It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A-Gatherings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Okay, I am driving down the road last night and happened on to Coast to Coast radio listening to John Leer..now I have believed there are aliens from other planets visiting etc..and sure they are taking people and maybe this is alright with our military and government. Who knows? What I have a probvlem with is when he says..yes they come and take people, take their asshole and other sex parts and drop them back where thay were taken from.
Now you have my attention since everyone is saying they have been coming to earth for thousands of years and all they want is someones asshole? The secret government and or military are allowing thousands of human beings to get picked up for their assholes, sorry I am not understanding this. As far as I know there is no information to be had in an asshole, or sex organ and if these aliens have not found what they seek in all these hundreds of years than they can't be so smart can they. And if they take a few famous assholes or high government official assholes then I don't think any of this would be so...There is this part of out government who does all this because....the American people would never believe this is going on. You know, I think it the other way around, the American people would not stand for this part of government to go on as they are...and all the tech stuff we are trading human life for, well where is it? If the American people believed any of this...we would be after the secret agents involved, and put a stop to that whole situation.
The information gotton from someones asshole is not anything a real smart person would want, maybe its what they eat...who knows...its not making any sense in any world I live in. Terrylee

join