It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a purge!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
Bush wanted a "surge"....

We want a "purge".

This was a quote of mine from another thread, of which got me thinking. I wish to put this out for the entire ATS community, and get some feedback.

We all see a bunch of threads being placed on ATS about any numerous topics, ranging from 9/11, alien cover ups, NWO, Illuminati, the formation of the North American Union, and the continual and habitual raping and pillaging of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The always infamous question that relates to each and every single thread is, "What shall we do?" I've seen a lot of "When do we strike back?" "Who's going to lead the fight?"

My quote above is what I feel to be the best option. The American Republic, built by the Supreme Law known as the Constitution, provides ample opportunity, and ability to fix the problems that we now face.

We all know that there is corruption in all three branches of our Federal Government... all of which sneer in the face of our Constitution. Those in Congress that misrepresent the people... vote them out of office. Vote for impeachment proceedings. Sign petitions for your surrounding area and send it to your district Representative. That's where the purge comes in. If your Congressional Representatives refuse to heed the American people... vote them out of office. Those in office today look at their seat as a seat of power... a "professional" seat of power. Professional meaning, they're in it for the money.

It is up to us, the American populous, to remind those that we elect... they are not in a professional seat of power.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You have very good intentions, but we would have to trust the electronic voting system.... If CNN and FOX news tells most its a close race, how would we know that it was not one sided? That box that shows pictures has more control over the population than you think....

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yea i highly doubt anything can be done.I mean a new test was done on the voting machiens and they were easily hacked.The report says they can be hacked by a novice hacker.

Sigh

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
PS, that is true and correct... here's an article:

Scientists’ Tests Hack Into Electronic Voting Machines in California and Elsewhere

Write you Congressional Representatives and demand a legitimate means of voting. If they refuse, hold them accountable.

That is the entire point and purpose of this thread. The American people do not want the corrupt BS in our Government. It is up to us to remove it.

Ask questions. Demand answers. Seek action. By all means... hold your elected officials accountable. It's your right.

[edit on 7/30/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There is no form of voting that can't be rigged (just like NBA games). Changing the method of voting would get us nowhere. That is the real problem.

All you can do is vote and hope that they are tallied honestly. Unfortunately that is pretty difficult to do anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
What about a paper ballot counted on live streaming video? This would keep it anonymous and gives the counters witnesses because right now it's about 8 people in a room counting.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
infoholic,
I am reading your petition and will probably sign it when I'm done. This country needs a major overhaul and I think a civil war is imminent -- it's only a matter of time.

The problem is that most people don't think they can make a difference and even moreso is the fact that they purposely choose to remain ignorant even when informed of the facts. I have been telling members of my family for over a month now about all I've learned on here and most of them just don't want to hear it. My father actually refuses to watch video links I've sent him. He believes that if what I am saying is true then it will just make him depressed to live in a country that would do such horrible things to its own people. He continues to say things like "Why should I go and petition the government when you can do it for me?"

Even though the middle class knows that supporting a family now financially is harder than ever before, they seem content to do nothing about it. They go to work every day, work a 9 to 6 job, repeat it again the next day, and then complain about it on the weekends. Haven't they realized that there is more to life than just acting out the same boring and repetitive cycle day in and day out?

Since my discovery of ATS, I have been spending most of my time online trying to find the truth about our society. Admittedly, my work performance has suffered because of it but luckily I am now in the position where I pretty much work for myself so I can do that. But I think it is much more important to find out the facts and take charge now because if you don't, by the time something happens it will be too late and those who are ill prepared will suffer the most. Everyone needs to take initiative and try to change our current system of government but unfortunately I think a civil war and thus a resulting WWIII will have to happen in order to shock the people into the reality of their world. Simple peace talks over the course of history have proven not to work. It will take something major like people having to worry about finding their own food and clean water to drink before they realize how dependant they have become on the government, material posessions, and industrialization.

I thank the resources and people on ATS for providing articles and links to videos which, over the course of a 30 day period, "deprogrammed" me from major media, political misinformation, and popular perception. I urge everyone who hasn't done so to take advantage of the resources here on ATS. I have personally compiled a URL list in a text document of over 60 videos and webpages that I think are crucial for everyone (who hasn't seen them before) to read and watch. If you would like the file, send me a U2U with your e-mail address and I will send it to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Bush wanted a "surge"....

We want a "purge".

Cool post, but be careful what you wish for. "Purge" is what Lenin and Stalin did to not only political dissidents but even high ranking party members. We're talking millions.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
"Purge" is what Lenin and Stalin did to not only political dissidents but even high ranking party members. We're talking millions.

We're only talking about getting a few hundred corrupt "officials" out of office. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Those that have taken part in the "dismemberment" of our Nation, must be removed from office to make a point. And that point is, "We, the people, will not take this anymore."

There's nothing written between the lines, except accountability.

It's time.

[edit on 7/31/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I know, I was just being cynical but also warning of a possible NWO outcome as well assuming things are really that sick.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just a few hundred individuals to be taken out of office!!

More like a few thousand and they would immediately be replaced with new stooges by big business or the NWO if you prefer.

Its the big corporations that run the world now so the only way to overthrow their tyranny is for everyone and I mean everyone to not buy any of their products or services for a while.

i would love to organise a boycott of one of these giants for say a week and see what happens.

This would also work to lower ticket prices for major sporting events - if we all stopped going to matches/games and buying their merchandising for a couple of weeks they would be forced to drop their extortionate prices (I'm thinking about football/soccer in the UK predominately)

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
With all due respect, I don't think that we really want a "purge." I am well known for saying that I do think it'll come down to armed strife, but even I don't want that to actually happen. Ifwe resort to violence, we'll be unable to pursue any other options. We must--for as long as we are able--choose ballots over bullets.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jvillezbank
What about a paper ballot counted on live streaming video? This would keep it anonymous and gives the counters witnesses because right now it's about 8 people in a room counting.

"You-Tube Vote 2008!"
I agree, there's too much play in how the voting can turn out - for those of us that still feel inspired to vote, anyway. I wonder if it even does any good, to be honest.

Sorry for my jaded state of mind today.

edited to fix my smiley LOL

[edit on 7/31/2007 by Sunalei]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
With all due respect, I don't think that we really want a "purge."...... We must--for as long as we are able--choose ballots over bullets.

Justin,

I quoted the part of what you wrote, just to clarify that you read what I put correctly.

In my opening post, I wrote....

...... vote them out of office. Vote for impeachment proceedings. Sign petitions for your surrounding area and send it to your district Representative. That's where the purge comes in. If your Congressional Representatives refuse to heed the American people... vote them out of office......

In my honest opinion, yes, we need a purge. We need to vote everyone out of office that holds spots now, and replace them "at the people's discretion" (not replacing them according to what those "behind the scenes" want). We need to return this system of Government back to it's original state.

440 Representatives - Vote them all out.

100 Senators - Vote them all out.

The Judicial Branch would be cleaned up by our elected President... not one chosen by the electoral college.

21 Cabinet Members - Cleaned out by same means as the Judicial Branch.

All the above is well within the rights of this Nation's people. By keeping these people in office, we won't be able to accomplish anything.

I think the first step would be to demand a paper ballot, so that there is a paper trail. A means of double checking... triple checking... whatever is necessary to make the vote legitimate, legal, and accountable.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jvillezbank
You have very good intentions, but we would have to trust the electronic voting system....

Nope, we don't have to put any trust at all into any kind of paperless voting machine...There's always the option of the Absentee Ballot, which will leave an accountable paper trail. Just make sure to request yours in good enough time to get it sent in before the actual election date. There is no excuse to perform your voting if there's no way to account for it.

Originally posted by johnb
Just a few hundred individuals to be taken out of office!!

More like a few thousand and they would immediately be replaced with new stooges by big business or the NWO if you prefer.

Actually, just merely replacing those crooked Office Holders with People who will take their Constitutional Oaths seriously wouldn't be enough; We'd also have to make it abundently clear that those new people in Office would be very closely scrutinized by the People to make certain that they adhere to their Oath of Office; If you recall Article 6 of the Constitution, it's not just the President required to take that legally binding Oath, but all Officers of all three Branches at both Federal & State levels.

The Judicial Branch would be cleaned up by our elected President... not one chosen by the electoral college.

Ummm...If we would want our Governmental Officers to adhere to the Constitution, then we'd best stick to it ourselves, when it comes to the "peaceful purge." The Electorial College is a part of the Constitution, but we can make sure that serious "house cleaning" is performed there too...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Ummm...If we would want our Governmental Officers to adhere to the Constitution, then we'd best stick to it ourselves, when it comes to the "peaceful purge." The Electorial College is a part of the Constitution, but we can make sure that serious "house cleaning" is performed there too...

Oops... incomplete thought process.

Yes, the electoral college is part of the Constitution.... I was thinking further down the line. I'll save that for the proper thread.

The "Electoral College" is chosen by Congress, as shown by Article 2 Sec. 1 of the Constitution. Those elected into that position would be closely scrutinized by those we put into Congress.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What concerns me most here is from where will we draw these new leaders? As far as I can see, we couldn't replace 10 let alone 100 or 1000. Without replacements that had our best interests, we'd be screwed over by the new candidates. Another way to phrase this is, how do we know who is the right person when all we see is what their PR people want us to. Perhaps we could create a list of potential candidates that we could all debate over. Maybe we could get some good choices.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
See part five of this sectioned out YouTube video.

See Part5 for how American technology was given, stolen by spies or traitors
, to foreign countries. America should initiate a technology containment
policy and wipe the slate clean.

Ed: seeing it now, inertial guidance systems may not have been on WWII Allied planes or German planes.

[edit on 7/31/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
There's over 300,000,000 Americans in this Nation. I'm certain that we could find 1,000 "Joe Regular"'s that love this Nation, understand the principals that formed it, and whole heartedly wish to support it... for the Constitution, by the Constitution.

You don't know who is right. That is a good point. But, by setting the precedence for the new candidates... they'd have something to ponder before accepting their new office.... instead of setting a precedence like we have now... "The apathetic sheeple of America grant you, Mr. Congressman, the ability to do as you see fit, because we don't care"

[edit on 7/31/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
wow alot of pescimism here..

First gather squads of pen and paper armed teams of 200 to 1000 per city.

Then parade the streets door to door asking people directly in large samples how they think along the lines we do or similarly.
Take that polling evidence or petitions. Present them officially before a house committee. Now the problem with this false democracy is they will definitely do everything to make you look stupid to the average moron who hates you because of ignorance and false..i mean FOX news etc..

And always stay above harrassment in action and word. Know your stuff.
And stay calm in any situation. Cops and politicians are really hot .ed. They think everybody is a bunch of children they control. Many are depraved rapists secretly, Many believe they will ascend to "Godhood" lots of laughs..

They key way to defeat them and drive them into a McDonalds job is stay true, have a strong body of evidence. And release a bunch of jungle monkeys on them, they hate jungle monkeys. Many wont be difi-cult to remove as they seem almost trapped, maybe perhaps by a..Cou'?

And perhaps being bribed , or its all an illusion as everything does become with a wartime king/master/decider etc.. etc..

So Americans today in my mind are either so immigrant they dont know what we stand for or remember how to stand, or they are directly undermining freedom for a state on purpose, i.e. rogues, or they are active spies. who should just leave because theres nothing to see..another funny..

..or they know and don't care, which seems to be the main case.

So another hit on the whole "how the rich and poor and ignorant generalize in hatred" phrase i guess, no wonder theres a war on poverty..bum fights?

But remember there will be a point in any investigation which would perhaps make the proponents of mass government transfiguration look silly. Try to avoid this with not getting off track, because a few hyno-rapists on the hill have the dark arts abilities.

So go my gatherers, and gather the knowledge, turn the pages, and cast the words..of reality. into the minds of doo doo .s everywhere.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 31-7-2007 by mastermind77]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join