been explained already? Thanks...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I second Diplomats query, I have never seen that particular photo...and it is interesting.

Really no way to prove or dis-prove this one. Reminds me of the movie "Signs".
Creepy...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
I second Diplomats query, I have never seen that particular photo...and it is interesting.

Creepy...

That picture is very eerie. I agree can't really prove anything.

[edit on 7/31/2007 by Kacen]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Looks like a still from the movie signs. Or perhaps that little guy from Lord of the Rings with a slight background change. Not that I saw lotr or anything, but that guy that wanted his pretty has alot in common with the alien in this photo.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by saintnuke
that little guy from Lord of the Rings with a slight background change. Not that I saw lotr or anything, but that guy that wanted his pretty has alot in common with the alien in this photo.

Your right, thats Gollum alright, semi imposed on some roof photo........not an Alien.
Not for one second did I think ANY of the shown photos were real......they are not only fake but kinda lame ones to IMHO.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Maybe space aliens really do exist....but why would anyone be able to photograph them? Don't they have some magic technology to remain invisible or something? Bah!
Maybe real proof of the existence of extra terrestrials will never come forward because they simply do not exist on the third dimension. I totally believe in 4th, maybe 5th dimensional life, possibly where our own conscience originates from....whatever dimension that being. I know my thoughts aren't third dimensional
But my physical actions are limited to 3d :/
I dunno if I made sense with this one....

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
hehe it is similar to gollum,
imagecache2.allposters.com...

It doesn't look real tho it looks very pasted into the image, and what the hell is it doing on a house roof lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hmm, well I dunno... it is probably CGI, but the shadows do appear to be consistent.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

It doesn't look real tho it looks very pasted into the image, and what the hell is it doing on a house roof lol.

Why not be on the roof of a house? He came from the sky didn't he?
Perhaps it was watching some human female change, and was curiously duped into being photographed by the stunned photographer who seconds ago was naked.

Bah! If anyone actually saw something like that, the last thing they would even think of doing is take a picture...I myself would run screaming in disbelief until coming to my senses and climbing the roof...in which it would already be gone
.....probobly left through the bedroom, down the stairs, and out the front door! Or it's still hiding somewhere in the house!

Okay...I have never really screamed before.....but I think I would on this occasion...it would deffinatly be one of those "OHH MY GOD!" heart attack moments. Unless the alien said "Hello" or something....that kind of takes the fear of not understanding it away.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

Creepy...

I dont know either, its one of those done know ones, but then it does look like that guy of lotr.

-fm

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
that one is iffy ... almost believable. But (I like buts), unless we had the original to scrutinize ... this one isn't large enough to do the trick ... not like any of us would fully believe it if it was real

How about the google image space ship? anyone plugged the co-ordinates? I am using up most of my memory right now and don't want to bug my system out loading that up at the moment ... but the co-ordinates were plainly visible to be debunked.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerIdealist
How about the google image space ship? anyone plugged the co-ordinates? I am using up most of my memory right now and don't want to bug my system out loading that up at the moment ... but the co-ordinates were plainly visible to be debunked.

That image from Google Earth was discussed on here a while ago, it was debunked fairly well if I remember correctly. It was to shallow & the lights were over exposed.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
But it is there, I did check it.

Shallow? an direct overhead shot would show depth? Most of the depth is programmed in ... I admit, not shadow. It does look like over-exposed lights on the ends, and the measure tool shows .7 miles ...

I guess I will have to search for the thread to read the full de-bunking. I know that isn't the first anomaly I have noticed in google earth ... I figure there must be some people that scour it constantly looking for something good

Thanks for the response ...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join