It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

John is on Coast to Coast RIGHT NOW

page: 3
9
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am almost certain that because Coast to Coast makes archived shows available on streamlink and sells tapes as well, that they would not be happy with us if we were to distribute it free.

As a matter of fact, George sounded like the third or fourth plug may or may not have been welcome- I dont know the man and can't read his voice perfectly- but I did notice that the plugs stopped after that, and I wondered if he didn't ask John to call it good enough during one of the breaks.

I sent a fast-blast message identifying myself to John by username and of course the site (for the benefit of the listeners of course) but apparently they weren't reading fast blasts, and I couldn't get through on the phone.




posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good show, U have to admire the guys dedication to his fans and his continuosly un-altered belief in what he talks about. I have never doubted that at the very least the guy genuinely completely believes in everything he talks about. Thats why ive taken more time to study what mr Lear has to say far more than most other subjects on A.T.S. A person with that much life experience and self belief is gona be more in the know-how than myself or most other people that choose to rant about similar subjects.

mucho respecto mr Lear



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by The Vagabond



As a matter of fact, George sounded like the third or fourth plug may or may not have been welcome- I dont know the man and can't read his voice perfectly- but I did notice that the plugs stopped after that, and I wondered if he didn't ask John to call it good enough during one of the breaks.



No. George didn't say enything to me but I noticed after the third time he had definately lost his sense of humor.

I will ask him today exactly what the problem was. I mean I am not selling anything and ATS doesn't exactly compete with a radio program.


I sent a fast-blast message identifying myself to John by username and of course the site (for the benefit of the listeners of course) but apparently they weren't reading fast blasts, and I couldn't get through on the phone.


I do the program from my home. I don't know where in Vegas George does the remote from but I doubt if he has access to the fast blast. I was reading your emails though.



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by Freezer




John mentions there's no articles on anti-gravity in all aviation news publications, but Janes Defense Weekly did do an article about SAIC researching anti-gravity, by Nick Cook. This article was referenced in a discovery ufo documentary. Nick Cook has also done research about Lockheed and Boeing doing anti-gravity research as well. Not trying to be negative, I'm just saying you might want to take a look at what Nick Cook has written, and the interviews he has done. I'm listening to the program now, always interesting stuff John.




Thanks Freezer, that is important information. Please let me know the dates if possible of any publications in the past 40 years that have mentioned anti-gravity.



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
C2C streams rebroadcasts of it's shows, and the link is there now for John's show, but you have to have a streamlink membership to get it.

Click here



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Is there a place to find a recording of this cast?



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Haven't had a chance to listen to the show yet. I wanted to stay up last night and listen to John but I was tired and I knew I had to work in the morning. Also, we all know we can ask John a question anytime here. I did have a question I wanted to ask you but I'll wait until after I listen to the show tonight.

Streamlink costs $6.95 per month and that is next to nothing for the amount of content you get every month. I only listen to a handful of shows every month but I find it more than worth it. Richard Hoagland is often a guest as well and a person I love to hear insight from.



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I, too, haven't had the time to listen to John yet (was listening to a 42-part presentation on YouTube about the Illuminati and I am still completely worn out mentally, even though that was yesterday), but I will try to catch what he has to say eventually. To know that we have such a high-profile person who posts regularly on ATS is truly baffling. If this were any other online community, he would have been flooded by the typical "celebrity" comments, but it is good to see that ATS has more maturity than that.

Keep up the good work, John.


[edit on 7/30/2007 by SonicInfinity]



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I didn't get a chance to hear the show last night ,but I bet it will be on youtube pretty soon. There is a member on there that puts all kinds of C2C broadcasts on there to listen to. I'll go pull it up and get the user's name.

On a side note. I want to thank Mr. Lear for all that he does and how respectfull you are to each individual here on ATS. I actually never heard of ATS until I listened to a C2C cast that you were on. So thanks for putting me onto this site and the good word about ATS.
I'm sure the "Three Amigo's" appreciate it as well



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Youtube user name- theduderinok

Previous John Lear and Richard Hoagland C2C radio program

www.youtube.com...



P.S Can someone tell me how to post Youtube videos on a post reply?



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is the show.. enjoy.

www.megaupload.com...



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
hey john great show! really cool that it was george (knapp that is...nothing personal noory
interviewing.

quick question.

during the interview you said that you could not remember how you knew that the one UFO "expert" (name is on the tip of my tongue) was actually disinformation. It was not a real big point in the conversation i was just curious if you could remember anything now. That was the first time I ever heard of that.

thanks!

fnord

hey maybe this 'fart' is more like exhaust from the base on the other side?
Moon Farts?



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks Freezer, that is important information. Please let me know the dates if possible of any publications in the past 40 years that have mentioned anti-gravity.


I only heard it referenced in the video. I did record it and it was from TLC or the learning channel, which was refered to as alien invasion week, in which they showed UFO documentaries all week. The article was written by Nick Cook of Janes Defense Weekly. Bob Lazar and Gene Huff were also in this video, and Bob even mentions you in the video. The investigators even called Bob Inman of SAIC and questioned him about the article and anti-gravity. Its funny cause the guy directly asks Mr Inman if this new propulsion system is used for ufos - That made me laugh, cause no way in hell is Bob Inman gonna admit something like that. His first words of the response was, "were getting on a little sensitive ground."

Couldn't find the actual article online, but I did find this on the livingmoon site.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

This is Nick Cook interviewing Boyd Bushman from Lockheed from the video "Billion Dollar Secret"

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Freezer]



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
John,

First of all, on my behalf, thank you for taking the time to make that show exciting and interesting. I have a genuine respect for what you bring to this website as well.

I do however need to point out something that you said which made me a little hot under the collar. I would like you to see if you can give some further clarification so that I can make sure I understood you correctly.

You had mentioned that "disclosure will NEVER happen by our government and that we should go on and live our everyday lives the best we can"---or something very close to what I just quoted.

With all due respect sir, who gives you the authority to tell 12 million listeners with diverse backgrounds to live our lives a certain way and insist that disclosure will never happen. I am really surprised that you would put yourself on a limb like that, when the reality is that things can change course in due time. Now I am sure you have a laundry list of reasons that you believe will keep disclosure locked in a vault and that is fine, but please do not take a lecture tone to 12 million listeners about how we should live our lives. Even if that lecture tone was for only 30 seconds.

To me this translates into saying that the few people in this world who are privlidged in having direct/indirect contact with these beings are making the decisions for the BILLIONS of this worlds population in how we live our lives? All the while keeping us sheltered from technology that can essentially stop mankind from rapeing the Earths resources? I humbly disagree with your stance about disclosure never happening. But then again my opinion is one out of a several BILLION.

Aside from that comment you did a great job. Thanks again.




[edit on 30-7-2007 by solarstorm]



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks John for Coast To Coast AM appearance. Downloaded the pod cast this AM.



posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
DJ, I am not so sure you are right.

What I am thinking about is light-photons.
They act as both matter and a wave (non-matter).

Could this be the same case with Alpha particles???


It's true that photons seem to act both as a particle and a wave, but they don't have any mass. An alpha particle is basically a helium nucleus and definitely has mass.



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes I heard him say:
"Ill need about 5 minutes to tell about (the/my) blackbird hijacking"

(I am not sure if he said ~the~ OR ~my~ but it was still cryptic and captivating)

And then it went to the last commercial break.........

I listened till the end and I swear this was not mentioned again.

What was that about John?
Inquiring minds wanna know



[edit on 31-7-2007 by theRiverGoddess]



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
Here is the show.. enjoy.


Thank you. Being in the UK, I couldn't find anywhere to listen live, and your upload is much appreciated.

No matter what people may think about John Lear's material, I don't think anyone could deny he always conducts himself with a great deal of class. It's a compelling listen, and I'm glad I got the chance.

Thanks again MJ12.



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think you mis-read what he was saying..its just that its not gonna happen from OUR government..thats not to say another one might not be forthcoming (although risking their own destruction at our hands if they dared..most likely) or by the Alien themselves, for whatever reasons.
I took his comment as that you should'nt necessarily put it at the top of your priority's..we still have to go to work & pay the bills..whether you like it or not we're just ants in the scheme of things and those 'elite' are the ones in control.
Like it or not thats how it is. Unless you possess a huge amount of money that is...
I found the program last night compelling and I Just could'nt go to sleep till past 1am even though I had to get up at 6! Damn..


Originally posted by solarstorm
John,

First of all, on my behalf, thank you for taking the time to make that show exciting and interesting. I have a genuine respect for what you bring to this website as well.

I do however need to point out something that you said which made me a little hot under the collar. I would like you to see if you can give some further clarification so that I can make sure I understood you correctly.

You had mentioned that "disclosure will NEVER happen by our government and that we should go on and live our everyday lives the best we can"---or something very close to what I just quoted.

With all due respect sir, who gives you the authority to tell 12 million listeners with diverse backgrounds to live our lives a certain way and insist that disclosure will never happen. I am really surprised that you would put yourself on a limb like that, when the reality is that things can change course in due time. Now I am sure you have a laundry list of reasons that you believe will keep disclosure locked in a vault and that is fine, but please do not take a lecture tone to 12 million listeners about how we should live our lives. Even if that lecture tone was for only 30 seconds.

To me this translates into saying that the few people in this world who are privlidged in having direct/indirect contact with these beings are making the decisions for the BILLIONS of this worlds population in how we live our lives? All the while keeping us sheltered from technology that can essentially stop mankind from rapeing the Earths resources? I humbly disagree with your stance about disclosure never happening. But then again my opinion is one out of a several BILLION.

Aside from that comment you did a great job. Thanks again.




[edit on 30-7-2007 by solarstorm]



posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I listened till the end and I swear this was not mentioned again.


It was mentioned again as soon as they came back from the break, but only breifly. Anyway, I believe this is the story:


Who do you think gets interested when headlines warn the CIA is 'hijacking' a spy plane from a group of veterans in Minnesota?

Spy buffs, of course, who decry the federal government's controversial decision to disassemble a rare A-12 'Blackbird' spy plane at the Minnesota Air Guard Museum and move it to the CIA headquarters in Virginia.

For several weeks, Minnesota's congressional delegation has been trying to come to the rescue of the low-budget museum and now they have a new cadre of allies...

Source.





new topics




 
9
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join