It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over a mountain in Romania

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This was on the news today here in Romania, a UFO over Ceahlau mountain, good images, for sure it's not a plane, a helicopter or anything else :

video.google.com...

It looks like 2 halves of a circle with a space between them

The one who filmed it says that he saw them united as a point of light, only when he looked trough the camera it showed 2 halves
After the first object descended over the mountain, a second smaller object came up from behind the mountain

edited to swap links with a more family friendly one.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by pai mei]

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
okay..... thats wierd, don't recall ever seeing anything to that effect at all before?!?! plane with after burners on???

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Your right that is pretty strange, can't think of anything that it could off the top of my head, hopefully we get some more opinions on this one!

FLAGGED!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hemispheral craft? maybe the two hemispheres are polarized hull, the center is the dwelling area. I recently witnessed over my houe basicly in the lower atmosphere, a stationary spherical light turn on, a beam shoot out, then it closed. I make 3d, i know special effects..

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Its a plane's contrail catching the light of the setting/rising sun, the angle is weird as its headed directly towards/away from the camera..but thats it Im pretty sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think that it's obviously a manifestation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, warning of troubling and difficult times ahead, particularly for those who hold sin in their hearts and do not follow the holy word of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Or maybe it's a jet contrail reflecting off the setting sun.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
yep I just said that

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
I think that it's obviously a manifestation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, warning of troubling and difficult times ahead, particularly for those who hold sin in their hearts and do not follow the holy word of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Or maybe it's a jet contrail reflecting off the setting sun.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The same object was observed in Poland as well.

Check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106

Its a plane's contrail catching the light of the setting/rising sun, the angle is weird as its headed directly towards/away from the camera..but thats it Im pretty sure.
You're probably right. Looks good though.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If I wanted to, I could film a dozen of these every evening. Don't believe me? Just go out tonight and watch the western horizon. Be sure to take your video camera so you can get some footage on TV, too.

I don't know why these high altitude short contrails have suddenly captured the attention of so many people. All these little digital cameras people carry around, I guess. They feel like they have to shoot something.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Looks to me like ermmm..... swamp gas or something similar...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Umm why would the sun only be reflecting on one spot?Also why can't we see any other contrail on either side of it?But the fact that it does'nt move is odd.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
Umm why would the sun only be reflecting on one spot?
Dunno what you mean.

Also why can't we see any other contrail on either side of it?But the fact that it does'nt move is odd.
The two sides are the contrail that the plane is leaving in it's wake. It doesn't appear to be moving but it is, it's in line with the viewer and it's moving away and eventually disappears over the horizon. I might be wrong but that's certainly what it looks like.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I mean if it is the sun reflecting on a contrail why is only one spot of the contrail illumated?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ottomanrace
Looks to me like ermmm..... swamp gas or something similar...

That is not swamp gas. It is very definitely a weather balloon. A fast moving weather balloon made out of light emitting plasma. It's a new kind of weather balloon. Yes, either that or swamp gas.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Nice find...

The interesting thing that I observed is that the object/image seems to be moving like a setting sun. Slow and steady.

Still can't say what it is but looks cool.

Flagged and will check back to see if there are any developments.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
I mean if it is the sun reflecting on a contrail why is only one spot of the contrail illumated?

The whole contrail is being illuminated. It's a non-persistent contrail.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes after seeing that UFO from Poland I think it's a contrail illuminated by the sun

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It is a contrail...... also the polish one is a contrail of a 4 engined jet airliner, or military plane. Sorry, but it is obvious, and I have seen about a million of them.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Contrail is correct. Sky looks quite hazy and foggy too, which can only addto the effect - and explains why the less persistent partof the trail is lost - it's only the bit that the sun is reflecting off that we can see.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join