It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beauty pageants can be murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Inasmuch as liberals are demanding that Americans ritualistically proclaim, "Islam is a religion of peace," Muslims might do their part by not killing people all the time.

www.townhall.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"Because women are dressing un moraly"

They have a take it into our own hands type of will.

We have a specific command by jesus.

"" vengence is GODS he will repay ""

THOU shall NOT kill.

they kill without order.

every muslim/christian who KILLS by their own "judgement" are NOT living by the teaachings
of the true God plain and simple.

peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Ann Coulter, a very good journalist !

She wrote a good a paper ! I like her point of view.

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I was wondering how many religious posts I would have to search before finding a snippetfrom Truth.

Welcome back me...?!?

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 09:58 AM
link   
First, they kill without order. Well, would it be ok if they killed with order? And who cares what the bible says, that written by humans. So vengance is for anyone who does it.

But the thou shall not kill is good. It from ten commandments, the only thing written by god, and some how makes it into every religon. Anyways, stupid towelheads, and also, who choose that spot to hold the pageant? Didn't they know towelheads don't like women having rights and freedoms?

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 12:55 PM
link   
They chose it because miss Nigeria won the last miss world pageant...

posted on Dec, 1 2002 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Whoop de do, who cares if she won the last one. People should be smart enough to know the towelheads wouldn't accept it. That would be like haveing African Jewish Gay Pride parade in Berlin during WWII. One would know that the people there wouldn't allow such parade to happen. Or have a science fair at the Vatican. Not smart to do.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 06:03 AM
link   
James, I swear, I try to ignore you because you're merely a 16 year old that hasn't a clue about much of anything but doesn't let ignorance prevent the pecking away at the keyboard, but I have to point out a couple things here:

Referring to Nigerians as "Towelheads" is a bit offensive. I realize thatbeing offensive seems to be your preferred trademark, but try and be a bit more civil.

Science and religion are not mutually exclusive. Some of you best scientists have been Catholic, Christian, Hindu, etc. Science is merely an organized and calculated attempt by man to understand and learn about the physical world, it isn't a religion. Through science, we come to a conclusion a bout a particular thing in our environment. Through better, more advanced tools, that which was concluded is reevaluated and another conclusion is drawn. That is something that the academia can't seem to get past, that what is thought of as fact today can be changed through new information and better technique tomorrow. That causes them (and you) to have great difficulty in dealing with people like me, who have enough sense to know that if it is conceived by man, it is flawed, therefore do not worship it.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well, if Aruba won last year, (she got first runner-up) we wouldn't have that problem, wouldn't we???

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good point Bandit.

Also, Thomas, Kevin told me what he was doing, I swear, you believed him?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear, you got swindleld by a kid. I am 21 till Feb. 19,
then I'm 22. Reminds me of what TH did.

He put up stuff that was fact, then added one lie in there. And people thought
it was true cause he said it! I didn't though, recognized it from a book. But
still, he put up the one part was a lie and said same thing I did, because he
posted it the people thought it true.

Anyways, Towel Heads offensive? It describes the clothing they wear on their
heads. Like saying my dad is a flannel chest because he wears flannel all the
time. Not offensive, but descriptive(sp?)

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Seth, do you think I've forgot who and what you are? Seriously, not all of us are living from one joint to the next.

As far as you insinuating that "towel head" or "rag head" or any of the other nicks are not intended to be offensive, I refer you back up to the obove paragraph about we're not all high.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:02 PM
link   
First, I am James Brower, not Seth. As said before, Kevin is messing with you. Also, I don't do drugs, and I do know a Seth, Seth Green, the actor. But, this is sounding like when I accussed steward of being truth, I thought so, and wanted it to be, but other than that, wasn't. I don't blame you, Kevin can be convincing, probably how the little dude got to be a mod.

Fine, I'll stop calling them towel heads, not to offend any terrorists and suppresors of womens rights.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Look, Seth, All who wear that particular type of headdress are not the same and not all are the taliban.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:12 PM
link   
True, but go to Arab lands, and be a white American, better watch your back. For some reason they don't like Western people. And notice most of them will have towels on their head. But yes, it is a stereotype, but stereotypes are built on something.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A blind dislike makes for some silly arguments.

JamesTheLesser, Nigeria is an AFRICAN country. In Africa, they wear traditional African dress... whether they're Moslem or Christian or Jew. And they do NOT wear Arabian style clothing.

Here's a whole page full of links to photos someone took while on a trip to Nigeria: home.att.net...

Good arguments are usually destroyed or discounted when the person making the argument makes racist or sexist remarks. And you look worse when you try to justify it -- it highlights how little you know of the rest of the world.

(and I find the term most offensive.)

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i know in Africa, but mauslim dominated, and fine, won't call them Towel Heads.

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I thought it would be a silly idea to hold the Miss World contest there.

But if thay want to be that 'backwards' than thats up to them. They just showed the world thay're stuck in the 5th Centery.

[Edited on 15-12-2002 by The Director]

top topics

join