It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

enough about lanterns - i have to tell this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello all, my name is Terran, this latest incident sighting in England has prompted me to tell a part of my observations.Fast foward to 2005-2007. I Go fishing at least 2-4 times a week. Many times to Lake Isabella calif. Two years ago at lake isabella I started to observe many things flying, - Hovering, etc (Flying in squares forward and backwords at the same time, - dont ask me how (This particular one was in the Calif. Delta one night) IT would fly forward in a square pattern maybe ten squares, backward maybe half the way and "tumble forward another forty or fifty and then square back and repeat in all kinds of "humanly impossible zig Zag directions. My wife would not acknowledge what she had saw the night before in the boat. (it scares her to talk about it)I have not seen anything like this since that day- It , they were like a round circle, moving like a laser pen light in a childs hand with straitline precision, and some kinda warp speed. But that was in The Calif Delta Near the navys Rough and Ready Island. All other observations have occured at lake Isabella, in an area called Kissick Cove(Bay) on the cattle pastures. This is not far From China lake naval weapons center. (WITH the one and two story, - at least one mile long buildings over there) From here on I am going to try and describe the lake isabella sightings as a group for the mostpart for this type of craft that I have spotted flying , hovering - here on earth. At least from 2005-2007, theres no lanterns here checking out the scenery.
these from the beginning of observation appear to be two side by side lights, like headlamps in the sky.On cloudless nights they appear to be cloud height or higher at times, Imagine a falling star getting to about 500 feet above the earth surface and then suddenly shoot back to the sky and staying at about 1000 feet and staying there and then begin to sway side to side (rocking) dropping its elevation 100 to 200 feet at a time zigzagging down then stopping in place. I have seen these lights in many formations, from circles, to strait lines to triangles dropping or rising, left to right. I have shown at least 7 friends, and or family members, and my children(over this time frame) all know what they have seen( They dont know what it is but they know they have seen some wierd things flying at lake Isabella) Also I, and my wife have observed, (this is the same night)
I witnessed 8 sets of lights randomly moving up and down, side to side etc. any movement they wanted to do! this was oct. 2006 I witnessed a "triangle of flame" It didnt appear to be this, it was this, - tumble across the sky in a verticle position(motion) at an incredible speed about 150 feet above a mountaintop in mt.mesa ca. then come to an immediate stop atop a tower of some sort on the mountain, and then proceed to "sink into the mountain and dissapear" into the mountain. or tower" it sat atop the tower for at least a minute. " my wife was speechless and scared" about an hour later one of the floating light sets dropped all the way to about 30 feet above the ground to where I got a real true look at the size and changing shape of the objects the two sets of lights are at a center, the rest of the craft was "invisible" looked like the "movie I think it was" predator" in the jungle, it was a clear outer hull", but had definition and outline in the shape if like a skillsaw blade, then it warp into a triangle, or a boomerang, you could clearly see it make the changes but it looked like clear plastic against the night sky. On this night This object came to rest about 140 feet in fron of my van in the open range land and settled, and went through three shape changes backed away at level height about 50 yards and rose to at least 1,000 feet or more and just hovered till it dissapeared. What can these be? Ive seen so many of these at L.Isabella and only in this area of the lake. what are they? I could easily describe 100, more individual craft of this nature.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It seems to be one of the many formations of UFO's being seen all over the world the past few years. Human Acclimation? I wonder why they chose to put on such a spectacular light show? Most UFO are more discreet in nature. Is this location anywhere near the drone photo locations? Are there any military installations nearby?? Were there any reports made the same dates? Do some reserch into the days and reports on many different UFO reporting websites.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Also, 26 years ago in Shafter ca. over my grandfathers cotton fields "We, me my two cousins, my parents and granparents and two uncles and aunts. witnessed, a oval, cigar, glowing aqua craft appear and hover for a period of time and dissapear, and to this day only one cousin and myself will talk about it, everyone else there will laugh and call it a weather balloon, and that was in 1981. Then in 2005 I started seeing more at lake isabella.

I dont know.
But its the truth.
This is no fish story.
Go to Lake Isabella, ca Kissick cove.
and pay attention to the night sky.
And then my wife made the comment about the cows.
when i get more comp. savy i have pictures of the area, crazy lights and all, and there is something to the effect that at least when i see it I just cannot go and get the camera, not at least instantly.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You, sir... need to buy a quality video camera ASAP. Those sound like some pretty remarkable sights!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yes,
Dntwastetime, it is actually discreet, most of the time, they descent rather slowly, The flaming triangle disk moved rather quickly across the night sky,ant then suddenly stopped over some tower. but the shape shifting headlight objects that are almost clear do move rather deliberately for the most part, when i think about it thay sometimes decent at a moderate rate but for the most part slowly, but not always, this also goes for the rising, this is very hard to explain, - this is the truth, always i will stay in contact with this fact. I have seen these multiple times, on multiple occasions, some times it takes a half an hour or more to get a person to focus on the total outline of these shapes, which i didnt mention were huge, the lights were small, the clear outer body is large, once you can visualize the "hard clear outline" which is the true shape, the light eminates from some sort of center, or hub., thats just from my observation, the fish i catch wont speak on it. Or maybe they think im the alien. and they dont need proof.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
And yes there is China Lake Naval Weapons center, known as the "secret place" on the other side of the hills, also Edwards Afb., and you know what allegedly went on out therewith Pres Eisenhower i believe., I Believe it was Eisenhower that had the heart attack after seeing a "object" in a Edwards afb base hanger in Edwards" afb calif. But that was then what im talking about is now. and what im talking about now is the truth and i will never separate myself from this fact.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Terran if you have pics- go to www.photobucket.com and open an account there. You can upload your pics to ATS from there.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
No joke, you've seen them multiple times and no video or pics?? The first time I can understand, but I would have brought something along every other time just in case. hahaha I'd want friends to see I wasn't crazy. But then again, you post anything here and there's a very high chance it's going to be called fake anyway.

We'd all love to see some video or pics. Please post some. Hopefully the rest of the group won't be too hard on them. Your story sounds very interesting. I hope you keep seeing them.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes, I will be doing that photo upload soon, Thanks for all feedback,
because i know that this is true, and i no longer wonder.
my technical computer skills are below low., I only use my computer for research and my book writing., My book work is not about any ufo, alien type material., just society in america.

terran,

thanks to all for any feedback

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That is true but im still trying to figure out how to put a avatar on this and some of my other forum sites.

Terran,
Im trying it right now and am currently lost and confused.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hear ya Ter, I gave up on trying to put up a avatar
O well I guess I am just a little slow when it comes to anything related to CP or the internet.

top topics

join