It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For or Against Bush?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If your against bush why do you think he shouldn't be president? If your for why shoud he?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a guy who can't even speak english shouldn't be president.
let's face, the past is over. we have to put food on the family. etc.

not to mention he might be a baby eatin', shape-shiftin', satanic reptile.

i think the fact that his grandfather helped finance the nazis might be a strike against his worthiness.

his remarkable savings and loans bankruptcy record is definely a strike against his competance in matters financial.

his coke habit is not in line with 'the war on drugs'.

his dad having lunch with hinckley's brother while hinckley was shooting reagan is a sign.

his military record is, ....uh.... missing?

any serious threat to him winds up dead(the recent rape accuser is a good example).

i think a hamster is more qualified to be the pres.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What no bush? Ive been looking for bush my whole life. A life without bush is a life not worth living. No capitals there, thats because this post is like him, he's a joke.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think the important question we must answer is...

who likes my avatar?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Looks like Mr. Rogers to me. Isn't he dead.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Looks like Mr. Rogers to me. Isn't he dead.

It's... Dan... Rather

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well..... let's ...... see if..... I..... can..... spread..... it ..... out..... well...... DUH!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
against Bush....cuz I had voted for Gore

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
isn't dan rather the guy who got started by lying about what he saw on the zapruder film(or am i thinking of a different talking head?)? he said the head clearly rocked forward from the impact, when in fact the opposite is true. blood sprays out the top of his head. the impact is clearly from the front/bottom. it almost looks to me like jackie did it.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well, if he's lying, he's definately in the wrong line of work. He should be a politician.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Then again, he's in the media, same thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Personally, I like the guy because he's a funny idiot. He's funny to laugh AT and WITH because of his jokes and hints of his real intentions. His body language adds to that humor, but nothing compares to his enunciation of the English language. He's the kind of guy you want to go out drinking with because you know you'll have a good time one way or the other. So he is a good guy in my book, despite his pupeteering and detestable approach with certain topics.

Politically and professionally, I hate him because of what he represents. His administration, particularly the NeoCons, are masters of what they do and are often zealous to accomplish that task no matter the consequence.

Take for example how weeks ifnot days after 9/11/01 the Administration was quick to say, "whoa.. ho... sorry, no, you can't see these documents pertaining to the attacks. no. im sorry. I don't care how many people died, you can't have access to our data."

if you said that in court, that makes you look very guilty in the eyes of the judge and prosecutor, and the same applies in what really happened considering the scale of the attacks.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I look at it this way. Any way you go, they are going to lie to you. Any way you go, they are going to appear to be terrorists (at least to a lot of people). So, why not vote for the biggest and the best damn terrorist we can?

Go Bush!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of bush at all... i dont get a say though coz i'm not in the USA but from an outsiders perspective... i pity the fool who is represented by the bush... he's a warmonger who uses false evidence to justify his aggresive stance on other nations... he spends so much money on military while there are people who cant afford to eat, or keep warm in the winter, or go to school... andthese people arent in africa, or asia or even sth america... they are in his own country... he's a tyrant and if i had alot of money i'd put a bounty on HIS head (CIA i'll see you soon)

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Nerdling

*cough!* Troll...

(LMAO!!! - Next time you wanna go out and call people troll...think twice before...or think "What would skippy do???")

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I'm not a fan of bush at all... i dont get a say though coz i'm not in the USA but from an outsiders perspective... i pity the fool who is represented by the bush... he's a warmonger who uses false evidence to justify his aggresive stance on other nations... he spends so much money on military while there are people who cant afford to eat, or keep warm in the winter, or go to school... andthese people arent in africa, or asia or even sth america... they are in his own country... he's a tyrant and if i had alot of money i'd put a bounty on HIS head (CIA i'll see you soon)

thx!! this is how most of us in the USA think!!

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Against.

Why?

WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Against.

Why?

WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION?

didn't you hear? they found a truckload of diet pills. they said they know it's actually weapons of weight destruction, but still feel justified because saddam had to live in a hole and may have been connected with the bush crime family, oops!, i mean osama, ...wait the bushes and the bin ladens, and the hussein/cia...ummmm....
wait a minute! this just in! the leader is good. all hail the leader. yay! sweet, sweet freedom! i'm going to go get some freedom fries(quickly, ...before curfew).

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Against.

Why? Here's a few reasons.

I don't trust him. I don't believe he makes his own decisions. I don't believe he understands his decisions. He doesn't speak for me. He acts in ways opposite to what he says. He comes from a family/culture of secrecy and hidden agendas. He's pissed off the world while not speaking for me. He didn't put that stupid book down on the morning of September 11th and deal with the situation. He's sheltered from all dissent (willingly or unwillingly). He's cavalier. He's arrogant. He's unsure. He's clumsy. He's not a communicator. He didn't win the election. He went after Saddam out of false pretenses. He went after Osama and then accepted not finding him while going off on his Saddam jag. He chose Cheney for VP (actually I think it's the other way... Cheney chose and leads him). We never see or hear from him unless he's being "tended to" by his staff. I could go on and on, but I believe these are enough.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
All the reasons above, plus, he is a SATANIST AND A BABY EATER!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join