It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will GW Conclude?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

What do you see happening?

How do you see the final period in GW's term concluding?

Am thinking that there are plans afoot for GWs term to never conclude. It appears that he is a puppet for the powers that seem to be. Plans have been and continue to be carefully made and carried out across the nation, right under the noses of Americans (including myself), who either were or still are blind to the truth. It's become such a snowball, it's daunting to look around and wonder how to put a halt to any of it. Also daunting is trying to pry open the eyes of fellow Americans who simply won't believe 'such things' could happen in our country. Pffft.

Altho I see GW as the puppet, he seems to be very self-assured and arrogant, not seeming to care one whit about what "the people" think, say or want, regarding what he does as Pres. I honestly believe that before his term is up, something is going to happen, (most likely brought about on purpose by the powers that be), which will cause the 'police state' to be brought about, and everything else 'they' have been planning for all along will fall right into place. There won't be a need for an election in 2008 when a dictatorship has begun. Either GW himself or the Vice-Puppet (errr Pres.) taking his place. Was surprised tho, that Jeb isn't running for election, figured "they" would have put him in for their next phase.

Feels like there isn't much we can do at this point but to wait and watch. That's very frustrating! Would be so much easier to have remained blind to the truths around us.

Would love to be able to say I believe nothing more will happen than our enduring the election squabbles between the left and right, the mid-east will be allowed to fight its own battles, Santa will firmly claim the North-Pole as his alone, and life will roll merrily along straight on into 2009. Yeah... heh... As if...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
How will GW Conclude?

It's getting increasingly difficult for me to be objective when discussing the present US President, GW Bush. Seems to me this man acts, as other above have said, on his own accord and the accord of others not associated with the wants and interests of The People.

As if there's an agenda beyond intensified USA security efforts? His 35% popularity itself should tell him to back-off adding extreme Presidential directives to the present administration and work on smoothing relations with what were foreign allies.

If he manages not to use emergency powers allowing him to stay in office should some emergency arise prior to his departure, I would hope his term is concluded with the Presidential elect publicly announcing there will be No Pardon granted to GW Bush for any unlawful act made while in office.
The conclusion of GW Bush terms should include a full investigation of all acts under his two terms and that of his Vice President too.

Didn't GW Bush mention he would grant no pardon for matters investigated of the President before him?

Dallas

<< 1  2   >>

join