It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black water USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Mercenaries of all types have played a huge role in many conflicts around the world for quite some time, especially in Africa. Many of these Blackwater employees are Ex-Executive Outcomes members. EO was mainly ex South African military and one of the deciding factors in the Sierra Leone civil war and they openly referred to themselves as mercs. South Africa dissolved Executive outcomes sometime in the late 1990s, But companies like Blackwater were eager to hire them. The fact is we don't know what these people are doing in Iraq completely, being "offensive" or "defensive." I DO know that most of these guys are making about 250 to 450 thousand dollars a year, paid for with our taxes.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Very Interesting.

I always thought about this, who "protects" civilian contractors.

Here is my take.

So instead of our goverment personally rebuilding and securing Iraq they hire large, multinational corperations to do so. These contractors need protection from the war, so instead of getting the US Military involved, they hire these outfits, that way if anyone gets injured, killed, ect they cannot blame the US Military.

Also by hiring more private companys to do the work of rebuilding and securing the money is spread out and if something bad happends the goverment has someone to point the finger at instead of themselves taking the blame.

War is profitable. War is distracting. War is something for people to focus on while the rest of the world changes for better or for worse.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I saw and interview with one of the officials of Blackwater and one of his statements sticks with me and it was something like if you don't like what we do outside the states then you really won't like us if there is another 911 scale attack.

I have to find the interview but I found that to be a little scary I guess it had something to do with the look on his face being so callous and ICE COLD.

anyway i haven't been able to locate any footage as of yet but it was one of the major networks anyway I'll keep looking

Later
GEO

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I believe Blackwater is much more important on the whole scheme of things than we think.

I think they are Bush's buddy, and along with JCDE Suffolk, whom is ultimately controlled by the president, they have the Global Takeover plan. The Global Takeover plan was produced by the Illuminati (world bank inner circle).

They are the foot of the bear spoken of in Rev 13:2. They will be the ones that will do the dirty work against the US citizens.

Erik Prince is the owner of Blackwater, a staunch Republican, so political affiliation is there also.

It's a chemical/biological attack. We won't even know it's going on, until it's too late, because it has already begun. Chemtrail. They are in place.

The plan was set up by Bush senior, and Cheney. Bill got in the way for a bit, but keep in mind, Hillary was in charge anyway. Then Bill was set up with Lewinsky, to put power back into Republican side, AKA GW Bush.

Plan truly went into action once GW Bush was in office. They have been spraying parts of the population with extremely low dose chemical nerve agent, for psychological and health research, and to make money from it.

Anytime, they can increase the dosage. And they know, that we know. But they think, what can they do about it. Everything is already in place, and active.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Bump.

I don't think something this important should go to the wayside. I can't fathom anything, or anyone, that would think that a private army/mercenary group running around with no legal bounds would be acceptable.

I for one do not. Especially, if as depicted in the video, they are allowed to operate on American soil.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm with you on this one Info. Regardless of what the future holds for Blackwater on our streets and in our towns over here in the US, I'll guaran-damn-tee you that these goons are inciting the enemy as well as our own soldiers over in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Peace

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
From Sanity for Sale

Here's additional information about Blackwater plus the video posted at the start of the thread.

Should Americans revolt against BUSH Inc. I don't know how much of our military will actually support him. He will certainly use Blackwater as his own private army to attempt to crush any uprisings.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
From Sanity for Sale

Here's additional information about Blackwater plus the video posted at the start of the thread.

Should Americans revolt against BUSH Inc. I don't know how much of our military will actually support him. He will certainly use Blackwater as his own private army to attempt to crush any uprisings.

Jeremy Scahill is a known leftist with an agenda. He pays no attention to facts, thereby making his little video piece there completely useless.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join