It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over a mountain in Romania

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
And yet another...from another angle....

multipul perspectives....hmmm

Quite a few people seem to have filmed this object...this ones in Poland as well.

(NOTE: check out the date on this one...didn't notice it before, 03')

[edit on 30-7-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 30-7-2007 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Maybe this the the sign for the dark knight?another ATS poster was speaking about. Now he can go to his cave and hide lol..

no but seriously i think there just saying "YO YOUR WARMING THE GLOBE!!!!"
or it could be a way to help the us? maybe this is the way to kill the bad carbs?

it could be an exercise. maybe they were trying to break the record for the fastest pop corn ever made.

no but seriously. if i see that around my way im following the guy to the cave

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Can you guys give the contail thingy a break. For a start it is off thread, and secondly the contrail "conspiracy" has to be a disinfo slant to taint more serious debate eg black ops/the et debate... C'mon, everyone breathes the same air........

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurferXXX
The same object was observed in Poland as well.

Check out this video.

www.youtube.com...
It certainly does appear to be the same object SurferXXX!Great catch on that one!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Anyway, now that this is an IFO can we work on the URH in the video?

Oh, URH = Unidentified Romanian Hottie

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
haha i attack poeple i love that name.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Why do people even report stuff like this?

If you see a disc-shaped craft fly around and turn right angles on a dime then you might have something worth showing to people. These people who videotape contrails, balloons, Venus, or whatever the hell else they think is a UFO need to wake up...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiack
the contrail "conspiracy" has to be a disinfo

Contrails are real, they are not a conspiracy. Chemtrails are a conspiracy...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Could be the effects of a Lorentz-O. Early human Gravitic propulsion is supposed to look somewhat like a tornado, but its probably swamp gas reflecting of Venus or more likely contrails.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I can't believe you lot are waisting your time on this - it's obviously a contrail. Talk about going after a red-herring!

We need John Lear here... perhaps an experienced aviator will be able to put an end to this nonsense...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
what i find amusing, i live in the skinny part of florida, so i see quite a bit of air traffic ... and have seen my share of trails ... i have never saw a trail under any circumstances that look as much like fireballs as those.

I am not arguing about it, it is interesting. I cannot fully agree with the contrail explanation, nor am I denying it ... it is just in my personal experience, unseen, even from the military aircraft making bombing range practices ... I would love to see it, interesting anomoly.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It's looks like a Nordic galaxy-class cruiser from Titan. Its gigantic nacelles are glowing from grazing the upper atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sorry, thanks Diplomat, I meant "chemtrail"

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I don't know what it is in any of the videos.

But I grew up near an Navel air station. I would spend a fair amount of time watching the different type of fighter planes make there runs or watch a one the cargo planes come in.

But I have never seen a contrail illuminated by the sunset.

Also the if they were contrails, why do some them appear to be going vertical. That would suggest the plane is either going straight up or making a nose dive for the ground. And if it was making a nose dive would there not be the chance of a crash ?

And if it is the contrail of plane, were is the plane. And why does it appear to not move ?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
We get some decent sunsets here in Sacramento sometimes. The other day I remember seeing two contrails lit up by the sun. They were bright pinkish/orange and very long. They sort of resembled the "object" in this video, but not really. It probably has to do with altitude and which part of the world you are in though...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Possibly a contrail, possibly a very unusual atmospheric reflection.

Hard for me to form a decent hypothesis because - in this case at least - the babe holding the microphone is more interesting

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The other day I remember seeing two contrails lit up by the sun. They were bright pinkish/orange and very long. They sort of resembled the "object" in this video, but not really. It probably has to do with altitude and which part of the world you are in though...

If there was a way you could get a picture of what you mentioned and post it. It might settle the issue of what is in the videos.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurferXXX
The same object was observed in Poland as well.

Check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

Yeah, I'm not so sure those are contrails. In the Poland video the light was going in front and behind that wire. What kind of contrails from miles away would show up in front of some type of wire? I assume that wire is like a rail to keep people on the outcropping and not fall over the ledge. And that light coming in front of the rail wire didn't look like an optical abberation. Hmmm... very weird. Perhaps a glowing alien butt?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
That looks like something entering our atmosphere, maybe a piece of a satellite? who knows.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77

If there was a way you could get a picture of what you mentioned and post it. It might settle the issue of what is in the videos.

Well I guess all I can do is wait for the next "blinging" sunset and try to get some shots of planes flying by. I won't have much time the next few nights, but I will keep my eyes open once it gets near the weekend.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join