It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuse lit for the predicted "Train Wreck" of 2007

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No, you missed my point again. My point being, you are willing to side with the terrorist, those who vow to destroy our way of life because of your dislike of a possible American President. You will only be treasonous once you commit the act of supporting the terrorist. Get my point?

OMG, I can't believe you took me seriously. You truly are a moron. My saying I would vote Osama in before Hillary was no more than a demonstration of frustration. IT WAS AN IDIOM, you idiot! My point is still the same, you are a sheep and can't even catch a phrase without taking it seriously...as I said, Brainwashed. As far as giving me props for being in the military, I don't need, nor do I want props from someone like you. You actually believed that idiom huh? Let me break it down where even YOU can understand it. It's almost the same as my saying "I am so hungry, I could eat a horse", I know, I know, settle down....take a breath.............I'm really not going to eat the horse. Now, Do you get MY point? Lastly, I have met @ssholes also in the military and even in the civilian sector, they are everywhere and you fall right into that category . I can't believe you took that serious........takes all kinds, I guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
(continued)
I can't believe you took that seriously ha ha ha ha. Please go learn your alphabet or something, at least make an honest attempt to utilize your brain. Ha ha ha ha ha.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
srsen,

My reference to killing cockroaches includes the various elements of the "Jihad of the Week" network, regardless of their several nationalities. First by stomping a mud-hole in their collective backsides in Afghanistan, and later elsewhere about the glode as needed, whenever and where ever they stick their heads up.

I'm not particular how or where they die. These individuals are brigands and thugs who will go to any extent to relieve free men of their choices and their lives. I feel it only appropriate to return them the favor.

If I sound like a bad Nicholas Cage movie, so be it.

By the way, there is no such thing as a bad Nicholas Cage movie.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Gee, the markets took an upward turn today. That was short-lived...

I still think things are headed down, but just saying... if you were freaking out on this thread earlier, today would have been a good opportunity to sell at little to no loss.

Edit: Not that this thread is even discussing the stock market any more

[edit on 7/30/2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The stock market is too volatile for a thread like this to exist. It shouldnt have been started in the first place if the stock market was used as the premis. It'll bounce back in no time.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It will probably take a black swan event like a terrorist attack to finish it off. Unfortunately such an attack is virtually guaranteed. It may well happen this summer or perhaps in the fall.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Ive come to the conclusion, that the next terrorist attack WILL be on the financial system, somewhere somehow causing it to crash..
dont ask me how, but the government if indeed the big war is coming NEEDS The economy to crash.

OR

when the economy crashes on its own accord, they will stage the much awaited terrorist attack.

The American government needs the economy to crash in order to fight its war.
Where else are they going to get an army from?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Maybe the slowest train wreck in history...but a train wreck none-the-less.

Worth mentioning that American Home Mortgage was halted yesterday. AHM resumed trading today -90.0% (ouch!) as reality hits the street. Alt-A lenders are not immune to the looming mortgage crises.

Didn't take long for the finger pointing to begin.

On the hedge fund front, last night, conveniently after market close, Sowood Capital Management LP announced that it lost at least $1BB in July. Unable to meet margin calls, they sold-off most of their assets to (were bailed-out by) Citadel Investment Group LLC...a firm with connections to Goldman Sachs...a firm with connections to Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson & the PPT.

Come Sept/Oct I suspect the Credit Crunch Chickens will be coming home to roost in earnest...a possible short term rate cut to bolster real estate/broad markets...and the Dollar poised to test it's all-time low.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Dow Jones down 146.32 yesterday (Tuesday), FTSE 100 down 165.50 as I write. If it stays that way it'll be interesting to see how the Dow opens for business.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Dow Jones down 387 points, FTSE 100 down 122. If I remember rightly there was similar turbulent activity in the weeks before 9/11.

Is something in the pipeline?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think something is in the pipeline. I posted earlier, on another thread, that I have had a sense of foreboding for quite sometime. It seems that a lot of the members of this site agreee with my feelings. (I don't claim to be psychic, just paranoid.)
The drop in the stock market in the US is just a little bobble, fueled by the problems with the sub-prime mortgage, which is only about 2% of the mortgage markets. The overall economy seems to be sound, though I would like to see a reduction in the US debt.
But the stock market is only one symptom. The constant threats from terrorists, which will eventually lead to a real incident, the buildup of the Russian military, the poisioned products that China has exported to the west. Need I go on.
I don't think it's the end of the world, but I think we are in for one hell of a shake up.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think something is in the pipeline. I posted earlier, on another thread, that I have had a sense of foreboding for quite sometime. It seems that a lot of the members of this site agreee with my feelings. (I don't claim to be psychic, just paranoid.)
The drop in the stock market in the US is just a little bobble, fueled by the problems with the sub-prime mortgage, which is only about 2% of the mortgage markets. The overall economy seems to be sound, though I would like to see a reduction in the US debt.
But the stock market is only one symptom. The constant threats from terrorists, which will eventually lead to a real incident, the buildup of the Russian military, the poisioned products that China has exported to the west. Need I go on.
I don't think it's the end of the world, but I think we are in for one hell of a shake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join