It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Deyo Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A very interesting video not only talking about anti-grav and ETs and free energy, but he explains how it all works. Check it out. Would like to know what fellow ATS'ers think.

Link video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I only thought: "The guy is Australian, why is he talking american?"

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Fascinating video. A bit long-in-the-tooth in a few parts, but the morsels of gold are wonderful and simply validate and reinforce anti-gravity propulsion concepts. The good stuff starts at about 30 minutes in...

The added 'conspiracy factor'/disclosure parts, though not especially revelatory, certainly confirmed what many of us have suspected (or known) for some time.

I love it when actual scientists and researchers from the military/industrial complex "come out" of the closet. It's so much more believable and satisfying than "an old country doctor from Virginia" suddenly charging the gullible $800 to shine flashlights at moths in the desert.

Thanks for posting this. Note: the site says this video will be available for viewing for free for only a short time - so view it while it's free if interested...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I only thought: "The guy is Australian, why is he talking american?"

He spent most of the last 30 years in Australia (since '71).

from the video synopsis:
Stan Deyo has held Above Top Secret Security Clearance and worked undercover for the FBI. He was part of an exclusive "black project", headed by Dr. Edward Teller specializing in the development of "flying saucer technology". Stan trained in computer programming at IBM. Stan's main love is still advanced propulsion and "free" energy research which took him to Australia in '71 to work on these systems. Currently Stan is working on a Tesla-based energy system, several propulsion projects and is a public lecturer on world events, including: The coming global economic collapse / Developing solar-related crises in the Earth's climate / The "UFO Deception and its real intent / Suppression of badly needed technologies / The coming destruction of America by civil war followed by foreign invasion / High voltage physics of cheaper energy / The New World Order from the perspective of a former FBI 'spy."

Included in this discussion is the history of alternative energy breathroughs, Edward Teller's covert technological development program, the mathematical equations used in the advanced physics as well as in-depth information and slides demonstrating 'anti-gravity', the effort used in the 50s to try to get scientists to think outside the box, as well as the multinationalist's "N.W.O." agenda utilizing "U.F.O." technology and their reasons for doing so.

[edit on 7/31/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
ok, thanks. thought he was an australian, but I was mistaken.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thanks for posting!

This is actually one of the more interesting pieces i have seen in quite a while! I´m in no way skilled within the realm of physics and so forth have no ability to pick this one apart but from my POV most of these theories sounded fairly sober and plausible.

There was however one very important aspect beeing talked about. The human brain´s noiselevel and the story of reverse engineering antigravity. I believe pretty much everyone in this forum (myself included of course) from time to time need a heads up regarding the noise blinding our minds from thinking clearly.

"Cannot be done" or "does not exist" is a terrible starting point when venturing into a huge field with so many uncovered aspects like the alien/UFO field.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Nice find. The work of Stan Deyo needs a lot more recognition. Ill have to find some time to watch it nods.
Thanks heaps for puting up the link

-fm

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
how come noone is touching this video? The skeptics arent even calling foul on this one. I was looking forward to comments from people who konw more than i do.
I wonder why he never showed that one device all fired up if they already had built a working prototype.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i want to know what that ring is for. in the video they never show the big ring and the other right with all the wires on it put together.

anyone know how those to parts fit together.

if you look at how that is made and look at newman machine and stephen marks. they are all similar ....

anyways. i wnat to know how the one ring thing fits with the other three layer ring with all the wires.

fast post.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey, true story.

I love physics and I like the antigravity stuff. I came up a theory for antigravity before I found Stan Deyo's stuff. I was surprised when I found that Stan and I had very similar theories. I sent a copy of my antigravity idea and all he replied was..

"Close, Very close"

I thought that was kind of cool.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hey all. Here is another interesting video link. www.youtube.com... . That seems to have some conection to the device shown in the Stan Deyo video..... maybe.
Lemme know what you think. The device im talking about is at 1:40.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Nice work Osyris, Ill have to find time to watch it nods.

-fm

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Great thread!

Stan Deyo was the first person I studied when I started getting interested in everything out of the normal some 11 years ago. The man is indeed very much underrated. I will watch the video and make some replies afterwards (next couple of days) as the information I got on him back in the 90's was already very very fascinating, and I have not seen anything written about some of this info to date.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just a thought on the Noise level Stan discusses in the 1st posted video. The end of WW2 was in 1945. At the end of WW2 we brought many of Nazi germanys top scientists over to america. There was rumor of secret Nazi bases working to build Anti-grav and a energy independence www.youtube.com... . Now having thought about Roswell, could it have been removal of Noise level to get our scientists to work on German anti-grav. There where many reports from WW2 pilots of Foo Fighters and of Haunebu craft discaircraft.greyfalcon.us... from German civilians. Could Roswell the Haunebu craft and human based anti-grav be related??

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Stan Deyo. Well, one thing can be said: He ain't much of a prophet.

Here's an excerpt from a review of the 1997 Intl UFO Symposium...

crash.ihug.co.nz...

"From here on, Stan's talk became very cult-like, and my respect for him decreased dramatically. He began describing Armageddon scenarios in which the world is going to have an anti-christ, asteroid collisions, earthquakes and other natural disasters within the next seven years. He claimed that during these events, aliens would come to Earth and save any humans who had faith in them. These humans would supposedly be whisked off to a higher dimension where they would live eternally and have all the conveniences they desired. He even had an alien called Satan to fit in to the story. "

I take it Stan has dropped the mega-disaster/alien rescue bit from his act?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Stan Deyo seems to have some very interesting ideas and info. I suggest you watch the video before posting.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
IAttackPeople there is nothing 'cult' like about people talking about their belief in those events happening. In fact may christians who are into conspiricy stuff believe in some of those events happening. Including myself.

-fm

[edit on 7-8-2007 by funky monk]

new topics

top topics

join