It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Computer Mouse Question

page: 1

log in


posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:26 PM
My computer mouse looks something like this one does...

And the scrolling thing can move side to side (you can see the little arrows in the picture)

I have no idea what they are for or what they do. So thats my first question.

My second question is can I change what they do? Can I make it so if I push it to the left I go back a page, and if I push it right foward a page? That would be

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:50 PM
They are for wider than screen settings windows. If you have a scroll bar that goes right left instead of up down, its for that. And yes, with the logitech software, you can program them to a few different actions.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:20 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:53 AM
Hey enjoies,

On the bottom of your mouse there should be a product code, and if you type the code into Google you should get some hits for instruction manuals for it.

I've done this for TV remotes, computer parts, DVD players, etc......
I just tried it for the remote for my ceiling fan and the first hit was exactly what I went looking for.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:26 AM
Yeah, I found the Logic mouse settings and changed it to what I wanted it to do. Works like a charm. Thanks

new topics

top topics

log in