It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens causing Mental Illness

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CASMODIAN

I think that there is many factors that can cause mental illness. They are all similar in that the experience given to the damaged, was something he could not experience with ease. I believe one can also become mentally ill if they hurt other people constantly. It is possible that the government is researching ways to break people down for research purposes. I also believe they employ alien humans who are like Dr. Manhattan, who can easily steal you off in body or spirit to analyze, with the individual scared and no one believing their story.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It is quite true; I'm a firm believe of these aliens (greys) doing
mind control attacks; since I'm also a victim of them as well.

Basically, they use a Reptoid crystalline implant system to control
a victims mind.

They put crystal implants into the scalp; especially at the back of the head just behind the Aural/Visual cortexes. This enables them to
psychotronically send(transmit) then convert(induce) the signal
into the aural/visual cortexes in order to control the mind control
victim. In some cases them can drive a person insane or make
them go into a trance.

The big question is how many humans on the planet have been implanted? It could be 200-800 million people.

Perhaps, if more people took XRAY scans at the fatty tissue at the back of their head.

I also obverse these Zeta Reticulian 1 ships over my city almost every
night and they seem to control government surveilance jets that have anti-grav tech; I see them hover. I notice these little ships just sit and the jets fly by and do sweeps.... sometimes they fly over my head. lol...heh I guess they are unto me.

If anyone else sees or knows of anything please let us or me know. I hope I'm not the only one; makes me feel like a mental case... but I'm quite sane about this.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
To CASMODIAN:

I have pet theories regarding schizophrenia, too, but that isn't really important to me in this context. The important thing is that you are suffering and that you need relief from the stress it is causing you. My suggestion would be to maintain a medicine regimen prescribed by a doctor and to see a doctor immediately if your condition persists. Also, do you have a good friend whom you trust? Someone whom you could call if things get bad?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by alextron

I have to tell you, for the past few years, I have felt like I am drunk. Lately I feel like I am in a trance sometimes too. I'm just staring off into space not really thinking anything. Sometimes I wonder if it is something in my food. I really don't recall myself being this way a few years back. I was not the same person, I was a little happier. I am just wondering what it is. I feel more tired and I'm only 20. I'm not fat, i'm average and my mind feels clouded.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
There is/was widespread belief by Native Americans that certain people who displayed the symptoms now called mental illness, were in connection with another realm, or world.

While our scientists use trial and error to unlock the secrets of the brain/mind, there is still a great deal more that we don't know, than what we do. The ability of humans to do some amazing things, from autism related gifts to the fact that there was once a man from France who had almost no brain at all and yet was fairly normal, means that what the mind/brain may be doing is really uncharted territory.

The habit of western medicine to label as an illness everything that is outside of set parameters is misleading. Ask the parents of many children with Downs Syndrome, and they will tell you that these are the most angelic offspring in the world. Western religion strives to impress on followers to act as most of these people do naturally.

The point I am making is that what may be voices or visions that some describe as a mental disorder, can be also viewed as nothing more or less than individuality. Some people have excellent sense of taste, and may exploit that by becoming a perfume buyer. Some people hear perfect pitch, and go on to play in an orchestra.

A great deal of how these things, these differences in abilities, matter in our lives is in some ways related directly to how society tells us, orally or in social clues, too react. Someone who hears voices can become spiritual and find great comfort in these voices. Visions of horror can lead others to becoming another Stephen King. Much of this can be in how we learn to view these things.

While I would not advise anyone to ignore the need for medication to control such behavior, namely because without it a person is at great risk in our society when they are not completely in touch with the shared reality, neither would I advise a person to rely completely on drugs. I fail to see long term benefit by distorting with drugs the view of reality that you are already having a problem with.

We all have thoughts, ideas, songs-we-can't-get-out-of-our-heads,memories, mental pictures, that we deal with. Perhaps some more than others. And to tell someone they are mentally ill based on what the OP has stated is far from being helpful. Mental illness, whatever else the term may mean, is a catch all that is used when science doesn't have an answer and yet refuses to admit the fact.

Could the OP actually be reporting just what is occurring? Because we have so little information on how the mind works, even exactly which part of the brain is the seat of the mind, it would be extremely presumptuous to declare that person a liar, or mentally unfit.

We say Disability too often, when we should celebrate man's range of Ability.

======================

Do you know what I find weird. Psychologists claim they know of no physical test to detect an imbalance of chemicals in the human mind.

I, like the OP, am on abilify, I wasn't labelled as schizo. instead it's just been viewed as a one-off psychotic episode.

But anyhow, so there is no physical test but somehow they managed to develop a drug(s) that can sort out the imbalance. How the fook did they manage that.

So many of these illnesses seem to be to do with dopamine.

-------

Needless to say, I am confused.

It kind of

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think that the bad deeds cause mental illness, drugs cause mental illness, accidents cause mental illness, the wrong friends cause mental illness, bad habits cause mental illness. If Aliens contribute in anyway to these things, then they indirectly cause mental illness.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I am no expert but it is coincidental that most schizophrenics say they see and are controlled by aliens. I have a close friend who is psychic and has been since she was a child. She believes that schizophrenics can see into other dimensions. They could like psychics possess an ability to see beyond what is physical.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Id like to add something here which I believe to be relevant to the mental health issue. I once had a psychotic episode where I started to believe things which register a ?? in my brain.. things such as God, Aliens, etc. and I let my emotions come before my intellect. In my case, this episode seem to be directly related to two important factors which were lack of sleep, and not eating.

After visiting the shrink, he diagnosed me as being bipolar manic or whatever label he put on it... Gave me some lithium and sent me on my way. I really do not think the medication did anything to help me, however the therapist that I spoke with gave me the best advise to aid in my recovery.. That is, always keep your emotions in check with intellect (that is evaluate your core beliefs, and determine which ones are are true/false), get plenty of sleep (apparently sleep deprivation causes mental issues), and maintain a reasonable diet.

I do know that some of the meds for mental health issues are bad news, but if your doc prescribes them, take em and let them know of any side-effects, etc. and they will change/adjust them as needed. I would NOT advise discontinuing meds without discussing this with your doc.

This way of thinking that Aliens or the Government has something to do with mind control is speculation at best. This talk of cell phone towers controlling peoples mind, just does not compute with me. If the is some scientific evidence, I would certainly listen.. but until then I just assume those opinions to be false.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Schizophrenia and alien visitations go hand in hand and somebody must explain that to me. Why do they often talk about and draw aliens and UFO's? Why not green elephants on bycicles? There is something to it but nobody knows what. Sorry to hear you are still suffering, do some research and try and cure yourself on your own because the doctors will never admit it to you. Basically the medical profession has decided that claiming alien contact or visitation is a sign of schizophrenia if combined with other symptoms, that is how often mental illness and alien encounters are found to occur in "mental patients". What I am trying to say is that many patients labeled as schizophrenic claim to talk to aliens or of having been abducted by aliens and the medical profession apparently sees nothing abnormal with this even when these schizophrenics were in no way obsessed or interested in aliens before hand and often they are so off their heads when they claim these things. My question is: Why would so many schizophrenics claim alien episodes and not green pigs with wings? If they hallucinate why are aliens so often the object of their hallucinations?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can I suggest that you have a little look around www.qpsychics.com because there is stuff on there that may make sense to you.

Meanwhile, something that may help. A while ago, I spoke with a guy who got locked up because he got the idea of the first one gig drive in his head and someone else created it. I pointed out that there's a condition that results in peaple hearing music in their heads and that to make it stop, they have to write it down. Interestingly, people often say that they came up with a tune and someone else came up with it too, and they heard in on the radio. Sometimes it's a hit. I'm seeing a pattern here. People get information.

I've had similar experiences and find myself talking to people who've had the same ideas at the same time. What I'm saying here is this. Some things just seem to echo around us and some of use seem to be able to pick these things up sometimes. When the guy who got locked up hear this, he calmed down a bit.

All I can suggest is that you try not to let it trouble you.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes it is quite simple, this is the higher powers way of telling you not to breed. The medication you take makes it very unlikely. Your DNA might be adversarial to its own. If you observe the teachings from the Christian scientist it would teach you that you are seeded by the higher power itself.

Unfortunately power is power and what you are experiencing defiantly is quickly and thoroughly "brushed under the rug" by those ignorant, who have been feed a steady diet of western medicine.

These others control our minds. There is a bible verse that goes "The Devil scoffed at God for not giving them free will". They don't control all our minds just the ones they fancy. May be our numbers give validity to their numbers. They might seek shelter here close to Earth, claiming that we need them.

There are others and they do torture approximately 1 out of 13 people the US population. For every enlisted soldier that fell in the second gulf Muslim war two were compelled to commit suicide. These others quite simply put, control our minds with their technology. They do this by sending gravitational frequencies into or minds that simulate our neuro-pathways specific though patternizations known to them to get the results of specific thought. I know these others who labor in these ways enjoy their work.

If you want to help reduce Mental illnesses in your environment, may be it might be as simple as reaching out to Muslims asking for their prayers for Jihad to end.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alextron

I agree about these others. Keep in mind they is an heaps of misinformation out there. They thoroughly control human minds. These others have fun thrashing us. For them it is like executing "rad skateboard tricks all over our faces". When we interact with them they give us all our own "trip" or mental illness. They literally have nothing else to do and are rewarded for these actions in some way.

I met other entities through the social network Myspace. These others watch our social networks.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Never heard of aliens causing mental illness

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bedlam

Damn Tom, that is an epic story. Honestly that was entertaining enough to me that if you made it up I am even more impressed by it, but truth is stranger than fiction anyway.

To the OP: I hope you seek professional psychological counseling to see if this helps you. I think your post seemed legit and feel bad for what you are going through. I think it is probably mental but am no expert, but I also think demons might actually exist so who knows. Like the poster above me wrote, best to eliminate the mundane possibilities before assuming it is a real entity out to harm you. Our minds have great power to deceive us.... I wish you luck.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper452

Lots of astronauts have come back and gone crazy. You could say it has to do with magnetic fields, but many astronauts also report contact (Carpenter).... According to Robert Anton Wilson in Cosmic Trigger, a majority of contactees become embroiled in occult activity after the event, start cults etc. I think there is plenty of evidence for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join