It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Reptilian??? watch video and tell me what you think...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Freeze at 46secs... Legit video???? Make up your own mind....just a video i ran into on the net...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Its the chip bag silly.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me!

Some woman eating = Reptile.

MonKey

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkYNeTUSA
Freeze at 46secs... Legit video???? Make up your own mind....just a video i ran into on the net...

Yep and a video that the poster described as being a reptilian too.
Wake up.
There are no reptilians, greys or even aliens living on earth, no matter how much some people would want there to be to add something to their lives.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
its not the woman you're supposed to be looking at at 46 sec...that was my mistake too. There is a "reptilian figure" that appears behind the woman.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
its not the woman you're supposed to be looking at at 46 sec...that was my mistake too. There is a "reptilian figure" that appears behind the woman.

No its the plastic bag she is waving around

If you find the original copy if this posted on Youtube the chap who actually made the video says his girl was a reptilian and made no mention of the plastic bag at 46 seconds.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The "reptilian figure" is A CHIP BAG.

Pay attention to whats going on in the video, and you'll see its something out of nothing, a chip bag with frilly edges, the one they just ripped open seconds earlier.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Pay attention to whats going on in the video, and you'll see its something out of nothing, a chip bag with frilly edges, the one they just ripped open seconds earlier.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
ok, freeze it at 46sec, what is that behind the girl....it is there for about 1 second and then is gone. Dont know what paper bag you're talking about. Unless you're on about the crisp bag. But seen as this is titled "reptilian" video, and the only thing "reptilian" about it is the figure/thing that appears behind her at 46 sec, then i doubt he was talking about the bag.

Dont get me wrong, i dont believe in reptilians as an alien species, but i can bet that's what is supposed to be focused on here...not the girl, or the bag

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

the chip bag isnt even in the frame at 46 sec.....whoever posted this, is talking about the thing BEHIND the girl.

OOOOPS.....ok, now i see what youre talking about.....

yes, i'm an idiot....lol....i swear to God, my eyes are really blurry (infection) today....lol...no excuse and i feel terribly silly but still.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by geek101]

[edit on 29-7-2007 by geek101]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
ok, freeze it at 46sec, what is that behind the girl....it is there for about 1 second and then is gone. Dont know what paper bag you're talking about. Unless you're on about the crisp bag. But seen as this is titled "reptilian" video, and the only thing "reptilian" about it is the figure/thing that appears behind her at 46 sec, then i doubt he was talking about the bag.

Dont get me wrong, i dont believe in reptilians as an alien species, but i can bet that's what is supposed to be focused on here...not the girl, or the bag

As I stated, find the original video where the original poster says his girl has reptilian eyes and says nothing about anything else.
You are making something out of nothing

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i know...see above post. I was thinking it was the curtain or something that flashed behind her...lol...here's praying this thread dies a lonely death

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I bet you this girl cheated on the guy who posted this video... hes probably all upset and put this video on youtube saying shes a reptile. Then, some kid saw it and automatically thought it was real (because if its on the internet it must be real!) and started spreading it everywhere.

The quality of the video is just so bad that its not even worth discussing.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
heres why i say the reptillian girl seems plausible as authentic:

1. if anyone were going to tamper with footage,to make it seem believable that there are reptillians among us, i would NEVER wanna use such crappy footage as is on here. the first thing any skeptic would point out would be the horrible and i mean HORRIBLE quality of the footage.

2.The overall quality of this vid seems to suggest its old footage,not ancient but deffinately before video phones were as good as they are now, it could be a video phone, and i actually want to believe it is, one of the first vid phones that came out maybe, even really crappy ones nowadays are better by far than this. so if the tampering of this footage was perpetrated youd have a hard time making it all seem fluid. its hard to imagine such choppy quality being from modern technology and if i were going to tamper with any footage id be using the best technology in the realm of cgi tools i could to insure the best quality. old footage and new technology would present a problem, cgi makes things blend well, unusually well and in this video there is little if any smooth characteristics.

3. if i were going to make a vid to hoax reptillian existence id use a smoother camcorder or video phone just to rule out the skeptics id foresee critiquing the unclear nature of most of the footage. id also not have messed up in the porportions of eyes and did you catch that blip where her titty was bare? im asking wheres the nip on that bad boy??

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
here is an analyses of the same vid by a different source and i believe a better source. please dont write it off until you actually see it. notice he spots a couple things the original source doesnt.

alternate analysis of the reptillian vid

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
ok that new video is pretty freaky!!! The quality is soooo bad though i cant take is seriously

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
but see thats exactly why i doubt someone would go to such lengths to TAMPER it. its OBVIOUSLY horrible quality and thats the FIRST reason anyone would say as to why its uncredible. it only takes a second to notice how horrid it looks and it wouldnt be very subtle if cgi tampering were involved i think due to the nature of cgi shading.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hasn't this video been debunked on here already. The quality is so bad that it's pointless to argue for or against anything in that video

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
but see thats exactly why i doubt someone would go to such lengths to TAMPER it. its OBVIOUSLY horrible quality and thats the FIRST reason anyone would say as to why its uncredible. it only takes a second to notice how horrid it looks and it wouldnt be very subtle if cgi tampering were involved i think due to the nature of cgi shading.

I don't think anyone tampered with it, i think that it is the horrible quality which gives the appearance of her shape-shifting.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This video was already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join