It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBE (partially translucent) pic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I cringe to say this, but I can actually see what you're saying and agree: It LOOKS like your classic Grey. However, it's still a trick of shadow, like the Face on Mars. Good catch, though. :-)

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Did I use the word alien? I think I used the term "EBE" or "alien" with a question mark.

Yes very well pointed out, this planet, (on it or in) might be home for them too, they might have been around here, longer than us!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It looks like a semi-transperant ET standing in a bush. What made you take this picture? Did you see the entity then photo it? Did it move? What happened after the pic? Did it dissapear? Look at the bush again at the same time frame. Is the shadow still there or is it different? Take another pic of the bush on the same time same place, and see if it changed. The pic looks convincing. What area of the world was this in? Is there ET activity in this area?

[edit on 30-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have a great imagination, but not even I could find anything that remotely resembled an EBE in that picture.

It just looks like a picture of a bush to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
WOW for once i can actually see what you guys are talking about. But im afraid its just a shadow. Does it look like its holding something?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Looking at the pic, I can definitely see a face there, but I really think it's just our imaginations.

I have that crappy pop-corn ceiling in my house, (I'm sure most of you know exactly what I'm talking about.) and can often pick out what looks like faces in it. I've done it since I was a little kid.

Are they really there?

No. It's just my imagination.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The first picture is 99.9% most likely shadow. I see it none the less.

Maybe he was trying to sneak into the basement/cellar ... and froze, it might be easier to spot in the black surface without the shadow interference of the bush

As far as the picture of the man ... I see him, maybe not the gun. I know we have this technology ... a lesser form of it has been shown on science channel shows ... and if it was far enough to show as much as they did there ... the government no doubtedly has fully working version of it that far surpass something such as that. It also was just a material, no power necessary, so if they had a battery cloaking device, I could see it exceeding a more simple design easily.

The troops of the future (and black projects now) will be invisible, scary thought, huh?

I think we would bump into these invisible creatures more if they were 'walking around everywhere'.

Your pictures may be just elements of shadow, but there is a bit of truth to the idea ... including the fact of our limited sight and sound input abilities.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i can clearly see what you are seeing in the upper left hand corner of the bush, but have no explanation for it.

But i have to ask, whats with the lower left side where it looks like someone kneeling down in a pair of jeans, or a skirt with a little piggy face.
Is someone crouched in the bush or is there a planter or some sort of rolled up tarp under there? This has no bearing on the upper face as they are two separate entities entirely.

I can see lots of other weirdness in this bush and have diagnosed it with a critical case of
Froudian Hensonization Flora transmutation
it is an extremely virulent form of alien herpes and can wipeout a large population of garden bushes in no time flat!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join