It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will GW Conclude?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What do you see happening?

Wether you are a strong supporter of Bush and his policies, or a strong debater of the legality of Iraq and the honesty surrounding 911........

How do you see the final period in GW's term concluding?

Iraq?
War on Terror?
Iran?
Legal issues in the whitehouse?
The whole cam and caboodle, whats going to transpire in the final months of GW's term....

My idea?

I do not believe, they would of brocken so many laws, and acted in such a ruthless and curropt way if they had the intention of handing back the reigns of power, leaving whom ever comes into office to find out the truth.
GW, as we've all known is merely a puppet, a showpiece for the big man.

I think he's expendable. He's the perfect terrorist target.
I believe, Cheney and the rest of the neocons are going to use a car bomb, along side the president at some point to assasinate him.
And while the American public are fuming, with the sheepish media painting it as another dark day akin to JFK... Cheney will assume power, utilise all the powers/laws he pushed Bush into signing to bring about a militaristic rule.... while the investigation is on going of course.
And in this time, they will paint a picture of middle eastern arabs being the terrorists, thus permitting a strike on Iran, war-like powers meaning we'll be stuck with the evil man until a revolution occurs.

If you believe in a revolution, you either die or succeed.
Right always wins... take a note from the Nazi's.
If America continues to wield its power over nations that are unable to defend themselves... the United states will fall the same way the third reich did.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yes I believe things are building up to some kind a sick finale, also. The scenario you have described could very easily play out, or at least a close facsimile thereof. If there is an assassination, I think 'stunt doubles' will be in place. Meanwhile our heroes will be safely tucked away in their underground bunkers far away from the action.

Whatever the case, I just can't see a 2008 election happening - period.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think he'll end his presidency vetoing and accusing anyone who is against his
possibilities all the way to his last day in office, basically acting like a child and sitting
with his arms crossed and his face scrunched up in pissiness as his limo drives him
back to Crawford.

I don't see Bush as this evil planner, mind you I think he's a complete moron who's
actions, while he may think they're good, are not what the people want, but I don't see
him as this evil and malevolent person who wants to become a dictator.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I agree, Bush does not have the ability to do something like that.
But what about his deputy? Richard?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Cheney? I don't see him doing something like that either.

I don't really see him really wanting to do it, I don't think he really ever wanted the job
he has in the first place, especially considering the stress level that it carries and his
own less-than-perfect health/heart problems.

He's basically rich as it is and will be slightly richer when Bush's term is over,
I think that's all he really cares about in the end.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I see what your saying, its hard to look at a man and try to understand why they think, or beleive in things that are so -in-human-
Not comparing, but for example...
We only look at photos of Hitler, and see the madness because of the history books.

But imagine looking at him in 1935...
and trying to understand how 'that' man could possibly want to do those things?

Cheney elected himself to the position.
He was tasked with finding a 2IC for Bush, and figured he'd be the best man for it.... that rings major alarm bells for me.

Everyone knew of GW's character and mental ability.
Everyone knew GW (or the people under him) had a hard-on for Iraq before he was elected.
Cheney knew what he was electing himself for...

Greed is a powerful concept...
hostile take overs of corporations using under handed tactics occur,
why not of a nations industrial output?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
By increasing aid to Israel to $3 billion a year for a $30 billion commitment to them over 10 years. I personally think we need to fix some of our domestic issues first before we give more money away.

$30 Billion to Israel Thread and Article

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The election is going to happen just like it does every 4 years, and Bush will fade into memory. Nothing big is going to happen....

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I agree... I don't think any major history-altering event will take place. I think Bush is starting to realize just what the majority of Americans actually think of him and his administration. And as for Cheney, he's too old and in too poor health to consider any drastic moves, although I'm sure things might be different if he was in this position 20 years ago.

As far as public perception goes, I think Bush will go down in history as one of the worst presidents. Whoever gets elected next will probably spend the first part of their presidency pulling out of Iraq and trying to reverse everything Bush has done, and years down the road people will think of the Bush years as a very dark time in our nation's history.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Quite the plausible scenario you've come up with. I think it's definitely possible that there could be a government sponsored event to trigger martial law and keep the elitists in control. Bush and the rest of the Bohemian Club are a bunch of nutjobs who've had a strong grip on the US since JFK was killed, and that grip is about to become a stranglehold, IMO.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Something I just thought of.

Lets assume some hypothetical plot to overthrow th normal government/Constitution
is hatched By Bush or Cheney or whoever.

You can't really get away with that without strong military support, now the military is
responsible first to the Constitution and the people and than to the president,
so how exactly would such a thing even be pulled off since most of the military
is currently in other countries, both fighting and just generally stationed and the
fact that probably only 20-30% at the most of the military would actually support these actions.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't see any way that we can avoid a confrontation with Iran before Bush leaves office. I think this last year and a half will be the worst, for war with Iran will result in chaos in the middle east, and terrorism at home. This will also be coupled with major economic issues.

I also believe another catastrophic natural disaster may occur on US soil. Either Bush or the next president will have to deal with the major California earthquake that is overdue.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker420
Quite the plausible scenario you've come up with. I think it's definitely possible that there could be a government sponsored event to trigger martial law and keep the elitists in control. Bush and the rest of the Bohemian Club are a bunch of nutjobs who've had a strong grip on the US since JFK was killed, and that grip is about to become a stranglehold, IMO.

It can only become that way if the people sit back and allow it to happen. As I've mentioned in other posts, people will not willingly be taken to detention camps or see their family members hauled off to one. I was just watching CNN late last night and a general was talking about how the soldiers sometimes get lonely but they know everyone back home loves and supports them. There is no way that they will participate in martial law of their own families and fellow Americans. I'm sure they don't want to be in Iraq anymore and they sure as hell don't want to go to Iran. They want to come home.

If a major event does happen, such as a nuclear bomb going off on American soil, they may be able to trick congress into believing it came from the middle east (due to using nuclear material stolen from a North Korean ship -- see the other thread on this subject). They will try to convince the world that the "axis of evil" exists and that North Korea is supplying Iran with enriched uranium. Then they will try to take out both of those countries.

On the other hand, a nuclear attack might just very well cause a much needed revolution in this country. The people will see that Bush's so called homeland security doesn't work and his whole fake nuclear attack plan will backfire on him. The people will try to overthrow the government and try to put someone like Ron Paul in as an acting president (we could only be so lucky).

But don't be quick to dismiss G.W.'s threat to the country. His family tree is one of nazi supporters and fascists. They (GW and Dick) didn't obviously ignore the 9/11 warnings for the hell of it (and most likely contributed to it). Something will happen between now and the elections; I'm just unsure of what exactly. Predictions have been made on the radio that GW will be assasinated in November. I guess we will just have to wait and see. If that means that Dick is going to step into his spot, that's a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well Vipassana again I agree with you.
It is eminent that we begin to even further feel the crush of our economic collapse in the next couple of years.
I also see the natural disasters as on the horizon. California San Andreas Fault as well as increased activity the the New Madras Fault.
As for conflict in Iran, it will probably be started by one of our allies and we will be forced to join in the battle as we watch increased terrorist events begin to spring out both here and to our allies abroad.
I would not be surprised if we find ourselves standing in food lines and living under the control of a NWO.
Perfect time to bring in the RFID.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oh and one more thing, it would make him out a hero (in his mind) if we have a serious outbreak and mass vaccination.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Oh and one more thing, it would make him out a hero (in his mind) if we have a serious outbreak and mass vaccination.

I'd take my chances with the disease before I'd let the government inject me with something.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
PokeyJoe is right,

He'll leave office like the last President did. This country will elect a new President and the same machinations will start anew. The Good Guys will try to hold the Bad guys at bay, no matter who is in office. Civilization is in the balance. Who ever gets elected is entrusted to keep us out of the dark.

Like it or not we are fighting for our survival against tyrants and elitists who do not subscribe to our definition of life and how it should be lived. Individual freedoms and religious and political freedom is antithetical to these folks. The new president will be responsible for steering a policy that keeps us "free" and try to keep the barbarians at bay. Only the date changes.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
now that was very optimistic ... there are only about 2 people I know of that might be good in office ...

Dennis Kucinich & Ron Paul on the same ticket no less

Gravel seems ok and maybe Richardson ... not sure but I catch a bad feeling.

The rest are paid crooks and professional deceivers. Electing any of them is a different face of the same evil.

I have been recently exposed to the Clinton corruption ... plus her views on video game violence took the responsibility away from the parents where is lies and instilled more regulations (wanting to pass a bill for 28 or 30 years old).

Obama is covertly getting money from world banks.

Edwards I am starting to believe is there to keep the votes away from Kucinich and Gravel.

The original theory was quite striking and something I had previously not considered. It is so scary and plausible ... I think you are correct. That would put the worst person in office, and whether it is staged with a fake or not ... an alarming way for Dickey to execute his supreme rule on the nation. He has the disposition ... he already feels he is above the law, not part of any branch ... and everything he does, is secret and immune. I think people have focused on the monkey instead of the music player making the monkey dance ... the real Adolf is that Dick.

I don't think it would be just that one incident ... to further postulate on your theory, I add ... Richard will be elsewhere ... another country, visiting a secret base, whatever. He will execute his grand design ... eliminating the false focus of of disdain to put him in power, but also, a strike or several of them on strategic places across the country. It could be simple as some stated above, or more sinister ... and include above all things ... planes into a nuclear plant, a device planted in a volcano and or fault line. These would not have to be at the same time. One is a coup to get him in power, the other could be to use the executive order to remain in office before the elections.

Anything is possible, I just hope better for our future. In the worst case, we have a second revolution ...

in the best case, nothing happens and we have Kucinich/Paul sworn in ... what better display of democracy than a bi-partisan ticket?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hello all, interesting thread.

It is obvious that no-one knows for sure what will happen, so anything proposed is merely speculation until the time arrives. This makes the conversation all the better though!

Personally I do not know what will happen except that sacrifice is a big part of this, it is part of the process.

I'm not betting on impeachment, as this needs Congressional support, and Pelosi is too scared she will lose her newly found power if she attempts this. They hope to reign in Bush until the elections, with only moderate succes.

What really puzzles me, being a non-american (I don't live in the US either), is what the deal is with all this republican/democrat nonsense. I call it nonsense not out of disrespect, but while they keep you divided in a two party system, they work together behind the screens. One day the majority of the US people must begin to see this.

Who cares what ones political choices are, I say focus on the things you have in common and do something with it. A peaceful protest showing democrats and republicans united sends out a far more powerful message than when it is the democrats who want to stop the war (as an example).

Their motto for hundreds of years has been 'divide and conquer' and it still works to this day!

Be well.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
There is not going to be any doom and gloom or coup. Bush or Cheney is not going to become American dictators. The 2008 election will happen and we will elect a new President. I could tell you now the next President will NOT be Giuliani, Obama, Brownback, Huckabee, Biden, Dodd, Paul, Hunter, Tancredo, T. Thompson, Kucinich, or Gravel.

The only people I think have a chance at winning are Clinton, McCain, Edwards, Romney, and Richardson. I stand by that.

Bush's remaining year and a half will be troubled. I think there will be more revelations of corruption and I think once his term is up people will see him as one of most arrogant and corrupt President we have had. Not the most, but certainly one of the most.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join