It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 Mission Location Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I know the Apollo 20 mission discussion has gone quiet recently waiting for more videos to be posted, However the same website that showed us the William Rutledge interview has also done some more research into locations in the video that back-up the alleged mission. An interesting read indeed especially for those of you like me who believe in what William has been claiming:

www.angelismarriti.it...

Enjoy
Rich

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hey, I just stumbled over this.

SiteDirector
Jul 9th, 2007 at 10:40 am

“Fake” is a harsh word. When we made these videos, it was more in the nature of an homage to the sense of wonder we all feel at the possibility of extraterrestrial life. We didn’t for a minute think we could fool anyone with plastic models and some old public domain footage, and we weren’t trying to. What we were trying to do was stimulate the imagination of the general public, and enthusiam for future space exploration. Thanks for visiting the site!

SiteDirector
Jul 11th, 2007 at 11:39 am

I am Thierry Speth! Ups, I mean William Rutledge! I command you to believe in my videos!

Nails in the coffin?

Take a look, and tell me what you think.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What Apollo 20?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Apparently, Apollo 17 was the last one, so have the Apollo 20 articles been seen as faux?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yeah, that's been brought up once or twice before...

Here's a couple of related links:

Another Fake Video?
Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Hey, I just stumbled over this.

SiteDirector
Jul 9th, 2007 at 10:40 am

“Fake” is a harsh word. When we made these videos, it was more in the nature of an homage to the sense of wonder we all feel at the possibility of extraterrestrial life. We didn’t for a minute think we could fool anyone with plastic models and some old public domain footage, and we weren’t trying to. What we were trying to do was stimulate the imagination of the general public, and enthusiam for future space exploration. Thanks for visiting the site!

SiteDirector
Jul 11th, 2007 at 11:39 am

I am Thierry Speth! Ups, I mean William Rutledge! I command you to believe in my videos!

Nails in the coffin?

Take a look, and tell me what you think.

I hardly think that's a nail in the coffin. Read all of the comments on that page. There are quite a few people claiming to be "retiredafb"

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It is hard to decipher what is real and what is government or individual conspiracy. What may be a claim to be fake may in fact be another set of mis-information. This goes into the pile of let's-see-what-comes-later. There was also the trip to moon in 1962 and 1966 to mars.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well i just don't buy that this Appolo 20 is just an elaborate hoax done by some rich person who would have had a awful lot of free time to build this up. My gut feeling tells me that what is behind this is real and did really happen. It also looks like retiredafb suddenly vanished from the surface of this planet after maybe getting into serious trouble for having posted the videos. Pieces of the puzzle seems to be coming together as time passes by. Moonwalker1966delta who is also an important actor in this case, posted some new videos on youtube and there are 2 among those that i found very interesting. The first one shows an alien moonbase that was discovered by Apollo 17 and that Apollo 20 flew over Taurus Littrow region before landing. I checked NASA images of that region and it looks exactly like what is shown in the video. The other video shows close view of a triangular ship that was found close to the 4km ship on the moon. In the beginning of this video they mention Orange Mission and some numbers that seem to be representing the area where this was observed. By making further research about orange mission and moonbases i have found another very interesting video that apparently shows a secret footage of an alien moon base and strange structures found on the moon. This reminds me of the structures that Karl Wolf refered to in the Disclosure Project. Mushroom shaped structures... Again this video refers to Orange Mission. What was behind this NASA Orange Mission and what is the relation with the moonbases? Seems like there are just too many conicidences for all this to be just an elaborate hoax.
Here are the 3 videos taken from youtube.

APOLLO 20 ALIEN MOONBASE
www.youtube.com...

APOLLO 20 EVA 3 EXTERNAL VIEW OF THE TRIANGULAR SHAPED SPACECRAFT
www.youtube.com...

Constructions in the moon, Real secret footage
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by richemp
Well i just don't buy that this Appolo 20 is just an elaborate hoax done by some rich person who would have had a awful lot of free time to build this up. My gut feeling tells me that what is behind this is real and did really happen. It also looks like retiredafb suddenly vanished from the surface of this planet after maybe getting into serious trouble for having posted the videos. Pieces of the puzzle seems to be coming together as time passes by. Moonwalker1966delta who is also an important actor in this case, posted some new videos on youtube and there are 2 among those that i found very interesting. The first one shows an alien moonbase that was discovered by Apollo 17 and that Apollo 20 flew over Taurus Littrow region before landing. I checked NASA images of that region and it looks exactly like what is shown in the video. The other video shows close view of a triangular ship that was found close to the 4km ship on the moon. In the beginning of this video they mention Orange Mission and some numbers that seem to be representing the area where this was observed. By making further research about orange mission and moonbases i have found another very interesting video that apparently shows a secret footage of an alien moon base and strange structures found on the moon. This reminds me of the structures that Karl Wolf refered to in the Disclosure Project. Mushroom shaped structures... Again this video refers to Orange Mission. What was behind this NASA Orange Mission and what is the relation with the moonbases? Seems like there are just too many conicidences for all this to be just an elaborate hoax.
Here are the 3 videos taken from youtube.

APOLLO 20 ALIEN MOONBASE
www.youtube.com...

APOLLO 20 EVA 3 EXTERNAL VIEW OF THE TRIANGULAR SHAPED SPACECRAFT
www.youtube.com...

Constructions in the moon, Real secret footage
www.youtube.com...

Nice find! I had seen the the Constructions on the Moon video, but I never noticed the "Orange Mission" reference shown at the beginning of that video.
That video is titled:

Orange Mission Zone of Interest
NASA-S-67-6938

The APOLLO 20 EVA 3 EXTERNAL VIEW OF THE TRIANGULAR SHAPED SPACECRAFT video is titled:

NASA-DoD-S-95-7024.

Very interesting indeed. I also just found out that Luca Scantamburlo released a book in February titled "Apollo 20: The Disclosure".

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

G'day olegkvasha

Sorry.....

There was no Apollo 20.

This hoax has been worked through in great detail on ATS in many threads, over a long period of time.

A good place to start is Internos' post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some other threads:

I recommend this thread is placed in the hoax forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
don't be so quick to scream hoax just yet. I have noticed a vague similarity to the alien writing in the apollo 20 videos and the vonych manuscript. I wish the apollo 20 images were clearer but there is a similarity you be the judge

apollo 20 writing

farm4.static.flickr.com...

the vonych manuscript

1000suns.org...

perhaps it is time to rewrite the history books...........or at the very least question them

top topics

join