It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sugarcubes? Intelligence experiments on kids??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This thread is for my fiance.....I am merely taking dictation for him now....Anyone with information, please respond, with many thanks.

I am an adult man 52 yrs old born in 1955 in USA, looking for answers about a situation I was placed in as a little boy.
First of all, I should say that most of men in my family are confirmed members of lodge society.
My father contracted polio in 1956 when I was 1 yr of age. He stayed in Iron Lung for 1 yr., out in 1957. His polio complications
caused chronic unemployment. During this period, my father started taking me at the age of 3 or 4 to various locations sometimes with other men and their little boys for the "white or pink" "sugarcube" treatment in a little white paper cup. Both fathers and sons took of this 'Sugarcube".

I used to be taken from class at school to watch black and white political type films, around the first and second grade.
I can remember the well dressed man who walked with me down to watch the films but never his face.
There have been many unusual happenings in my life.

Such as, Repeat "visitations", "lost time", (usually 2 to 3 days at a time).
I never have any kind of injury or body probing evidence when I return, merely I wake up in my bed as if I had been there all along with only a subtle feeling that something is not right.

One example of these visitations:

This past spring, a black BMW drove in front of my very secluded rural home while I read a newspaper on the front porch. I noticed that the occupants were 2 female subjects who were both naturally blond. The passenger had in her hand some sort of GPS equipment and was gesturing toward my house as they drove suspiciously by at a very slow speed. That is the last thing I remember until I woke up approximately 2 days later in my own bed just as if nothing had happened.

Does anyone know anything of this nature or remember any similar experiences, and what kind of effect it has had throughout your life.

Please be kind with only serious and truthful information. I know for a fact that I am not the only one out there because I remember, so vividly, a little boy in a small gulf coast city, while waiting in line for our sugarcube who looked back at me and had the most profound look of sadness in his eyes. I can still see his eyes and face to this day. There were many fathers and sons in these lines sometimes, other times my father would take me alone for the "treatment".

Just as an afterthought, it might be substantial to know how rapidly my fathers unemployment withered. He was given many perks and kudos throughout subsequent years and became a very well politically connected individual

Awaiting your responses. With thanks.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by edwyna]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwyna

During this period, my father started taking me at the age of 3 or 4 to various locations sometimes with other men and their little boys for the "white or pink" "sugarcube" treatment in a little white paper cup. Both fathers and sons took of this 'Sugarcube".

This would be the Sabin live polio vaccine, first distributed in 1960 or 1961, so the dates are correct.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thank you for the information. However my father had already had Polio as it says in my story, and spent his year in the Iron Lung. He didnt have the need to go for the regular "sugarcube" treatments. If you find any other information, I would be greatly appreciative.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwynaDuring this period, my father started taking me at the age of 3 or 4 to various locations sometimes with other men and their little boys for the "white or pink" "sugarcube" treatment in a little white paper cup. Both fathers and sons took of this 'Sugarcube".

The "white" ones were just sugarcubes. The "pink" ones had the vaccine on them. I remember my mom having to eat the white ones in order to entice me to eat the pink ones - the stuff is somewhat nasty, sugarcube or no, and most kids aren't in the habit of munching sugarcubes.

On the other hand, it beat getting a shot, which was presented to me as an alternative. As I hated shots like no other person as a wee child, I ate the sugarcube, but not until Mom did it. I didn't trust the Army Doctor not to spring something awful on me.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"I noticed that the occupants were 2 female subjects who were both naturally blond."

How did you determine this, and could you send them by my house?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just found this site. It has really explained a lot to me. Blessed be us all....

my.dmci.net...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I just found this site. It has really explained a lot to me. Blessed be us all....

my.dmci.net...
It is unfortunate that this website wants to sell the info.... I am NOT affiliated with that site. Just an afterthought.....

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

my.dmci.net...
It is unfortunate that this website wants to sell the info.... I am NOT affiliated with that site. Just an afterthought.....

an afterthought or something else...

you also promote that site in this duplicate thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I know. I have explained at another thread. My apologies.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I am signing off for my fiance... I dont know if I should place this in all the blog spots, but I am just in case. I'll eventually learn the site...
If he ever comes back on, he will have his own account

Thank you wigit for your encouraging and dignified reply. I am grateful.
To answer your question about the missing time for 2 days.....
I lived alone in a very rural area, no phone calls often...family lives in another state. So, I was not missed.

My fiance now, wants to end this thread and the others I have started on his behalf, and his requests for hopefully accurate answers.
One last thing he wants to tell you specifically wigit, for your kind reply is this little story.
From 1st grade through senior (12th) grade years he was blessed with never having to study, excellent grades. But once per year he was taken to a room with 3 men who would have a conversation with him and they always sat in the same formation in their chairs, always in a slight triangle around him. He can see the familiar faces of the man on the right; the man on the left, but the man at the point has no face......he can never recall the face of that one, and he also never spoke to him. The one at the point never did the talking...
He hopes one day to know who he is.
He's done with these computer threads now though.

He is a private person and feels that this thread is not going in the best direction. Maybe due to my accidentally placing his story in 3 places... I'm not sure. But he sincerely appreciates everyones input, but wishes to stop discussion himself. Wigit, you have rekindled his thought of a dream
to spend a night in a castle in Scotland, the most beautiful country in the world in his opinion.

edwyna.....signing out on the behalf of my beloved

new topics

top topics

join