It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Flying humanoids? I just saw one!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have lived in Arizona my whole life. My sighting took place at 44th street and Indian School road in Phoenix.

It was 7:30pm. I was sitting in my car at a stoplight at Indian School Road and 44th Street. ( I was heading south so I was looking east ) I see this thing in the sky. It was very high up.

It was black, relatively flat shaped, and floating in an unusual way. It was stationary but oscillating. In my estimate it was about 30 feet across.

I sat at the light watching this thing and was really intrigued. I thought maybe it was someone flying a kite at a nearby park, it's right next to Ingleside middleschool. So when the light turned green I got in the turn lane and went east to check it out. I got to the park and there was no one flying a kite. At that point, I couldn't see the object any longer. It was really weird, at first I thought it was a plastic bag but the more I stared at it the more I thought otherwise. It was very very high up. It was very large. Too large to be a plastic bag. And it was stationary. It would kind of wobble around. If it were a plastic bag it would be carried away by a current. At that point I went down the street by the park and went down 52nd street and mcdowell right by the army base. At the stop light I saw something in the sky again! It wasnt the same object, it was a different one. This one was smaller and lower in altitude. I pulled over and watched it float over me. It was floating in a went to east direction right over the army base / papago park area. It was small. It looked orange and white in color. I watched it for about 5 minutes until it floated out of my view and into the horizon. I was waiting for it to take off or go straight up but it just floated along. At that point I got into my car and that's the last I saw of those things.

I looked up some videos on phoenix ufos and was astonished when I found these weird things in the sky that look just like what i saw! The second one is spot on what i saw. i noted it's orange/white colors!

This is the first black shape i saw--->This is the first black shape i saw at the stop light ----->petroglyphsinthesky.com...

This is the second one I saw ----> petroglyphsinthesky.com...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by D.Gribble]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Ok, ill be the first to bite, you seem honest enough, but in large cites there would be many people that would have seen the first object. You have to think that if there was a huge object overhead in a city, peopl would report it somewhere. If there aren't any other reports of something in the sky over the city, then it was probly something that was not out of the ordinary.

I think the second object that you describe might be a "sky lantern"
www.youtube.com...

Could that be the second one you saw???

The first object remains more mysterious, if there are other reports in the area of UFOs around the same time, this would go further in proving somwthing was there.

Also, is it imposslibe to rule out that the 2 objects were the same? And why are you calling these humanoids?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
None of these so-called humanoids even look like humanoids. That one video you posted looks like a bundle of balloons. How does anyone get a humanoid from that? I remember the "witch" sighting in Mexico. Now that one actually looked kind of humanoid, but most of these other sightings do not resemble people.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There is this guy in Mexico that has developed a rocket backpack thing, like the one used in the James Bond movie, but this one allows a person to stay up a lot longer. I believe that this is what people are seeing in Mexico at least - don't know about anywhere else. If I can find some information on it, I will post it.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Ok, ill be the first to bite, you seem honest enough, but in large cites there would be many people that would have seen the first object. You have to think that if there was a huge object overhead in a city, peopl would report it somewhere. If there aren't any other reports of something in the sky over the city, then it was probly something that was not out of the ordinary.

I think the second object that you describe might be a "sky lantern"
www.youtube.com...

Could that be the second one you saw???

No, it was not a sky lantern, it was dusk and it was still light out. There was no light coming from the second thing I saw.

The first object remains more mysterious, if there are other reports in the area of UFOs around the same time, this would go further in proving somwthing was there.

Also, is it imposslibe to rule out that the 2 objects were the same? And why are you calling these humanoids?

Yeah, they were different, the first one was a lot higher in altitude, black, and stationary. The second one was a lot lower, was orange and white, and was traveling west to east. I am calling them 'humanoids' because the videos I found call them that, I dont know what else to call them other than 'things'.

If these things are just balloons, how come they are seen more than once? How come they don't just fly away never to be seen again or get popped?

If they are balloons how come they have a set path that they travel? The one I was watching went in a straight as an arrow line and never decvated from course.

This is the first time I was ever convinced enough to actually tell someone what I saw. I haven't told anyone, not even my girlfriend. I didn't know if I should post my sighting at all. I was scared that people were going to be like, yeah whatever. But after seeing the videos that looked a heck of a lot like what I saw I thought I should post. I don't know what these things are, I just thought it was intriguing that I saw some weird objects in phoenix that some other guy has video of the same object.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
None of these so-called humanoids even look like humanoids. That one video you posted looks like a bundle of balloons. How does anyone get a humanoid from that? I remember the "witch" sighting in Mexico. Now that one actually looked kind of humanoid, but most of these other sightings do not resemble people.

Yeah, i understand that. I guess they should just be called UFOs but they have such an odd shape.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

Believe me, Phoenix isn't the best place for open minded people to report UFO's. Everyone is too busy driving their cars and going to malls. Phoenix has no culture and is commercial oriented. The only new stores that open up in Arizona are cash advance stores and corporate chains like burger king. That is so sad. What I am trying to say is that people here don't notice anything in the sky.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Not saying this is the deal here, but:

Some buddies of mine years ago pulled a prank like this using large plastic trash bags and sterno.

They would build a light-weight cross out of bamboo sticks, tape it to the opening of a huge trash bag, turn the bag upside down, fill it with hot air and fix a small lit can of sterno (camp stove fuel) to the crosspiece. They would constrict a "head" at the top with cellophane tape, draw faces and clothes on it, all sorts of goofy stuff.

Then they just let it float off (disclaimer: don't do this - it's a huge fire hazard!). At night they sometimes put little birthday candles on the crosspieces and it lit the whole thing up real spooky looking...

Anyway - could be just some kids doing something similar?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTSFR2
There is this guy in Mexico that has developed a rocket backpack thing, like the one used in the James Bond movie, but this one allows a person to stay up a lot longer. I believe that this is what people are seeing in Mexico at least - don't know about anywhere else. If I can find some information on it, I will post it.

Your information is incorrect. This guy you mentioned
is Mr. Juan Manuel Lozano chairman of Tecnologia Aeroespacial Mexicana
based in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
He developed a prototype using hydrogen peroxide propulsion
systems but this prototype is just in experimental
phase and does'nt fly at high altitude, just remains above the ground
for short periods of time making noise and it's handled with a cord all
the time.

As a matter of fact Mr. Lozano was interviewed by researcher Steve
Reichmut about the posibility those flying himanoid reports may be
his prototype. Mr. Lozano said: Absolutely not.

Here for your information the website of Juan Manuel Lozano, TAM
Tecnologia Aeroespacial Mexicana in english with demo videos of
the mentioned prototype.

www.tecaeromex.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I dont buy the whole jetpack thing at all.

First of all, a jetpack is noisy as hell and it would get EVERYONE'S attention. Also, you can't fly at high altitudes with a jet pack because it doesn't have wings, you need lift in order to stay in the air.

new topics

top topics

join