It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 'Last Supper' theory crashes Web sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

New 'Last Supper' theory crashes Web sites

www.msnbc.msn.com

MILAN, Italy - A new theory that Leonardo’s “Last Supper” might hide within it a depiction of Christ blessing the bread and wine has triggered so much interest that Web sites connected to the picture have crashed.

The famous fresco is already the focus of mythical speculation after author Dan Brown based his “The Da Vinci Code” book around the painting, arguing in the novel that Jesus married his follower, Mary Magdelene, and fathered a child.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Removed excessive copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
im interest to see this but the websites crashed lol. i never paid much attention to the da vinci code stuff but i seen the super imposed image real quick on msnbc and it is pretty interesting.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I still don't get why this interests so many people.. there are far better conspiracies out there to look at, ones which are far more obvious and have alot more truth to them too!

Sure, the guy obviously knew some stuff about sacred geometry, but so did alot of others!

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Is there possibly a site that works that shows these photos? All those sites are still down that supposedly show these pictures... If someone ever gets a chance to view what those pics look like, please copy and post somewhere for us to look at please...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i should just do a quick photshop job on the last supper pic to see what they're talking about

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   

here is the image you asked for

top topics

join