It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, why exactly are the Jews so hated?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

I too have always wondered why the Jews are hated so much, I searched for the answers but found none. The only conclusion I can come to is that people are like sheep and follow what is wrong rather than what is right. Sometimes if people can find no one to blame they will blame others, usually turning on people they know will not retaliate in a violent way, this is more commonly known as bullying in its entire extremity. I am a strong catholic but even before the vatican exonerated the Jews for the death of Jesus, I have never understood this hatred from people who profess to love God. I am deeply saddened by the atrocities that have been and still are being committed in this world, I would also imagine God is deeply saddened too.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have known alot of jews and i think the reason they are hated is a mixture of
misinformation and the fact that their religion says they are the chosen people so they can sometimes act that way.

As with every group of people some are going to be troublemakers , and because of the past of the jews its led to some of them being just that.
Those troublemakers think they are gods chosen and have a right to do as they wish.

But this is only some of them , the rest are fine but also sometimes lead astray by the troublemakers.....the militant zionists.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
the answer is simple.
the percentage of say perverted fanatics (perverted moral and certain psychoses) is the highest in this nation in comparison with other nations, which indicates pathology. and pathology is always opposed by norm. the norm strives to survive - homeostasis again.
the sane Jews will always suffer from their psychotic brethren...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Since the Jews have been the subject of many different persecutions, persisted over a long period of time, by many different people, and the vigor of those persecutions have been extreme, I would have to conclude that they are so hated because:

a) someone wants them dead AND/OR
b) someone is punishing them as a people.

To believe a) you don't have to believe much more than a global, multi-generational, and largely successful conspiracy that while known to millions remains a shadowy and therefore, conspiratorial, engagement.

To believe b) you have to posit the existence of a supreme being.

So, both a) and b) place most modern-day logicians in a bit of a predicament for lack of eye-witness or testamentary evidence.

A good story about it exists in the minor prophets. Anyone can read them and believe or not as they wish.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
Just out of curiousity, I pose this question. Why are the Jews so hated?

Christians are Pagan Barbarians. Christianity is a pagan religion. Pagans believe that if they kill something that will please their Pagan God. Most European Christians are descended from European Pagans, Greeks,Romans,Vikings,etc.

Now Jesus was not a Pagan but a Mystical NonDualist spiritual teacher. He taught the Sacrifice of the Self or Ones Ego. This concept is Highly Repugnant to Pagans. Pagans want an easy way to Heaven through the Death of Someone else. In reality there is no easy way. The way to God Realization is through the Sacrifice of the Ego Self. (This is told in parables in the New Testament.)

But the Pagans eventually had to modernize. So they gave up human sacrifice,except in war. But deep down they are still Pagans, still believing in the concept of human sacrifice, which has now been ritualized, in the death of Jesus. Pagans want an easy way to Heaven through the Death of Someone else. In reality there is no such thing,

Pagans are basically just talking beasts. Reality to them is just a bunch of beliefs that fit their temperament. Hating an other is one of those temperaments.

I am not defending the Jews here. I am just pointing out that anybody can hate and those that hate will find some socially acceptable group to hate. Hate is a unifying force and very enjoyable to some people,especially those who refuse to become love and surrender their egos.

As Lenon,John said,"They hate you if your clever,they despise a fool."

You dont think Christians are Pagans but the leading cause of death among Pregnant Christian women is homicide by the Christian father of their unborn baby. Even cattle behave better than that.

Throughout history it has been quite common for Pagan Christians to murder each other individually or through wars. Sometimes when Pagan Christians murder each other they then blame the Jews. I don't think the Jews have murdered other Jews with anywhere near the frequency or enthusiasm that Pagan Christians go at each other.

Pagan Christians can stop being Pagans by giving up All of their beliefs and practicing the true Self Sacrificing Teaching of Jesus and all the other Non Dualists, from Krishna ,Buddha and Adi Da.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Christians are Pagan Barbarians. Christianity is a pagan religion.

And you base this on what?

Most European Christians are descended from European Pagans, Greeks,Romans,Vikings,etc.

Everyone on earth is descended from good people, evil people, liars, thieves, heroes, slaves, rulers, farmers, cannibals, vegetarians, and anything else you can think of.

Now Jesus was not a Pagan but a Mystical NonDualist spiritual teacher.

This is based on what?

Pagans are basically just talking beasts.

??????

Reality to them is just a bunch of beliefs that fit their temperament.

Yeah, kind of like some of the members of this site.

You don't think Christians are Pagans but the leading cause of death among Pregnant Christian women is homicide by the Christian father of their unborn baby.[i/]

OK, source (verifiable and reliable) or it didn't happen.

Throughout history it has been quite common for Pagan Christians to murder each other individually or through wars.

And of course no followers of any other belief system have ever done this, have they?
Since I don't know you, I have no wish to accuse you of hatred, RRokkyy, but your entire post reads like someone with a great deal of hatred toward what YOU choose to define as Christians.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Jews are hated by conservatives mostly because they've been the driving force behind communism, feminism, the civil rights movement and other movements deemed harmful to society (by conservatives) and because Judaic culture itself is very hostile towards Western culture at large.

Jews are hated by liberals mostly because of their abuse of Palestinians and Palestinian land as well as the distortion of information on this topic on the media due to lobbying of organisations like the ADL or the pro-Zionist beliefs of the Network owners/sponsors and because they consider Zionism a very racist ideology.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join