It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton Loses Inheritance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Paris Hilton Loses Inheritance

www.news.com.au

PARTY princess Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.tvgrapevine.com
news.aol.com

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I guess grandpa has had enough of her shenanigans and has cut her out of his will.

Poor, poor Paris.

I hope this doesn't mean she is going to have to do more reality shows on TV to make money now. Please, nooooo!

I'll bet she starts toeing the line now and calms herself down to get back into the good graces of grandpa. I guess only time will tell. I can't really see her calming down her partying ways though at this.

She's probably gets a nice inheritance from her parents anyway.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30/7/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I just heard on the radio that she made 200 million last year?

At least I think that was the number...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I heard shes so loaded that the 60 million isnt even gonna mean that much to her. It is a ton of money but she's gonna be rich regardless

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I don't really think it's the inheritance being the issue. I think its more of a "Paris, your pathetic and a disgrace to the family name" kinda thing. Im sure such an intellectual man knows that she doesnt or ever will need the money, He just uses it to get himself recognized for saying shes embarrassing. If he went on television in front of the whole country and said, "Hey Paris, your embarrassing me, stop it." I don't think it would have as much affect on her. I know that if my grnadfather ever said anything like, "your an embarrassment to this family" I would be dumbstruck. And if he ever said, "Ryan, I'm never going to talk to you again" My heart would sink and i would probably die.

All in all, I dont think its a money issue, I think he just wants her to get the hint to chill out. What do you guys think of when you hear Paris? The city? probably not. what about Hilton, do you think of the multi-billion dollar hotel line, again, probably not?

I think her grandfather wants the name Hilton to be respected again, not a disgusting sound.

new topics

top topics

join