It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Times?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
While I feel you're plight.. here is my Prediction for our earth...
We will have some bad storms comming soon.. Major upset in our nation due to propaganda and lies..

Yet no big end is comming guys, sorry to the bringer of good news..
Things will be biz as usual here on earth for a very long time..

I have my sources, in which I trust very well, that told me not to worry myself over such things..

Even if the world was going to end.. What you doing today to make it all worth while?

I say go out with some good buddies, get some hooter wings/ what ever you like.. Spend some time at the park with you're wife..kids and those you love...

We are here for only a short time.. Enjoy the bliss you are all granted!
Its okay to be on the up and up, good looking out OP...
Just dont waste to much time stressing over this..

Id be more worried about making the short short time I have here, a full time party!!!! woo!! And man I do!!!
I love my life!! and I know IM going to die.. Oh well, we where born to die anyway
These machines we are in are not built to last..
Yet the energy/spirit/Prana, what ever you want to call it never dies.
unless you you're spirtial matter is ripped asunder within dark places in this universe. but thats another trhead

[edit on 9-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whirlwind

Well it is said 144,000 from the tribes will be raptured first, and all those who appose the mark of the beast will always have a place in his kingdom. But who really knows what is to come?
God loves us all, but if you sinned you will suffer in hell, so basically God will judge us and if we get hurt in the process it is our fault for not following what he and Jesus told us. Either way, if we suffer on Earth in the name of God, then he will place our name in the book of life.
This world really needs the rapture now, there is corruption, greed and evil everywhere we look.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

but if you sinned you will suffer in hell

Are we not all born with sin my friend???
Sounds like a bully to me... Dont push hell into my face.. Even if you may not belive it yourself, you come off sounding like a radical...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

How are we all born with sin? I did not know an infant can break the 10 commandments. Plus I was just showing an example to whirlwind, you are right though I should have put it in better words.
If you are a Christian, you should believe in a hell, if you do not then where do you go after you have sinned?
I believe hell is not eternal, it is only until you truly repent to God, and accept Jesus as your savior.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

At a young age I was forced to go to bible school... They told me we are all born with original sin.. The sins of our fathers...
Is why we had to eat those waffers, and drink whine...

No I dont belive in hell... What I belive in is a personal journey, which I do not talk to with others... They can belive what they will.

However its noted many places you are born with sin...

And I dont want to pull a bunch of quotes out of the bible, as it means nothing to me.. The bible personally is just a remake of Eygpt pharos..

But any christian could tell you, its been throw around..
yet this isnt the point of the thread. so I will post my own thread about this very soon

you should believe in a hell, if you do not then where do you go after you have sinned?

See this stuff works like Vodoo, or black magik.. Only works if you belive in it...
And for my sins, I live a good life, hurt no one, never been in jail in my life. I dont have to go to church to be a good person.. Nor belive in threats to live a good life.
I would tell you where IM going, but Im willing to bet it will sound just as silly to you as your thought seem to me..
Stalemate, but good chatting with you about it anyway.. I love keeping an open mind, and not getting to uptight.. If that what kind of life you want to live, and it helps you be a good person, then I say go for it!! Be happy! enjoy life.. And have empathy for others..

[edit on 9-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Put it this way, hell is like cleansing. After being on Earth we have adopted some evil. As for children adopting their parents sins, that is not true, how can something that can not tell what morals even are have sins?
Well, that is your opinion and I will respect it.
God Bless.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join