It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 years, :) on ATS :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey congrats Asala, you were one of the many wonderful people here at ATS that first welcomed me about 18mths ago.
It was the first time i'd joined an internet board and probably would have been the last if it wasnt for you and the other great members and staff here.
Hope you have many more fantastic, enlightening, thought provoking years.

mojo.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Gosh you lots are far to sweet to me,

Really you all mean the world to me,

I wish i could take a star from the sky and give it to you,

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Congrats!! I know I'm a new member here and everything,but I do share your feelings towards this site.

From the staff to the community, you guys are the best. I remember a time a short while ago when this this site was not part of my life, the funny thing now is that I can not imagine myself not having it as part of my daily life, and is because of the people.

Again congrats!

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Aww Thank you

Im so glad you love it here also, and its great that you are now part of the ATS family

Please anything you need just shout, Im only a u2u away! so feel free to u2u me anytime!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It is most excellent to have you here, Asala. You lighten so many of up, everytime we can talk with you.

You know you have my admiration on many levels, and I'm happy to have you here, and be here with you in the future.

You know I couldn't resist!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
No congratulations from me, and no candles to blow out, but I do have something to say.

You've brought something to these boards that no one other than you could.
I have the deepest respect for what you contribute to ATS, and no cake or candles could possibly express the love I have for your devotion to something I love so much.

Thanks asala, I mean it from the heart.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
lol gosh you guys, talk about making a girl cry,

Thank you so much for your sweet sweet words,

you all are so special to me, More than any of you know, Just being there reading your posts make the world a better place,

Thank you all,

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Happy ATSBDay Asala!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
bravo on the 4th year

me personaly i hate this site and all the members and Mods and Admins
and topics

ok i dont feel any of the above , the only thing i hate is always having the urge to visit this forum

please excuse my rubbish attempt at humour

top topics

<< 1   >>

join