It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to a bloody exorcism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Police respond to a bloody exorcism

www.foxnews.com

The 3-year-old girl and her mother, who was also in the room during the struggle between 49-year-old Ronald Marquez and officers, were hospitalized, police said. Their condition was unavailable.

The relative who called police said an exorcism had also been attempted Thursday.

"The purpose was to release demons from this very young child," Sgt. Joel Tranter said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
en.wikipedia.org
www.stmichael.pair.com
science.howstuffworks.com
en.wikipedia.org

[edit on 30/7/2007 by SportyMB]

[edit on 30-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is very disturbing to think that the three-year-old girl was seconds away from dying, from being strangled to death by her own grandfather before being rescued by police.

Apparantly the girl's 19 year old mother was present through all this and was even chanting when police entered the room and tazed her father, the girl's grandfather, who eventually died.

I have many questions that will go unanswered and like most news these days there will not be a follow up story. 1) Where did all the blood come from? 2) How long had this gone on? (probably days) 3) Had this gone on before" The girl's mother seemed accustomed to her father doing this "exorcism".

This also brings up the issue of less than lethal force (tasers). While there may be a few cases of them causing death, overall the record is good and is alot better then the alternitive of being shot. The police were more than justified to use their firearm. The man obviously had the means, intent and oppurtunity to kill is granddaughter.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
Less Lethal Force - Wiki

[edit on 30/7/2007 by SportyMB]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I read this today and was nearly going to post it up but got interupted and had to click x.. it is a bloody terrible thing and afterwards I kept thinking about the poor girl.

I think the bts thread someone suggested the parents were the ones possessed. I agree with that.

-> hanging her on a clothes line?

oh now I am not sure if I am getting this one confused with the New Zealand incident. Makes me feel so nauseated, really. (yes, the above is relevent to a group of monsters who abused a child in New Zealand very recently)

Child abuse seems to be on the increase lately, or maybe we are just getting to hear about it more and more.

I (spiritually) feel that the man dying was justice on a very big level

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
1) Where did all the blood come from?

Just off the cuff... they would have used the blood of an animal. -> sick exchange.

2) How long had this gone on? (probably days)
-> no the ritual sickos would have been sprucing for weeks prior -> chanting. Prolly even limiting her food. Ash holes.

3) Had this gone on before" The girl's mother seemed accustomed to her father doing this "exorcism".

Yes, the GF would have done things like this before. Nutters, real fricken nutters. I can almost see him ranting and raving -> heathen... evil. Crack pot.

This also brings up the issue of less than lethal force (tasers). While there may be a few cases of them causing death, overall the record is good

Tasers are good, I say, up the voltage.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yes , Its strange how the grandfather who was doing the exorcism died apparently by the use of the taser? I know its possible but maybe a
Greater force at work here?

Toogood

[edit on 30-7-2007 by toogood]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

new topics

top topics

join